IGN makes a mock Xbox Series X and compares it to other consoles

While the specs are great, and definitely something to be excited for, it’s ok if people don’t like the way it looks. I think it’s bulky and boring. But hey...ps5 may be bigger or worse looking, especially since these are powerful machines. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If jerry worked as hard irl as he did on SW maybe he wouldnt have to live with his brother 

No I wouldn't have agreed with you... because you were wrong.       I called it soooooo long ago    

Yeah it does look great, it shocked me at first but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. I looked at everything and the consoles total volume is more than an Xbox One X and less than a PlayStatio

This is the equivalent of a guy TRYING to get people's attention by driving a truck with a lifted suspension and oversized wheels.

6960a674543e9092e766b61f271c4685--tonka-

If you aren't actually the most powerful thing, then try to dress yourself up as if you are.

55 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

No you suck xbox cock hard and hype it as the second coming, then nintendo shits out a new piece of hardware or mario game and you’re ripping on xbox and saying Nintendo is the future, then out comes a new gpu and you’re saying how bad and worthless consoles are. You fanboy for each shiny new thing. You nuthug one company and hate on the others

You're an idiot.  That's literally what the retarded fanboy in you sees..not the reality. :reg: 

Remij is absolutely an Xbox fanboy.

Notice that he gets quite mad when you point out Xbox failing badly, and their games becoming multiplat.

His entire belief-system behind trying to say that all platforms will become "all-digital account" platforms "one day" is because he's trying to mitigate Xbox failing in the traditional gaming space.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remij is absolutely an Xbox fanboy.

Notice that he gets quite mad when you point out Xbox failing badly, and their games becoming multiplat.

His entire belief-system behind trying to say that all platforms will become "all-digital account" platforms "one day" is because he's trying to mitigate Xbox failing in the traditional gaming space.

Yea.  Totally.  Huge Xbox fanboy.  Their games being multiplat has been SOOOOO terrible for me as a PC gamer.  I hate it! :drake: 

Do you even listen to yourself..  :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.  Totally.  Huge Xbox fanboy.  Their games being multiplat has been SOOOOO terrible for me as a PC gamer.  I hate it! :drake: 

Do you even listen to yourself..  :D 

LOL, he just tried that same excuse to cover up his fanboyness.

Gaurantee you a few days from now, I will talk about Xbox hardware failing and MS games becoming multiplat, and he'll get mad (again).

Because he is an Xbox fanboy.  He knows that I know, because he was a staunch defender of Xbox One X when I predicted it would be an obvious failure. Afterwards he changed to say he was happy to have MS games on PC (quietly stopped mentioning his support for XBX in late 2018).

Its funny watching him do this song and dance.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he just tried that same excuse to cover up his fanboyness.

Gaurantee you a few days from now, I will talk about Xbox hardware failing and MS games becoming multiplat, and he'll get mad (again).

Because he is an Xbox fanboy.  He knows that I know, because he was a staunch defender of Xbox One X when I predicted it would be an obvious failure. Afterwards he changed to say he was happy to have MS games on PC (quietly stopped mentioning his support for XBX in late 2018).

Its funny watching him do this song and dance.

I wasn't a staunch defender of Xbox One X... lmao.  You and I had arguments about the power of the console and what it would be capable of... lmao I remember when you said it would have barely any games at native 4K... with your ridiculous qualifiers like PC high/ultra... lmao idiot.

If you don't want to hear an argument from me.. then don't say something stupid.  It's that easy.

Says "quietly stops mentioning support for XBX in late 2018".... then says "Remij is a HUGE MASSIVE XBOX FANBOY GUIZ!!" 

:tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I wasn't a staunch defender of Xbox One X... lmao.  You and I had arguments about the power of the console and what it would be capable of... lmao I remember when you said it would have barely any games at native 4K... with your ridiculous qualifiers like PC high/ultra... lmao idiot.

If you don't want to hear an argument from me.. then don't say something stupid.  It's that easy.

Says "quietly stops mentioning support for XBX in late 2018".... then says "Remij is a HUGE MASSIVE XBOX FANBOY GUIZ!!" 

:tom: 

Yes you were. Absolutely were, since June of 2016.

I love how my browser's spellcheck puts underlines under each one of your "lmao" it just helps highlight how badly you're melting down right now.:tom:

"I'm not a staunch XBX defender"

[2 seconds later]

"I remember the arguments from 3 years ago about graphical settings!!"

Thanks for proving me correct. Sorry, you're not stopping me from accurately nailing what you are.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yes you were. Absolutely were, since June of 2016.

I love how my browser's spellcheck puts underlines under each one of your "lmao" it just helps highlight how badly you're melting down right now.:tom:

"I'm not a staunch XBX defender"

[2 seconds later]

"I remember the arguments from 3 years ago about graphical settings!!"

Thanks for proving me correct. Sorry, you're not stopping me from accurately nailing what you are.

I'm not a fan of xbox consoles.  I'm not a fan of consoles in general.  I'll certainly defend a console design that is better/smarter than it's competition.  You confusing me defending technical capabilities of a console box as me loving and being a fan of said console is hilariously dumb.

But it's something that you WOULD do to try to hate on me :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm not a fan of xbox consoles.  I'm not a fan of consoles in general.  I'll certainly defend a console design that is better/smarter than it's competition.  You confusing me defending technical capabilities of a console box as me loving and being a fan of said console is hilariously dumb.

But it's something that you WOULD do to try to hate on me :hest: 

No, you are.

There's 2 years worth of constant Xbox One X posts from you to prove it.

You spoke more about XBX than you did about your PC gaming.

Sorry, you're not changing any of that. You're an Xbox fanboy, and now that they've retreated, you've now become a "Xbox Account on my PC" fanboy. lol

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao that was hilarious when Derphurey said no games would hit 4k .

"No... 6TF will not be enough for native 4K :tear2:"

"bubut it has to be 100% PC ultra or it doesn't count :tear2:"

Jesus christ how fucking embarrassing.  Even after I showed him it was possible... using a 6TF desktop GPU from the same manufacturer...  Then the REAL funny thing was when he came after and started defending his from you saying his GTX 970 could handle 4K in certain games just like the X1X.....

You can't make this stuff up :hest: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you are.

There's 2 years worth of constant Xbox One X posts from you to prove it.

You spoke more about XBX than you did about your PC gaming.

Sorry, you're not changing any of that. You're an Xbox fanboy, and now that they've retreated, you've now become a "Xbox Account on my PC" fanboy. lol

Because we weren't discussing PC gaming...  A new console launch is worthy of the discussion.  X1X was the hot topic and we were all discussing it... LMAO what do you think... I'm going to just drone on and on about my PC to people who mostly don't give a shit about PCs here?  I respond and talk about what people are talking about.... that hasn't changed.

LMAO thanks for reminding me that you also said it wouldn't be about "ecosystems" when I said back on SS.net that it would be.  That's literally what's happening before your very eyes :D 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

"No... 6TF will not be enough for native 4K :tear2:"

"bubut it has to be 100% PC ultra or it doesn't count :tear2:"

Jesus christ how fucking embarrassing.  Even after I showed him it was possible... using a 6TF desktop GPU from the same manufacturer...  Then the REAL funny thing was when he came after and started defending his from you saying his GTX 970 could handle 4K in certain games just like the X1X.....

You can't make this stuff up :hest: 

Lol he tried saying his 970 was better than an XbX

Just now, Remij_ said:

Because we weren't discussing PC gaming...  A new console launch is worthy of the discussion.  X1X was the hot topic and we were all discussing it... LMAO what do you think... I'm going to just drone on and on about my PC to people who mostly don't give a shit about PCs here?  I respond and talk about what people are talking about.... that hasn't changed.

LMAO thanks for reminding me that you also said it wouldn't be about "ecosystems" when I said back on SS.net that it would be.  That's literally what's happening before your very eyes :D 

You went out of your way to discuss the Xbox, which is not something that happens if you are a genuine Hermit who ALREADY has a PC that exceeds the power of an XBX in the year 2016.

Which is exactly your case. Why did you spend your time talking about XBX when you already had stronger hardware?

That's the smoking gun right there.

And I was right about XBX using low to medium settings..........you literally made posts when RDR2 came out to boast about the PC versions having higher settings that the XBX will never have.

Sweetie..........ever heard the phrase "Only a hit dog hollers"?

I pegged you accurately. You are an Xbox fanboy.

Because if you weren't...........you wouldn't be reacting like this.

Only a hit dog hollers.

If I swung and missed...........the dog wouldn't be hollering.:trump:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol he tried saying his 970 was better than an XbX

LOL he's actually revealing his 2016 Xbox fanboy butthurt.

Not even jonb got as mad over that as you. :tom:

He's completely dropped the pretense at this point. Thank you.

Just now, jehurey said:

You went out of your way to discuss the Xbox, which is not something that happens if you are a genuine Hermit who ALREADY has a PC that exceeds the power of an XBX in the year 2016.

Which is exactly your case. Why did you spend your time talking about XBX when you already had stronger hardware?

That's the smoking gun right there.

New hardware is interesting to me... that much should be obvious.  I enjoy talking about tech shit related to gaming.

I love the argument "you have a powerful PC, so you wouldn't talk about something less powerful if you really were a Hermit" :drake: 

So fucking stupid.. :D 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

New hardware is interesting to me... that much should be obvious.  I enjoy talking about tech shit related to gaming.

I love the argument "you have a powerful PC, so you wouldn't talk about something less powerful if you really were a Hermit" :drake: 

So fucking stupid.. :D 

Nope. That excuse doesn't work.

If it were "interesting" to you, then you would've agreed with me about the Low to Medium settings.

...............because I was right. RDR2 releasing on PC proved this to be right.

You were arguing about that.................because you ...........were...........a.........fan........boy:bena:

Only a hit dog hollers.

Edited by jehurey