IGN makes a mock Xbox Series X and compares it to other consoles

Jerry is saying a true fanboy only discusses their platform of choice , yets talks about literally everything except playing Ditch games :D

This bozo cant keep his convos straight for shit LOL .

• Haha 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If jerry worked as hard irl as he did on SW maybe he wouldnt have to live with his brother 

No I wouldn't have agreed with you... because you were wrong.       I called it soooooo long ago    

Yeah it does look great, it shocked me at first but the more I saw it the more it grew on me. I looked at everything and the consoles total volume is more than an Xbox One X and less than a PlayStatio

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. That excuse doesn't work.

If it were "interesting" to you, then you would've agreed with me about the Low to Medium settings.

...............because I was right. RDR2 releasing on PC proved this to be right.

You were arguing about that.................because...............were...............a.............fan............boy:bena:

Only a hit dog hollers.

No I wouldn't have agreed with you... because you were wrong.  

24476263338_17fe7a3e7a_o.png

I called it soooooo long ago :hest: 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No I wouldn't have agreed with you... because you were wrong.  

I called it soooooo long ago :hest: 

Oh man

He's fanboying so hard right now......................that he literally blocked out HIS OWN MEMORY

UlqA4Jo.png

He just lost this entire argument.

Knockout.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO he edited his post cause he knew I was going to fuck him :rofl: 

RDR2 on PC doesn't prove you right because GPUs with 2x the power aren't running it maxed out dipshit :D 

I edited my post because I forgot to add the word "you" in "because you are a fanboy"

LOL, you really don't know what you're doing at this point, but you're trying to find anything to claim victory, aren't you.

Only a hit dog..........

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh man

He's fanboying so hard right now......................that he literally blocked out HIS OWN MEMORY

UlqA4Jo.png

He just lost this entire argument.

Knockout.

Soooooome settings (2 of them)....not all of them. :trump: 

And MS never said they were going to use PC ultra/high settings.. what they DID say was 4K native... which RDR2 hits :reg: 

Keep doing exactly what I said you were going to do.. lmao

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Soooooome settings (2 of them)....not all of them. :trump: 

You lost the argument.

And you know it.

And MS never said they were going to use PC ultra/high settings.

Then you should've agreed with me in 2016.

But you didn't.

You just lost AGAIN.:kaz: Oh my god.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You lost the argument.

And you know it.

Then you should've agreed with me in 2016.

But you didn't.

You just lost AGAIN.:kaz: Oh my god.

No.  I called out this exact behavior from you YEARS ago.  Proof is right there :tom5:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.  I called out this exact behavior from you YEARS ago.  Proof is right there :tom5:

What behavior................that I would accurately describe what happened to the XBX?

I love how you're now pretending to arguing something else entirely.

This argument was about me PROVING that you are an Xbox fanboy...............did you think I would forget the premise of this argument.

And now you thought you were going to SUCCESSFULLY shift this over to predicting how I behave.

Sorry...........not gonna work.

Seeing as though you just attempted a topic change............I take to mean that you have admitted defeat.

Thank you.

Only a hit dog hollers.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What behavior................that I would accurately describe what happened to the XBX?

I love how you're now pretending to arguing something else entirely.

This argument was about me PROVING that you are an Xbox fanboy...............did you think I would forget the premise of this argument.

And now you thought you were going to SUCCESSFULLY shift this over to predicting how I behave.

Sorry...........not gonna work.

Seeing as though you just attempted a topic change............I take to mean that you have admitted defeat.

Thank you.

Only a hit dog hollers.

Playing dumb isn't helping you Jer.  The proof is all right there.  I did the work 2+ years ago so I don't have to do it again.  That image is what you're getting :hest:  

Just now, Remij_ said:

Playing dumb isn't helping you Jer.  The proof is all right there.  I did the work 2+ years ago so I don't have to do it again.  That image is what you're getting :hest:  

Sorry you're not changing the subject.

You're the one trying to play dumb and pretend that I didn't catch you attempting to change the subject.

You lost the argument, and you know it. I got you caught in a complete contradiction, because my predictions on XBX were accurate, and the only reason you were arguing against me back then.

.............is because..........you................are..............a................fanboy.

Checkmate.

Hit dog.