Sony copying the Z button 24 years later. Adding back button to DS4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The xloaf elite controller HBFR, now you get the most notable feature from it for a fraction of the price, and you get to keep the DS4's superior ergonomics.   the #1 FPS pad in the world ju

ROFL now you'll get 1 hour out of your controller   lmao a fucking OLED screen... on the back

all of these bonus controllers or add-ons suck dick.  

1 minute ago, Rambo said:

i cant get hyped over a fucking controller attachment lol 

It’s great for competitive play where you can jump/crouch for example while keeping your thumbs on the sticks the whole time. It’s only $30, pretty good for people who don’t want to spend $200 on a scuf or elite controller.

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

It’s great for competitive play where you can jump/crouch for example while keeping your thumbs on the sticks the whole time. It’s only $30, pretty good for people who don’t want to spend $200 on a scuf or elite controller.

if it doesnt add easy chatting for console plebs in mp then i dont care. give me front screen so you can type on software keyboard

Edited by Rambo

Very weird, especially so late in the gen.

I like that you can program those "fins" for any of the buttons, but its weird that they had to create an OLED screen so that you can do that. I guess that means that the functionality is entirely within the dongle, and they don't need to update PS4 OS firmware to recognize it.

But, they just released a $30 item that had an OLED display on it. And it looks like it has a decent resolution. I wonder if this is a test product for the PS5 controller having a screen on the front. Maybe its not a full color OLED display, but rather a monochromatic OLED display.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Very weird, especially so late in the gen.

I like that you can program those "fins" for any of the buttons, but its weird that they had to create an OLED screen so that you can do that. I guess that means that the functionality is entirely within the dongle, and they don't need to update PS4 OS firmware to recognize it.

But, they just released a $30 item that had an OLED display on it. And it looks like it has a decent resolution. I wonder if this is a test product for the PS5 controller having a screen on the front. Maybe its not a full color OLED display, but rather a monochromatic OLED display.

This should have all been handled in software, really weird decision. Also this makes me think the PS5 is actually going to resemble that devkit 

:sabu: