Not trolling...ring fit adventure is awesome!

So, we got it for the family Xmas party. We calibrated It for an 18 year-old male, and set it to max resistance (since the first kid to play it is an athlete). Some of the campaign actually left him drenched. I took a stab at some of the shoulder/chest/squat mini games, and that shit was actually fun, and even tiring. The paragliding mini-game is crack. We all kept trying to top the others’ scores. While it won’t replace a weight training regimen, you will burn calories and even get some mild conditioning. Best of all, it’s fun as fuck with family or friends. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, kaz said:

hmm can't argue with that. simple fun always wins. how's the story? 

It’s standard stuff. The characters seem charming. It’s good enough to get you from one “fitness attack” to the next. 

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

yeah, max resistance + one of the higher difficulty levels = a surprisingly intense workout. The ring works well and doesn't feel cheaply made either.

I haven't tried any of the mini games yet though.

Do aerochute. It’s a total blast! My best score was 4400. 

edit: and yeah, the ring is extremely durable. 

Edited by -GD-

NintenGOLD.

so like, the more of an athlete or 'push' you make during a game or level, the better chance you get at besting someone? so you're like, competing with your body??  that's brilliant Nintendo. That's brilliant. Way more fun than doing fucking reps. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1