Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo listed on PSN

On 2019-12-25 at 10:21 AM, kokujin said:

I think this game is gonna be so lifeless... I dunno.  I see nothing cute or different about it. 

I've lost interest in the game myself. I was hyped for it and figured I'd give Tetsuya a second chance and played KH3.

I got like an hour into the game and was quickly reminded why I can't stand Tetsuya. KH3 is fucking garbage. Easily the worst game I've played in years. The game reconfirmed that Tetsuya is all flash and no substance.

8 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I've lost interest in the game myself. I was hyped for it and figured I'd give Tetsuya a second chance and played KH3.

I got like an hour into the game and was quickly reminded why I can't stand Tetsuya. KH3 is fucking garbage. Easily the worst game I've played in years. The game reconfirmed that Tetsuya is all flash and no substance.

i wish this game ff7 remake had different mehcanics, used kupos in neat ways, had some changes and shit. I like the combat seems successful, but I really think they believe just remaking the game alone is battered pancakes.  So.  yeah.

As for KH3.  :hest:    seriously, "hay let's not change the gameplay the fans love outdated shit. it's what they ppease."

:|  

I miss FFX.  And the gameplay of 12. It's tetsuya responisble for either of those?

Just now, kokujin said:

i wish this game ff7 remake had different mehcanics, used kupos in neat ways, had some changes and shit. I like the combat seems successful, but I really think they believe just remaking the game alone is battered pancakes.  So.  yeah.

As for KH3.  :hest:    seriously, "hay let's not change the gameplay the fans love outdated shit. it's what they ppease."

I miss FFX.  And the gameplay of 12. It's tetsuya responisble for either of those?

Only character designs for X. Nothing to do with XII.

27 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Only character designs for X. Nothing to do with XII.

lol good. :D  I didnt wanna accidently like something he did. I had a feeling he was around for FFX.  a GEM.  I did enjoy the fuck out of FFXV tho, tho I know it's messy.

Ya this remake seems too clean and safe for me. I'm worried.  I don't think it's going to be charmy. And I'm seeing too many damn rectangles (hallways).

I'm with you.  :fiesta: 

39 minutes ago, kokujin said:

shut the fuck up, idiot. and there are no kupos in ff7. :santaben:

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

make some up, kuppo.

I'm glad there are a few installments without mogry's. I like them and all but they don't fit into FF7 dark industrial setting.

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i hate you and your existence. 

hm why? :ben:  I loved those. I think one of the best parts of ff9 was at the beginning when they crash down the airship in the forest, then escape, enter the ice cave, come out and then go down to that village.

where vivi finds out about the other black mage clonies :(  there play some really cool active time events and one is with a moogry in the inn 

Edited by kaz
14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

:(

ya those quick time things were cool. I'm projecting my villan ego on/towards you tho.  so die.  die you're a farce!

hm, okay. that's fine, I guess. :ben: 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

ya die DIE DIE DYE.  DYE.

LISTEN.

ANRGY GERMAN RETARD. 

okay.  I think I killed you. I feel like I solved everything.

:(  lmfao  fuck u lol.

I am never angry, you will find peace when you start accepting things as they are. :ben: