Rumor - ps5 is only 9tf

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Xbox is dead Jon

I don't mind launching with single SKUs then offering more powerful options 3-4 years into the gen. Worked pretty well this gen. I'm less a fan of X1, X1S, XSAD, XOX, etc Series X is definitely

where have i heard "xbox has so much variety, playstation only has uncharted" before?                     oh right    

If xbox is 12tf and ps5 is 9, its a wrap.

The xbox game library is going to be very diverse. So many studios with so many types of games.  Sony only has Uncharted style game 1 2 3 and 4. And those will probably be day one on Pc or even xbox at that point.

Xbox is the only exciting console next gen.  Monster Power, Monster Diversity in gaming, MosterPass, etc..

Ps5 will be an underpowered turd shitting out the same style game over and over and those games will be best on PC or 5.0 FLOPS like every Ps4 game this year.

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xbox is the only exciting console next gen.  Monster Power, Monster Diversity in gaming, MosterPass, etc..

Ps5 will be an underpowered turd shitting out the same style game over and over and those games will be best on PC or 5.0 FLOPS like every Ps4 game this year.

There is nothing exciting about Xbox. That's why it's been dead for a decade now.

How is Shenmue 5.0? Days Flop 5.0? Death Flopping 2/5 ? Oh well you can play AAE MLB the Show, on Xbox :D

TLOU, God of War you say? Horizon? Id buy a PS console for those.....if they weren't on PSNOW on PC :sabu:

• Thanks 1

LOL remember when the lemmings ran in here and said they had confirmation that Horizon Zero Dawn was going to PC, and it blew up on them?

They're doing it again:tom:

You can sense their desperation in them making these threads. lol

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL remember when the lemmings ran in here and said they had confirmation that Horizon Zero Dawn was going to PC, and it blew up on them?

They're doing it again:tom:

You can sense their desperation in them making these threads. lol

HZD is coming to PC, natively. 

Why you keep bringing this up again just so I can throw it back in your face is beyond me :lul:  

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Xbox is dead Jon

lmfao, looks like he needs to be reminded every time to let it sink in. 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

10tflop is fine if it's 400. If it's 500. No.

You wont care about TFs when you see the games it produces lmao.

$500 for the kind of visuals these machines will produce will be nothing.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

10tflop is fine if it's 400. If it's 500. No.

500 for 10TF is still great. 500 for 12 will be amazing. 

Regardless, with these rumours, if Sony has a $100 cheaper console with a 10-15% power deficit, it will easily win the launch war.