Gunman opens fire at a Christian Church service.. gets taken out almost immediately

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If John Wayne were to have switched spots with the guy to his left............he wouldn't be John Wayne anymore.

He didn't get murdered before he had a chance to act heroically therefore he didn't act heroically? Is that your next retarded argument? :D

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOLOLOLOL "across the room"

25'-35' away shooting at a moving target and he drops him with a single headshot in under six seconds.

First you try to downplay his heroism and now you try to to downplay what a great shot it was because his calm heroism is politically inconvenient for you. That doesn't make you look like a weasel at all. :biggrin:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stfu

An experiment with a sample size of 3. Jerry does science.    John Wayned his ass under six seconds with a headshot from across the room.   

Oh hey we're already at #5. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

He didn't get murdered before he had a chance to act heroically therefore he didn't act heroically? Is that your next retarded argument? :D

Correct.

I like how you're trying to laugh it off..........but he can't be a hero unless there's two bodies to take the first two shots.

Prove that wrong.  I'll be waiting.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

25'-35' away shooting at a moving target and he drops him with a single headshot in under six seconds.

First you try to downplay his heroism and now you try to to downplay what a great shot it was because his calm heroism is politically inconvenient for you. That doesn't make you look like a weasel at all. :biggrin:

LOL he's not moving, he practically stays in the same spot the entire time.

The actual weasal is somebody who isn't really here to discuss what happened, but somebody who is posting here entirely out of butthurt over one person.

let that sink in. lol

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Correct.

My sides literally hurt from laughing.

"Humans can't act heroically because you first need to be murdered before you can act heroically." 

- The Book of Incel Wisdom by Jerry

LOL he's not moving, he practically stays in the same spot the entire time.

You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. "He's not moving...but he is." :jasonj:

Edited by Saucer

My sides literally hurt from laughing.

"Humans can't act heroically because you first need to be murdered first before you can act heroically." 

- The Book of Incel Wisdom by Jerry

You just contradicted yourself in the same sentence. "He's not moving...but he is." :jasonj:

Yikes, he's trying feign confidence while not answering anything.

You can tell he's trying really hard.

Dude is in an aisle against the wall. Explain to me how he's dashing around like a fast target.

I'll wait. (he won't answer)

36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's even following and butthurt'ing in this thread.

Someone is in need of going to church to spiritually heal.....their bleeding anus.

If you are an expert at literally everything then why waste all day posting here ? 

Not a hero . Lol . You're such a miserable person you even hate on peoppe that save lives .

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If you are an expert at literally everything then why waste all day posting here ? 

Not a hero . Lol . You're such a miserable person you even hate on peoppe that save lives .

LOL, this guy got mad all by himself.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Now you're down to bad strawmanning. :jasonj:

Oh........so you mean I'm down to doing what you've been doing since you entered the thread?

Thank you!!

latest?cb=20131027175336

(that was easy)

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Oh........so you mean I'm down to you what you've been doing since you entered the thread.

Jerry's entering his usual death spiral:

1. Lose argument badly.

2. Try a bad strawman.

3. Run out of gas 

4. Go Peewee Herman  with the "I know you are, but what am I?" 

5. Go 4Chan incel with the "U mad"

6. Try to start the argument all over again and see if you can not fuck it up so badly this time.

Right now we're at #4.

Jerry's entering his usual death spiral:

1. Lose argument badly.

2. Try a bad strawman.

3. Run out of gas 

4. Go Peewee Herman  with the "I know you are, but what am I?" 

5. Go 4Chan incel with the "U mad"

6. Try to start the argument all over again and see if you can not fuck it up so badly this time.

Right now we're at #4.

LOL yup i pissed him off good with that.  He's now trying to throw everything at me.

Thanks for not answering the question. Don't get mad because I used your strawmanning against you.

Saucer right now:

cover4.jpg

Oh hey we're already at #5. 

He's now running away from responding to me.

The jonb strategy.  And he's trying to run back to his old post.

As he should.........he put alot of work into it.

Stalling for time because he's still biffering, I can see. lol

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Stop trying to change the context of my point to try and push your narrative.

You’d never accept the answer anyway no matter what you were given. We both know this.

What answer? You haven't given any... you're still dodging the question:shrug:

Jack "John Wayne" Wilson is even more badass than I though. And he wasn't an FBI agent, he was just a former reserve deputy sheriff.

From an ABC article:

Wilson said that in the chaos that broke out when the shooting started, he drew his handgun and paused to prevent shooting people standing in his line of fire.

"There were people in front of me, between the shooter and myself," Wilson said. "I had to wait for just a second because the whole thing was less than six seconds from start to finish and I had to make sure I didn't hit a member as they were right in front of me."

"I only fired one round. It was the only shot I had, which was a head shot," Wilson said. "In my classes, I teach not to take head shots, but that was the only shot I had that was a clear shot and I was comfortable with taking the shot because of my training and my practice."

Only dirtbags like Jerry would try to downplay his heroism. What hideous people.

14 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jack "John Wayne" Wilson is even more badass than I though. And he wasn't an FBI agent, he was just a former reserve deputy sheriff.

From an ABC article:

Only dirtbags like Jerry would try to downplay his heroism. What hideous people.

He ran away from his arguments.

Guess I John Wayne'd Saucer in this thread:blessed:

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What a Goddamn True American Hero, and a TRUE Bad Ass Texan

Jerry should be deported from that Patriotic Godmerican State for being such a pussy ass clown SMH

And the ricochet got jonb in the butt so badly that he resorted to making another racist statement.  Damn i'm good.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

What a Goddamn True American Hero, and a TRUE Bad Ass Texan

Jerry should be deported from that Patriotic Godmerican State for being such a pussy ass clown SMH

If Jerry was in Wilson's place he'd either spray-and-pray everyone in front of him or run and hide behind the nearest child.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If Jerry was in Wilson's place he'd either spray-and-pray everyone in front of him or run and hide behind the nearest child.

If I were in Wilson's place and you were the shooter, I'd just stand right in front of you.......because judging from your posts.....its the last place where you'd aim at.:tom:

Headshot'd again.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If I were in Wilson's place and you were the shooter, I'd just stand right in front of you.......because judging from your posts.....its the last place where you'd aim at.:tom:

Headshot'd again.

Jerry often imagines he's shooting up churches. 

• Cooke locked this topic