There's a party at my house tonight

27 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol the world is a funny place. It's not your job to find colored people in Canada, but thanks for being nice white. 

Lol the whites have to try so hard to not appear racist. Meanwhile I can be racist as fuck. The whites have given full permission for us darkies to be bigoted ass twats

Edited by Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Lol the whites have to try so hard to not appear racist. Meanwhile I can be racist as fuck. The whites have given full permission for us darkies to be bigoted ass twats

lol u ain't lying.  I think some like 50 or 70% of whites don't have any advantage over POC anymore.  The trade off (or "good news" kekek kkk) is maybe in the upper echelons of society some whites can still bar out blacks if they choose to.  Anyways, blacks living the Renaissance social fair for the next 40 years, as comedians like Kev On Stage show us what it means to be a wealthy wholesome but still black family.   Monique and Shanatwean getting their English Prof texttype degrees on fb, taking an exhibitionist class. 'Like strangely what she wrote appeared intelligent and made sense but I can still see it was very black: how do she do that with English? :dove:" We get to seay white dis, and whhite dat, and I'd say about 45 more years whites put up with our shit before they say, *smash*  Ya know what? Now it's been over 200 years. I ain't sayin' slavery... but ya need to stFU and ACT RIGHT."  Blacks have different social standards and expectations (leeway, the bar's lower sometimes, I feel like lowkey the intelligence bar is lowered too / I don't like that), and they defitiely have an accepted different socio economic crime and hoodlum expectations (though systematic direct oppression is still half the bad guy).

But eventually like, I wonder and it has to, come even field right? The same expectations for everyone regardless? Or maybe, blacks can't robstah and steal as much anymore, but we get to still 'act a fool' in a social setting because we dark and pigmeat and you picked on us befo? lol I don't know.  Someone once explained it to me that black migration has to be organic in its own way, and it can and will no form ever be parallel or the same as white assimilation, because it's all been out of fucking wack.

I mean, we got a black president, (& and the same timeframe) & black louisiana unclo folk who haven't changed their wifebeater in over a week and probably operate at an IQ of 85.  LOL my kinfolk are sad.  :(  

Edited by kokujin
19 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol u ain't lying.  I think some like 50 or 70% of whites don't have any advantage over POC anymore.  The trade off (or "good news" kekek kkk) is maybe in the upper echelons of society some whites can still bar out blacks if they choose to.  Anyways, blacks living the Renaissance social fair for the next 40 years, as comedians like Kev On Stage show us what it means to be a wealthy wholesome but still black family.   Monique and Shanatwean getting their English Prof texttype degrees on fb, taking an exhibitionist class. 'Like strangely what she wrote appeared intelligent and made sense but I can still see it was very black: how do she do that with English? :dove:" We get to seay white dis, and whhite dat, and I'd say about 45 more years whites put up with our shit before they say, *smash*  Ya know what? Now it's been over 200 years. I ain't sayin' slavery... but ya need to stFU and ACT RIGHT."  Blacks have different social standards and expectations (leeway, the bar's lower sometimes, I feel like lowkey the intelligence bar is lowered too / I don't like that), and they defitiely have an accepted different socio economic crime and hoodlum expectations (though systematic direct oppression is still half the bad guy).

But eventually like, I wonder and it has to, come even field right? The same expectations for everyone regardless? Or maybe, blacks can't robstah and steal as much anymore, but we get to still 'act a fool' in a social setting because we dark and pigmeat and you picked on us befo? lol I don't know.  Someone once explained it to me that black migration has to be organic in its own way, and it can and will no form ever be parallel or the same as white assimilation, because it's all been out of fucking wack.

I mean, we got a black president, (& and the same timeframe) & black louisiana unclo folk who haven't changed their wifebeater in over a week and probably operate at an IQ of 85.  LOL my kinfolk are sad.  :(  

We are all equally dumb and racist. No one is special, except for the chinese. 

2 hours ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

I'm white and I don't have to try at all, if blacks and yellows won't show up or have other plans so be it, always got my KKK hoodies ready just in case.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm white and I don't have to try at all, if blacks and yellows won't show up or have other plans so be it, always got my KKK hoodies ready just in case.

quick hide the hoodies under the pillow mattresses some colors showed up. *it's not that kind of party* *I repeat, not tonight!*