XseX 30% more powerful than PS5.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XsX is a tongue twister. My tongue doesn't actually twist, it's just hard to pronounce. :|

Ironically the weaker systems always win.   PS4 X360 PS2 PS1 Genesis NES 2600

https://www.vg247.com/2020/01/02/amd-navi-leak-ps5-xbox-series-x-performance-targets/   Leak at AMD.   This was always obvious though. Sony is stuck with the lower price point. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Um based upon the leaks the PlayStation 5 is 92% more powerful than the Xbox One X in GPU, and the Series X is 31% more powerful than that...

:mjpls:

X1X is 6tflops, PS5 is 9

lemmings "power matters again"

Who cares when you still don't have games? :tom: if you want power and best multiplats, you go PC. If you want good exclusives you go PS. Xflop has nothing to offer anyone.

Edited by TLHBO

games will look and play the same. We all know this lmfao. It will be optomized for the PS5 base (and if trash) we will all suffer, so you best hope the PS5 hardware is good.  92% more powerfu lGPU?  daaaan.g  I'm excited to see some 2x graphics next gen.  :mjpls:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Pro was a mistake . Sony didnt learn.  Mistake5 what a pos 

yet ps4 is still murdering the xbox in sales. hell, the switch is murdering both, and is weak sauce. but sales aside, i would like the ps5 to be comparable to the series x. 

Its gonna be closer next gen unless sony have something up their sleeve . An underpowered console , expensive , with all exclusives going to pc .......sounds a lot like xbox this gen .

Xbox has the power ( do you feel it ? ) a much more diverse library and tons of new studios smashing out games ...and gamepass .

Buy an xbox day one , get 2 to 3 games free on gamepass right off the bat .

If rumors are true , Sony has nothing for launch , its weak , lesser in everything.  Probably a full price tlou 2 remaster LOL

Just now, JONBpc said:

Its gonna be closer next gen unless sony have something up their sleeve . An underpowered console , expensive , with all exclusives going to pc .......sounds a lot like xbox this gen .

Xbox has the power ( do you feel it ? ) a much more diverse library and tons of new studios smashing out games ...and gamepass .

Buy an xbox day one , get 2 to 3 games free on gamepass right off the bat .

If rumors are true , Sony has nothing for launch , its weak , lesser in everything.  Probably a full price tlou 2 remaster LOL

LMFAO! calm down there with the speculation. i remember every single xbone game you hyped flopping like a fish out of water. so, let's just wait and see. i do like that the series x is 12tf, though. 

Edited by -GD-

Everyone has hyped flops . Example - cows In 2019 

I'm much more excited for the diversity in MS new studios than "another cinematic 3rd person action game" from Phony .

Especially since I'll be able to play those on PC if I ever feel like vomiting on myself .

Shit , they might even come to xbox like The Show