XseX 30% more powerful than PS5.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

XsX is a tongue twister. My tongue doesn't actually twist, it's just hard to pronounce. :|

Ironically the weaker systems always win.   PS4 X360 PS2 PS1 Genesis NES 2600

https://www.vg247.com/2020/01/02/amd-navi-leak-ps5-xbox-series-x-performance-targets/   Leak at AMD.   This was always obvious though. Sony is stuck with the lower price point. 

1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

Microsoft is gonna trounce Sony so hard next gen :roff:

never heard that one before.... empty words, no action ever taken :snoop:

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

never heard that one before.... empty words, no action ever taken :snoop:

Well, MS will have more powerful hardware and are buying up tons of studios.  Why are you such a sony fanboy and MS hater?  For chrissake the only reason you can game on PC is because of MS.  I find it funny when people try to bite the hand that feeds them :mj:

15 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Well, MS will have more powerful hardware and are buying up tons of studios.  Why are you such a sony fanboy and MS hater?  For chrissake the only reason you can game on PC is because of MS.  I find it funny when people try to bite the hand that feeds them :mj:

Xbox has no games, it's really that simple. There were games I was interested in (360 years) and I played them and they sucked, the last game I was about to play on xbox was Scalebound. :kaz: thanks ms. 

If they work on an exclusive game I really want to play I will buy an xbox for it, until then I can only hope they won't go down as the biggest losers in the gaming scene. :kaz:   (looks like it tho :kaz: )

bonus: nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about xbox in europe. only smelly, fat slobs who play fifa and forza :scust2:

Edited by kaz
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

Xbox has no games, it's really that simple. There were games I was interested in (360 years) and I played them and they sucked, the last game I was about to play on xbox was Scalebound. :kaz: thanks ms. 

If they work on an exclusive game I really want to play I will buy an xbox for it, until then I can only hope they won't go down as the biggest losers in the gaming scene. :kaz:   (looks like it tho :kaz: )

bonus: nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares about xbox in europe. only smelly, fat slobs who play fifa and forza :scust2:

I wish MS would revoke your Windows license. Xbox IS Windows.  don't you forget that fuckwad., :mj:

MS is Windows.  MS is Xbox.  MS is spending billions on gaming. Can fuckhead sony afford to spend multiple billions on gaming?

Sony net worth in 2020 - $72.47B 

MS net worth in 2020 - $1 Trillion

Game are coming you little fuck :D

What you play DOTA?  Final Fagassy?  what a loser. :sabu:

Edited by Spicalicious
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

What you play DOTA?  Final Fagassy?  what a loser. :sabu:

pretty much :D   Final Fagassy XIV :bow: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:
www.techpowerup.com

AMD Playstation 5 GPU Specs

AMD Navi 10, 2000 MHz, 2304 Cores, 144 TMUs, 64 ROPs, 8192 MB GDDR6, 1750 MHz, 256 bit
www.techpowerup.com www.techpowerup.com

www.techpowerup.com

AMD Xbox Series X GPU Specs

AMD Scarlett, 1700 MHz, 3584 Cores, 224 TMUs, 96 ROPs, 12288 MB GDDR6, 1750 MHz, 384 bit
www.techpowerup.com www.techpowerup.com

Why TechPowerUp even puts those pages up until they're known is beyond me.  Oh wait :mjgrin:

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

There were two revisions of PS5. Ariel and Oberon from the test. Both are 36CUs.

I find no reason to believe they are going to revise the CU count, so 399 seems like their initial goal from the start.

There's a high chance that it is a 36CU part... but I'm still skeptical.  They would need to hit 2Ghz to reach just over 9TF.  There was talk about the box being downclocked because thermals were an issue.. but I definitely can't see them being lower than 9TF..  Too many people are too confident that it's over 10TFs... so that tells me that they're going wider... because they are NOT going over 2Ghz.. lmao.  No fucking way.  2Ghz is already too high imo.

On the surface though, it all makes sense.  It could be a 36CU part @2Ghz for 9.2TF.. and it could be a big noisy bitch of a thing.  It would be that because Sony wanted to take an easy way to retain backwards compatibility with the PS4..  Kinda shitty, but definitely worth it...as having BC with PS4 is far too important to not have. 

Maybe their RT chip (if it's a dedicated chip) is more multi purpose and can help accelerate different functions allowing the PS5 to push above its weight?

10 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

There is no way PS5 has the same amount of RAM as PS4 and Xxsex has the same amount of RAM a X.

Of course.  They're just doing it for clicks.  Those aren't the final specs.

Just now, Remij_ said:

There's a high chance that it is a 36CU part... but I'm still skeptical.  They would need to hit 2Ghz to reach just over 9TF.  There was talk about the box being downclocked because thermals were an issue.. but I definitely can't see them being lower than 9TF..  Too many people are too confident that it's over 10TFs... so that tells me that they're going wider... because they are NOT going over 2Ghz.. lmao.  No fucking way.  2Ghz is already too high imo.

On the surface though, it all makes sense.  It could be a 36CU part @2Ghz for 9.2TF.. and it could be a big noisy bitch of a thing.  It would be that because Sony wanted to take an easy way to retain backwards compatibility with the PS4..  Kinda shitty, but definitely worth it...as having BC with PS4 is far too important to not have. 

Maybe their RT chip (if it's a dedicated chip) is more multi purpose and can help accelerate different functions allowing the PS5 to push above its weight?

I'd like to point out the test doesnt have VRS either. So maybe it's just a BC test model?