• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my gaaawwwwdddd stfu both of you

Nah, we just have to open up the forum everyday and look at your threads.

Why do you think that? Where is your evidence? How do they correlate? You're speculating off nothing! Oh so you're creating a narrative from nothing!  

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

that would be massive ownage if true. 

It would be pretty good for MS.

The thing is though... it could just as easily be Sony or Nintendo.  But I'm more skeptical about Nintendo though because I think I remember them saying that they didn't want to acquire studios, they wanted to focus on the ones they have... or something like that.  Basically more collaborations instead of competing trying to purchase studios.

Both Sony and MS are definitely on the prowl though..

Just now, Remij_ said:

It would be pretty good for MS.

The thing is though... it could just as easily be Sony or Nintendo.  But I'm more skeptical about Nintendo though because I think I remember them saying that they didn't want to acquire studios, they wanted to focus on the ones they have... or something like that.  Basically more collaborations instead of competing trying to purchase studios.

Both Sony and MS are definitely on the prowl though..

yeah, platinum would be a huge nab. 

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The level of butthurt would be on an unseen level. It would be great :juggle:

Nah, we just have to open up the forum everyday and look at your threads. :kaz:

• Haha 1
Just now, Ike said:

Nah, we just have to open up the forum everyday and look at your threads. :kaz:

Yeah I know those make you butthurt too....and you read all of them:mj:

Thanks for your attention :aitch:

42 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The level of butthurt would be on an unseen level. It would be great :juggle:

Lol but the games would still be coming to switch either way :drake:

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Doubt it. Maybe that's why we haven't heard anything about Bayo 3. Heavy working on the X version :aitch:

Platinum doesn't own the rights to it. lol

They would finish Bayo 3 and whatever else they have going.  

What IP does Platinum Games actually own?  lol  They'd have to make a new IP.

So, just to be clear.............this is another thread that is posting a rumor based on nothing remotely tangible?

The article that is linked is just something that says that the Platinum CEO is saying that big things are ahead in 2020, and mentions nothing else.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, just to be clear.............this is another thread that is posting a rumor based on nothing remotely tangible?

The article that is linked is just something that says that the Platinum CEO is saying that big things are ahead in 2020, and mentions nothing else.

Prove that is isn't happening. You cant. Ill wait. 

fag lol

Just now, jehurey said:

well, based on the bulk of the gaming threads i've seen here lately, i'm ok with the rumorwars concept. there's not much else going on. 

Edited by -GD-
Just now, jehurey said:

Yea, it's a thread about what I think may be happening based off of this hint of an announcement to come. 

It's called speculation... people do it.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

well, based on the bulk of the gaming threads i've seen here lately, i'm ok with the rumorwars concept. there's not much else going on. 

It's not a rumor though.  They stated that they will be making an announcement.  This thread is about what I think the announcement is... and Jerry has a problem with that because he's a butthurt bitch.

And he's going to get fucked ROYALLY when HZD is announced for PC :hehe: 

• Cooke locked this topic