There are just too many games now.

According to this article, steam has 30,000 games.   https://www.pcgamer.com/steam-now-has-30000-games/

And its a year old, so its probably tens of thousands more now.  Xbox gamepass gives you 100 free games, on top of the standard 4 free games a month.  Playstation Plus gives another 2 free games a month.   Nintendo eshop is flooded with shit indie games.   Humble Bundle always has a bunch of games really cheap, and there are a million imitators that have more, but lower quality games.   Epic Game Store has given me about 50 free games this past year.  GOG.com is always giving free games (or onsale for a dollar, might as well be free).  My amazon prime service includes twitch, which gives another 5 free games a month.   On top of all this, you can pretty much emulate any console up to the PS2 era perfectly, with complete romsets available at whichever wackamole website Nintendo hasn't shut down yet.

ENOUGH!  I have to work 40 hours a week.   I have to sleep 60 hours a week, and masturbate 4 hours a week.  I ain't got time for this many games.  I'm gonna die without playing most of these, and its driving me nuts.  Most of these games suck, but a lot are really good.  And they are really good games, I will never play.  :awww:    I miss the days of when I could only afford whichever NES game my mom would give me for my birthday or Christmas.  (actually not, but seriously, cut back on these games!)

There are a LOT of trash games, find the few you are really interested in. And stop playing everything for the sake of it. Lots of big budget trash games this gen :mj: