florida man on meth shakes off two tazers, bites police dog, and punches an officer.

im not a fan of chemicals, I think the hardest drug I ever did was LSD or coke I cant decide :D  but man when I read these stories I really wanna try this

Edited by kaz
Just now, kokujin said:

And they say the problem is Hispanics and gators. Zimmerman and meth heads men. The Hispanics are libin a bita loca and thon thonning w positivity and short posture. They ain't the problem. Flarida.

I heard people in Florida travel by gators

2 hours ago, kaz said:

im not a fan of chemicals, I think the hardest drug I ever did was LSD or coke I cant decide :D  but man when I read these stories I really wanna try this

The vapor and taste is pretty damn good and it's chill. But after that holy shit, does it last. Wide awake an entire day and not even a bit tired. I don't know why people get pleasure out of hitting it again and again and staying up and seeing shadow people and ghosts. How can they even tell if they're high high or just sleep deprived. It also gives you stim dick and it's more of a functional high to study and be productive to be honest. It wasn't very euphoric.  

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

The vapor and taste is pretty damn good and it's chill. But after that holy shit, does it last. Wide awake an entire day and not even a bit tired. I don't know why people get pleasure out of hitting it again and again and staying up and seeing shadow people and ghosts. How can they even tell if they're high high or just sleep deprived. It also gives you stim dick and it's more of a functional high to study and be productive to be honest. It wasn't very euphoric.  

hmm, then i'll pass. not that I was about to try anyway. I stay with the mild stuff and live longer :face:

6 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

just do it to be dissappointed.

i think staying up for days and seeing shadow people puts me off, just a little bit....