It's 2004 in this thread...

18 minutes ago, Delita said:

which one? Yellow_rose, smooth hands or jamms? :D

yellow rose used to call everyone kid.

Snoothhands was pretty cool but she got married and pregnant and gave up Internet forums. I talked to her like a year ago. She has a big family now.

I still feel bad about cube. Sometimes I wonder if some people you don’t see anymore have died or something and we don’t know about it.

She actively went by Ramza. She did change it, though. It was miss (something). But yeah, I think nsoldier had health issues. I know man1c passed away. And that’s great about smoothhands! She’s still my psn friend. But we haven’t chatted in many years. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh dammit, I'm a virgin again!

The 9800 pro will max out doom 3

P.N.03 game of the gen

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Yellow Rose was a lot fun. I wonder whatever happened to her.

Same as the rest I assume. Xbox flopped and they all bailed from game forums.

systemwars becomes a lot less fun when you don’t have a console to participate with.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

She actively went by Ramza. She did change it, though. It was miss (something). But yeah, I think nsoldier had health issues. I know man1c passed away. And that’s great about smoothhands! She’s still my psn friend. But we haven’t chatted in many years. 

It was Nsoldiers Bad heart if I remember right. That makes me wonder now. I remember someone brought it up in an argument and they were way out of line for mentioning that. He could be kind of a douche sometimes but yeah you don’t do that.

id forgotten bout manics death. Damn.

and yeah I talked to her on the phone. She has like 5 kids but half of them are her husbands from a previous marriage. She stills plays games with her kids when she has time and is hyped for ffvii remake. No surprise there :whipit:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Delita said:

Snoothhands was pretty cool but she got married and pregnant and gave up Internet forums. I talked to her like a year ago. She has a big family now.

I still feel bad about cube. Sometimes I wonder if some people you don’t see anymore have died or something and we don’t know about it.

You should go see what sw2 has become. Its pretty much a communist politically correct cult now. 

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You should go see what sw2 has become. Its pretty much a communist politically correct cult now. 

Has become? That place since gs has always been a place for cucks and fart sniffers. It’s like resetera-lite

3 hours ago, Delita said:

It was Nsoldiers Bad heart if I remember right. That makes me wonder now. I remember someone brought it up in an argument and they were way out of line for mentioning that. He could be kind of a douche sometimes but yeah you don’t do that.

id forgotten bout manics death. Damn.

and yeah I talked to her on the phone. She has like 5 kids but half of them are her husbands from a previous marriage. She stills plays games with her kids when she has time and is hyped for ffvii remake. No surprise there :whipit:

Tell her I said hi if you chat with her! 

7 hours ago, Delita said:

do you remember anything about ownage god? 

17 hours ago, Delita said:

It's weird, I don't know any of you guys IRL, but SW did feel like some dysfunctional family. Like we've talked alot of shit, but had fun. And it does feel depressing knowing some posters are actually long one IRL..