XSX full reveal April 14

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah as opposed to the non-existent hardware from Sony, no talk of it whatsoever and the only game on the books is a shitty third party timed exclusive loot hack and slash.

You got us good.

:roll:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lemcucks getting so caught up in new hardware they're forgetting they've still got no games to play on it.  

Full reveal on April 14, games will follow on a later date    

The name is XseX BTW  

Just now, JONBpc said:

I doubt you play at 144. Some games maybe, sure. Not all. And if you do, its a 1080p.

Sure it will. Pc will always have better graphics. AT a price. 

I highly doubt you were expecting the 800+ dollar video card you bought last year, to be smacked by a 500 dollar CONSOLE, this year

You play on a console locked at 1 setting. 

I play on computer that allows me to adjust my games to my heart content between graphics and performance.  

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah as opposed to the non-existent hardware from Sony, no talk of it whatsoever and the only game on the books is a shitty third party timed exclusive loot hack and slash.

You got us good.

I think Godfall looked pretty good.  The little cutscene they showed was definitely a step above the current gen consoles. 

6 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You play on a console locked at 1 setting. 

I play on computer that allows me to adjust my games to my heart content between graphics and performance.  

I play on console and PC.

Adjust your games. LOL.  Youre aiming for a set bar, that's all.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I think Godfall looked pretty good.  The little cutscene they showed was definitely a step above the current gen consoles. 

Ill try that when its free on the EGS :sass2:

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I play on console and PC.

Adjust your games. LOL.  Youre aiming for a set bar, that's all.

I know what you do, which is why I am harsher to you since you should know better.

A console is set to just 1 bar. 

A PC has many bars to chose and decide on customize graphic configurations compared to a locked down console. :|

Edited by The Mother Fucker
1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I know what you do, which is why I am harsher to you since you should know better.

A console is set to just 1 bar. 

A PC has many bars to chose and decide on customize graphic configurations compared to a locked down console. :|

You have bars to choose from but your goal is 1. Console now is, ok lets hit 30 or 60 frames ish.

Next gen, it will be ok lets hit 60 frames.

That's all . Nobody will care about a 1500 dollar PC that you can tinker from medium to high settings to hit 60, when a 500 dollar box is always gonna hit 60.

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You have bars to choose from but your goal is 1. Console now is, ok lets hit 30 or 60 frames ish.

Next gen, it will be ok lets hit 60 frames.

That's all . Nobody will care about a 1500 dollar PC that you can tinker from medium to high settings to hit 60, when a 500 dollar box is always gonna hit 60.

My systems can hit 144 to 240  between medium and high.  You really don't understand the depth and graphic customization of a mid or high range PC compared to a console locked to 1 low setting?  :|    I  think you do but you are fakeboying this "lemming" bullshit that died on this forum 8 years ago.

Dude watch digital foundry's deep dive into RDR2 PC.  XB1X RDR2 graphic quality is low.    I hate to burst your bubble on that. 

But you should know this.   I don't know why you guys continue to peddle consoles like they are great investments when they are not.  Especially not XBOX. 

I have 3 monitors, the one that is 144hz is a 27" inch DELL, I got it for real cheap on Amazon at a ridiculously low price of $170. 

Please show me, RDR2 at 240fps. Or any , modern AA AAA game at 240fps. On any of your video cards.

Ill wait.

Also, show me your 240hz monitor.

Ill wait.

Go.

Edited by JONBpc
On 2020-01-04 at 4:33 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

You got us good.

probably because ps4 has a killer 2020 lineup while xbox one has fuck all the first 10 months of the year, like every year ?

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Why is naming consoles so hard for MS? It's like they just go with whatever buzzword brand names one of their idiot marketing reps overheard at lunch or something. They would have called probably would have named it Air if they didnt expect Apple to sue them. 

I don't even mind the name, anything can sound normal after long enough.. but yea... nobody can say they expected MS to call it "Xbox Series X" after just releasing Xbox One X ~2 years ago..lol.

It really could be a Wii / WiiU level of confusing mess..

I wonder how they're going to package future games?  Will a single retail release work on all supported devices, or will there be separate versions for each?

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't even mind the name, anything can sound normal after long enough.. but yea... nobody can say they expected MS to call it "Xbox Series X" after just releasing Xbox One X ~2 years ago..lol.

It really could be a Wii / WiiU level of confusing mess..

I wonder how they're going to package future games?  Will a single retail release work on all supported devices, or will there be separate versions for each?

I think you know the answer, they will obviously work on all their plattforms and it will be one of their selling points. 

• Upvote 1