First look at inputs for XSeX (2 HDMI, 2 USB-C)

My question is where the fuck is that thing in-taking air?  Sure there could be a bit of air getting in at the bottom, but not not a whole heck of a lot.

I wonder if it really is an AIO with a full motherboard block?

5 hours ago, Remij_ said:

My question is where the fuck is that thing in-taking air?  Sure there could be a bit of air getting in at the bottom, but not not a whole heck of a lot.

From the top

Didn't they say sometime in late december that the console is technically standing on 4 pegs to elevate it, and that allowed for the air to go in?

It'd be like the gamecube, its just an intake vent at the bottom, no fan, the fan is near the opposite side (at this top) to push the air out of the console. The Gamecube did that from left to right.

15 hours ago, Remij_ said:

I think they took the 2013 Mac Pro design and turned the stylish cylinder shape into a slightly larger rectangle shape. 

13 hours ago, Remij_ said:

So according to what various sources have told Brad Sams, this is what the ports will look like on the back of the Series X.

There's the ventilation I was looking for lol.

I take back what I said.  It went from rectangle shaped Mac Pro 2013 back to Corsair One clone.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Do people really care about this pile of junk? do you really care about an xbox? in this day and age? xbox hasn't been relevant since the mid to late 00's

hmmm it depends on the price, ms games, price and if i feel it's going succeed. the 12 tf sounds great. 

7 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I take back what I said.  It went from rectangle shaped Mac Pro 2013 back to Corsair One clone.

That's not how the console looks... that's simply the port orientation... from what he's heard.  Nothing confirmed yet and things could change.

They're not going to make a mock up that actually looks like the Series X with the ports.. because then they're doing the same thing AMD did which is misleading.

21 hours ago, Remij_ said:

So according to what various sources have told Brad Sams, this is what the ports will look like on the back of the Series X.

There's the ventilation I was looking for lol.

Looks like an optical output, 1 HDMI out, an ethernet port, 1 usb type C, two USB 3.0s and the power supply input.

Pretty good that they ditched the whole tv thing that killed the Xbox One generation.

Let's hope for good game this time.

Agreed about Forza Horizon 4. Beautiful game but too similar to FH3. Needs to go back to the drawing board and ditch the open-world nature of events.

Also please, make the next FH game in Japan!