Platinum Games is also becoming a publisher now

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What does a next gen engine have to do with your prediction of MS buying them outright being wrong? :sabu:

all that means is that you and whoever said that were both wrong. 

One makes much more sense given what their statement was than the other.

It was a prediction dude... I spoke of it as a possibility.. i never said it was a fact.  But the fact remains what I said DOES have more of a basis than what jehurey said.

So maybe he could stop losing his shit so you don't feel like you have to run in and defend him anymore?  Lol

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Remij_ said MS was acquiring them

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

One makes much more sense given what their statement was than the other.

It was a prediction dude... I spoke of it as a possibility.. i never said it was a fact.  But the fact remains what I said DOES have more of a basis than what jehurey said.

So maybe he could stop losing his shit so you don't feel like you have to run in and defend him anymore?  Lol

Nah... both predictions were wrong... you're now disputing degrees of wrongness :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah... both predictions were wrong... you're now disputing degrees of wrongness :shrug:

There 2020 wrong....then there's 2019 wrong :tom:

And your bff sure seems to think there's different levels of wrongness.

Some predictions make more sense than others based off the info given... and considering how much of a bitch he was being about it... it matters :reg:

53 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There 2020 wrong....then there's 2019 wrong :tom:

And your bff sure seems to think there's different levels of wrongness.

Some predictions make more sense than others based off the info given... and considering how much of a bitch he was being about it... it matters :reg:

Take that up with him bro :trump:

11 hours ago, Remij_ said:

My prediction indicated another company investing in them....  Wasn't THAT far off..  You just REALLY didn't like that it was MS.  You thought it could be them announcing a new engine for next gen ffs :mj: 

LOL No, sorry that is some amazing bullshit.

Even you know that first sentence wasn't going to work.

"would invest" :tom:That actually made me chuckle.

I actually gave the new game engine as one of multiple examples.

You clearly said: "Acquired by Microsoft"

You are wrong.  You're not 10% wrong........you're not 30% wrong.

You're not 50% wrong.

You're 100% wrong. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You predicted that MS would purchase them outright and they would become a first party dev. 

This is literally the opposite of that as now they can develop and publish their own games. :shrug:

I even told this guy "why are you trying to post Phil Spencer's comments with this Platinum CEO guy's comments????"

I specifically told him that there is nothing to indicate that these comments are related, and him ATTEMPTING to connect the two comments together is him CREATING BASELESS SPECULATION.

I even explained to him that the Platinum CEO guy talking about a big announcement was probably an indicator that Platinum Games was doing something that ONLY INVOLVED THEMSELVES as a company, rather than involving another company.  And I explained the legal reasons why a company would not be hinting as an acquisition because you're not legally supposed to divulge such information for publicly-traded companies.

I tried to be reasonable, I went out of my way to give REAL explainations.

And he doubled-down on his ego.

So now he's going to pay the price for that.

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I even told this guy "why are you trying to post Phil Spencer's comments with this Platinum CEO guy's comments????"

I specifically told him that there is nothing to indicate that these comments are related, and him ATTEMPTING to connect the two comments together is him CREATING BASELESS SPECULATION.

I even explained to him that the Platinum CEO guy talking about a big announcement was probably an indicator that Platinum Games was doing something that ONLY INVOLVED THEMSELVES as a company, rather than involving another company.  And I explained the legal reasons why a company would not be hinting as an acquisition because you're not legally supposed to divulge such information for publicly-traded companies.

I tried to be reasonable, I went out of my way to give REAL explainations.

And he doubled-down on his ego.

So now he's going to pay the price for that.

And you were DEAD WRONG.  Another company IS involved.

Lmao... bubu but it could be a next gen engine :cry:

LOL nope.... not even CLOSE.

Just now, Remij_ said:

And you were DEAD WRONG.  Another company IS involved.

Lmao... bubu but it could be a next gen engine :cry:

LOL nope.... not even CLOSE.

No, its a loan.

They have no controlling stake in the company.

They are not involve in anything except a monetary loan, no different than any other loaning institution or venture capitalist group.

You're wrong........and you're not getting out of this.

You think I don't mind telling you that you've lost for the next 40 posts? You don't know me very well.:reg:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, its a loan.

They have no controlling stake in the company.

They are not involve in anything except a monetary loan, no different than any other loaning institution or venture capitalist group.

You're wrong........and you're not getting out of this.

You think I don't mind telling you that you've lost for the next 40 posts? You don't know me very well.:reg:

You said it doesn't involve another company.... uh...which company are they getting that money from again????

Lmao... DEAD WRONG. :hest:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You said it doesn't involve another company.... uh...which company are they getting that money from again????

Lmao... DEAD WRONG. :hest:

Sorry, that's beyond grasping straws bad.

Its a loan........its purely a financial transaction, and Tencent is not doing any business with them in the realm of video games, but rather venture capitalism.

If the news had been that Platinum Games has secured a loan from Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, would you even be trying to make this argument?

LOL no.

The only video game related news is: Platinum Games is now opening up a publishing operation in-house.  THATS the news.

And that entirely a self-contained announcement that only deals with Platinum Games.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, that's beyond grasping straws bad.

Its a loan........its purely a financial transaction, and Tencent is not doing any business with them in the realm of video games, but rather venture capitalism.

If the news had been that Platinum Games has secured a loan from Mitt Romney's Bain Capital, would you even be trying to make this argument?

LOL no.

The only video game related news is: Platinum Games is now opening up a publishing operation in-house.  THATS the news.

And that entirely a self-contained announcement that only deals with Platinum Games.

Nope.  Wrong is wrong dude... sorry.

And ironically if I had put Sony or Nintendo as a possibility instead of Microsoft... you wouldn't have said shit.  Everyone here knows that.  

The news is LITERALLY that Tencent is forming a capital alliance with them.... they aren't doing this on their own...

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Nope.  Wrong is wrong dude... sorry.

And ironically if I had put Sony or Nintendo as a possibility instead of Microsoft... you wouldn't have said shit.  Everyone here knows that.  

Sorry, you don't have anything.

No...........rest assured I would've bitchslapped you because the problem isn't the name of the company you chose.

The problem was you.

Too bad you haven't figured that out yet.

You lost this one, completely. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you don't have anything.

No...........rest assured I would've bitchslapped you because the problem isn't the name of the company you chose.

The problem was you.

Too bad you haven't figured that out yet.

You lost this one, completely. 

Lmao... admitting you have a problem with me.... yeah..everyone knows.. it's obvious by how hard you try to argue with me over anything.

You're pathetic :hest:

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Lmao... admitting you have a problem with me.... yeah..everyone knows.. it's obvious by how hard you try to argue with me.

Your pathetic :hest:

You're right. As other posts have indicated, everyone knows.

......that you have a problem.

What do you mean "admit". Haven't I already made posts in which I've explained that you have a problem with 'escalation"

That's not me having the problem,. I said YOU have this problem.

You want to see an example of somebody who "has a problem" with another poster?  Loost at your post, and see how clearly embittered you are.

Sorry buddy, little too late for you to attempt projection.

Fix your problem, and cut your losses. Because you lost this one, completely.