Sign in to follow this  
Saucer

Trump Wins Big: Iran cowers, no war, Dems' Chicken Little act fails, Ince Jer looks like a traitorous worm

25 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

I don't live on this forum like you do jehackoff I also must be the only alt-right Bernie supporter in the world you stupid fuck :mj:

You seem too stupid and bitter to ever be confused with a Bernie supporter.

If you can't be honest about your obvious flaming homosexuality, why would I take you at your word about your Bernie claim?

Hard to trust somebody that created a forum called www.cum-rags.com

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You seem too stupid and bitter to ever be confused with a Bernie supporter.

If you can't be honest about your obvious flaming homosexuality, why would I take you at your word about your Bernie claim?

Hard to trust somebody that created a forum called www.cum-rags.com

You seem like a closeted homosexual to me with how much your mind is focused on gay spins on my website. It's OK I have nothing against that lifestyle I just think you should let it out isntead of keeping it in since your so angry all the time :mj:

1 hour ago, PhantomABS said:

You seem like a closeted homosexual to me with how much your mind is focused on gay spins on my website. It's OK I have nothing against that lifestyle I just think you should let it out isntead of keeping it in since your so angry all the time :mj:

I'm not in that closet with you.

That closet that you've named www.cum-rags.com

"at no cost":lemming:

-Saucer

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/478713-11-us-troops-injured-in-iran-missile-strikes-on-iraqi-bases-report?__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

11 US troops injured in Iran missile strikes on Iraqi bases: report

By John Bowden - 01/16/20 08:29 PM EST

Eleven U.S. troops were injured in the Iranian missile strike on two Iraqi bases housing U.S. troops earlier this month launched in retaliation for the killing of a top general.

Defense One reported Thursday that the U.S. service members were airlifted to Kuwait and Germany where they received treatment for traumatic brain injuries and underwent further tests.

“Out of an abundance of caution, some service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, others were sent to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, for follow-on screening,” Col. Myles Caggins, a spokesman for U.S. military command in Baghdad, told the news outlet.

American soldiers were bleeding, and Iran made them bleed. And not only did Trump back out like a bitch........they even hid this information.

Edited by jehurey

34 troops diagnosed with brain injuries days after Trump dismissed them as 'headaches'

President Donald Trump initially said no one was harmed during the Jan. 8 Iranian ballistic missile attack on bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops.

By CONNOR O’BRIEN

01/24/2020 01:36 PM EST

The Pentagon on Friday said 34 U.S. troops have been diagnosed with concussions or traumatic brain injury following an Iranian missile attack this month, more than triple the number originally reported and coming just days after President Donald Trump downplayed the injuries as “headaches.”

"at no cost" :lemming:

-Saucer, person who votes on Presidents based on foreign policy because he thinks that's the only area they have an impact.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

"at no cost" :lemming:

-Saucer, person who votes on Presidents based on foreign policy because he thinks that's the only area they have an impact.

LOL! When you have to move the goalposts from "endless ME wars" to concussions because you look like an complete fool, and then lie as always and say "at no cost" instead of "almost no cost."

But it was worse than an NFL Sunday!

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

LOL! When you have to move the goalposts from "endless ME wars" to concussions because you look like an complete fool, and then lie as always and say "at no cost" instead of "almost no cost."

But it was worse than an NFL Sunday!

LOL I'm not the one moving the goalposts.

Oh man..............you're gonna cling onto the word "almost" for dear life, aren't you.

You'll be stretching that word more and more in the near future.

4 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

What the fuck happened to that post. :ben:

Are you serious? Are you going to Jerry levels of bullshit?

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL I'm not the one moving the goalposts.

Oh man..............you're gonna cling onto the word "almost" for dear life, aren't you.

You'll be stretching that word more and more in the near future.

Oh man you're going to cling to your lie for dear life aren't you.

Just now, Saucer said:

Oh man you're going to cling to your lie for dear life aren't you.

Even you know you don't have a response to any of this........so you've already resorted to jonb tactics with Post #2.

Not looking good.

This thread will be great to keep on bumping.

"at no cost"

-Saucer

Just now, Saucer said:

But teh concussions. It's almost like endless war. :trump2:

I love how he's now calling them all "concussions"

Perfect............he's now declared that they are ALL concussions.

Another quote to use.

Just now, jehurey said:

Even you know you don't have a response to any of this........so you've already resorted to jonb tactics with Post #2.

Not looking good.

This thread will be great to keep on bumping.

"at no cost"

-Saucer

So butthurt that you look like a complete clown over your Iran prediction that two weeks later you're still trying to save face with dumb lies and laughable goalpost moving. :cruise:

29 minutes ago, Saucer said:

So butthurt that you look like a complete clown over your Iran prediction that two weeks later you're still trying to save face with dumb lies and laughable goalpost moving. :cruise:

No..........you're coming back here to try and save face because you literally were wrong.

"at no cost"

You were talking about bombs hitting the base and just causing property damage. You were running on the assumption of ZERO casualties.

34 Soldiers.

34 Soldiers families.

.............apparently are of "no cost" to you.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

"at no cost"

Fake quote and flat out lie. Two weeks later and you're still butthurt over getting raped. :kaz:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Fake quote and flat out lie. Two weeks later and you're still butthurt over getting raped. :kaz:

Wow, you are getting mad.

And I love how you didn't dispute the rest of my post, which means I am correct that your "no cost" was specifically because you had assumed no solider injuries when you made that declaration.

You got busted dude.............clinging to semantics and trying to stretch a word isn't going to help.

You apparently consider 34 soldiers..........and their families..........to be of "no cost" to you, personally.

Try spinning that one.

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

34 Soldiers.

34 Soldiers families.

.............apparently are of "no cost" to you.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You apparently consider 34 soldiers..........and their families..........to be of "no cost" to you, personally.

Bruh, they're concussions. :ben:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Bruh, they're concussions. :ben:

:mjgrin: He almost sounds like Trump's diagnosis of them "being migraines"