Sea of Thieves crosses 10 million players

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah GP skews these numbers to nearly meaning nothing these days. Even I dled it, played it for 15min and noped out. 

Concurrent numbers is all that matters for these type of games

yea, it means nothing. wait for rempee to say otherwise. sea of tears flopped hard nothing will change it.

its legit clickbait methods... disgusting. and on sw of all places :mj: 

Edited by kaz

almost every huge game has a current player count, multiplayer at least, and i know other games as well. games like sea of tears don't have that feature because there are only a handful of people playing the game.

retarded people too, i'd assume. and retarded people get lulled in by stupid pointless numbers like how many people downloaded the game and launched the game. Stop hyping and defending trash. 

I was on it the other day.  It has greatly improved but there is literally nobody playing.  The lobbies were completely empty.  Every random lobby I entered was just 1-3 other players.  Finally found one with 8.  Game sucks.  5-10 as it stands now.  Used to be 2-10.  Xbox was a mistake.  

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

I was on it the other day.  It has greatly improved but there is literally nobody playing.  The lobbies were completely empty.  Every random lobby I entered was just 1-3 other players.  Finally found one with 8.  Game sucks.  5-10 as it stands now.  Used to be 2-10.  Xbox was a mistake.  

On 2020-01-08 at 7:41 PM, -GD- said:

lol no need to get all butthurt. you act as if msoft is your child :D 

lol I can never understand how people can love fucking companies this much.  I mean, yes I am emotionally deficient to a degree, but can you imagine being offended for a billion dollar corporation that does nothing but seek profit? 

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

lol I can never understand how people can love fucking companies this much.  I mean, yes I am emotionally deficient to a degree, but can you imagine being offended for a billion dollar corporation that does nothing but seek profit? 

Lol the hate is even stranger . This whole forum is basically a he man xbox haters club . Very weird .

Whats even more pathetic, are posters who respond to you, hundreds of times, with no response back. Id say that's more than pathetic.....sick is more like it. Zero self control LMFAO what absolute losers.

jon made 20k posts with a new account he made like 2 years ago trying to convince people how xbox is not a total failure. good job, you are definitely a winner. :kaz: 

buhbuh 1050 :kaz: 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, kaz said:

jon made 20k posts with a new account he made like 2 years ago trying to convince people how xbox is not a total failure. good job, you are definitely a winner. :kaz: 

buhbuh 1050 :kaz: 

You need some attention? I don't know why you've been begging for it lately