Matt Booty (Xbox): Our titles for the next year or two will not be next gen exclusive

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both of those describe Xbox.

Wish you'd do that for all your posts  

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I didn't type "when they release on PS5"  I typed "if"... and that was specifically regarding my point about "cross gen games"....  Jer... you're not smarter than me.

So now that the argument about "what is a cross gen game" is over... you're trying to argue about something else... that I've not said.

You're strawmanning the fuck out of this thread.  It's what you do.  It's what you also did back on Sidescrollers with the X1X shit.  

Do yourself a favor and stop trying to build an argument from me... You're wasting your time... and mine.  

Nope.............because I took that into account as well.

They are NOT cross-gen games, because they will have a separate sku, and they will have been "upgraded" in some way.

And there is no indication that the PS5 version of those games would ever release in close proximity to their original versions.

Hence me mentioning the Uncharted Collection, clearly being released years after UC2 came out. And TLOU remastered being released over a year since the original TLOU on PS3.

Cross-gen games are games CREATED AROUND THE SAME TIME with the intention of having it release on multiple platforms.

Remastered games are not that. You know this and are trying to gloss over this and obfuscate.

54 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol cows literally cannot answer questions and go straight to baby mode 

if you wanna be adult, you can start by admitting you’re not happy about ms/xsx not going all-in on next gen for up to 2 years. :mjpls: