10th gen Intel CPUs hitting 300 wts

lmao, FLOP

The following information, however, is based on chatter/rumor. While Intel did not give an official explanation, Germany based and well respected Computerbase notes that industry sources revealed Intel does not want to launch the new procs just yet because they seeing power consumption exceeding 300W, and are trying to optimize their design before launching them to the market. Intel's and AMD's turbo bins are a huge grey area. While 5+ GHz might look nice on a box, such high frequencies are refined by duration timings E.g. as example: instead of running all-core 5 GHz for 30 seconds, you can tweak that in the BIOS firmware to become 15 seconds to get that overall TDP more confined. You can think of such tweak to further enhance power draw. So according to the chatter, some motherboard manufacturers revealed that the ten-core product breaks the 300 Watt mark at maximum load. As a reality check, the 10-core i9 10900K should get a 125W TDP.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTX FLOPPED

Keep begging for it bitch... it's only happening because Nvidia pushed it... much like Gsync/freesync VRR, VRS, ect ect...      You're all over the place.  One min you say it flopped... then

Intel atm :hest:

AMD are going to have CPUs that are cheaper, faster, more cores, and require less power... and the only game in town with PCIe4.0 for the fancy new SSDs which is going to be getting a lot of buzz because of the new consoles... all at the same time.  lmao.. usually it's just one or two of those things, but pretty soon AMD will have literally everything going for it.

Intel looks like they're fumbling and not knowing how to respond.. and people are noticing.

33 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It flopped yet the whole reason people are looking forward to NAVI 21 is for it's ray-tracing. 

The whole next big thing for consoles will be "ray tracing" something PC had since 2019, had hardware since 2018. 

Yep... total flop.  That one thing that everyone is hoping next gen consoles have. :hest: 

Nvidia straight up drilled it right into everyone's brain.  AMD want to talk about it... but they can't until they actually have some product out in the world which actually accelerates it.  Just like console plebs... they're going to ignore it until it's applicable to them :shrug: 

Also I admire the bets that are being thrown in behind AMD to deliver. 

They have to not only come out with their first tensor-like hardware ray-tracing GPU but it will need to not only be on pair with but beat NVIDIA's offerings. 

At the same time you have console kiddies expecting they are going to get 60FPS/4K/Ray tracing for under $500. :D

24 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

It's not hard to ignore when there are only 7 games that use it :mj:

Hershits begging for next gen console so devs actually care about it LOL

Nobody is ignoring it though.  You talk about it weekly :kaz: 

Everyone wants it... but the haters can't show it until their little systems have it :hehe: 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I already have it , dumbo :mj:

Too bad no games support it . Oh maybe I should buy that old lesbain wolfenstein 5.0 flop to see shitty rt :mj: rtx flopped so fucking bad LOL

Keep begging for it bitch... it's only happening because Nvidia pushed it... much like Gsync/freesync VRR, VRS, ect ect... :blessed:  

You're all over the place.  One min you say it flopped... then you're defending your shitty RTX 2060 saying it's fine at RT... then you're jumping on the console dick saying that it doesn't matter at all and it's not worth it... then you're laughing saying that everyone wants it... blah blah blah...

You're the same way with PC and PS... I'll never buy a PS5, the best versions of all Sony's games will be on PC! :cries:  Then I argue with you about PC and you say I wont upgrade my PC next gen... and that you'd rather buy a PS5 :cries: then someone else says something about PS vs Xbox and you're back to dickriding PC again...

You're a fuckhead :tom: 

• Haha 1

Lmao damn , you are very mad that RTX flopped .

Look here you dumb hermit , devs dont care about PC.  You've had a 1200 rtx video card for over a year and devs didnt give a fuck about it , cause it's a FLOP 

devs CARE about console . Thats why the 1200 video card you've had for over a year won't be utilized until CONSOLES say so .

You're crying like a bitch , and that's exactly what PC gamers are . CONSOLES BITCH 

I can play the same rt games as you can . But there are NONE LOL RTX FLOPPED 

another PC Beta test . FLOP