10th gen Intel CPUs hitting 300 wts

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao damn , you are very mad that RTX flopped .

Look here you dumb hermit , devs dont care about PC.  You've had a 1200 rtx video card for over a year and devs didnt give a fuck about it , cause it's a FLOP 

devs CARE about console . Thats why the 1200 video card you've had for over a year won't be utilized until CONSOLES say so .

You're crying like a bitch , and that's exactly what PC gamers are . CONSOLES BITCH 

I can play the same rt games as you can . But there are NONE LOL RTX FLOPPED 

another PC Beta test . FLOP

Devs care! :cries: 

LOL no reason to buy an RTX... yet he runs out and grabs one as soon as possible after wasting his money on a DELL with a shitty GPU inside :kaz: 

lmao Nvidia will have sub $400 GPUs that shit on your console.... and you WILL buy one... another one I should say :hehe: 

JonFLOPPED :ovolol: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RTX FLOPPED

Keep begging for it bitch... it's only happening because Nvidia pushed it... much like Gsync/freesync VRR, VRS, ect ect...      You're all over the place.  One min you say it flopped... then

29 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Devs care! :cries: 

LOL no reason to buy an RTX... yet he runs out and grabs one as soon as possible after wasting his money on a DELL with a shitty GPU inside :kaz: 

lmao Nvidia will have sub $400 GPUs that shit on your console.... and you WILL buy one... another one I should say :hehe: 

JonFLOPPED :ovolol: 

I bought a 2060 because it was the same.price as a 1070 . A 1070 would have been fine for 108060 as well for the rest of this gen .

The devs DONT care about PC.  That's why you are playing xbox ports on 1200 dollar GPU.  That's why no games have RT.

Guess what changes when NG consoles come out ? Beta testing hermits LOL 

A 400 dollar gpu beats XSX gpu . Ok , the while console is 500 bucks LOL 

a 400 dollar gpu will also compete with your 1200 dollar GPU 

Dupedmij LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Dupedmij LOL

The irony of your dumb stupid posts is that Xbox Series X wont have any exclusive games made specifically for it... meaning... you'll get next gen games... in 2 years when MS says so :hehe: 

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I bought a 2060 because it was the same.price as a 1070 . A 1070 would have been fine for 108060 as well for the rest of this gen .

The devs DONT care about PC.  That's why you are playing xbox ports on 1200 dollar GPU.  That's why no games have RT.

Dupedmij LOL

That GTX 1070 was the same price of the RTX 2060 because it was price gouged.    

Remedy's Control is fully ray-traced and so is the campaign mode of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Dupedmij LOL

You bought a 2060 because you wanted a new GPU... despite me telling you when you bought your shitty Dell that you should opt for a better GPU :shrug: 

Devs DO care about PC... it's got the most AAA games this year, and excluding the Switch.. again had the highest amount of good games. :shrug: 

More devs are making PC games than Xbox games.... :shrug: 

MS cares more about PC than Xbox atm..lmao Gears Tactics, Flight Sim, Age of Empires 4... buying PC centric developers :shrug: 

And yes... a $400 will beat the XSX... and PC owners will buy one instead of a console, and PS5 owners will upgrade instead of buying an XSX :shrug: 

And after all of that.... you're going to upgrade your PC anyway.. dumbo :ovolol:

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That GTX 1070 was the same price of the RTX 2060 because it was price gouged.    

Remedy's Control is fully ray-traced and so is the campaign mode of Call of Duty Modern Warfare. 

It was price gouged.  Another fail for PC gaming .

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You bought a 2060 because you wanted a new GPU... despite me telling you when you bought your shitty Dell that you should opt for a better GPU :shrug: 

Devs DO care about PC... it's got the most AAA games this year, and excluding the Switch.. again had the highest amount of good games. :shrug: 

More devs are making PC games than Xbox games.... :shrug: 

MS cares more about PC than Xbox atm..lmao Gears Tactics, Flight Sim, Age of Empires 4... buying PC centric developers :shrug: 

And yes... a $400 will beat the XSX... and PC owners will buy one instead of a console, and PS5 owners will upgrade instead of buying an XSX :shrug: 

And after all of that.... you're going to upgrade your PC anyway.. dumbo :ovolol:

Never said pc doesnt have more games . That's why I upgraded to compliment X .

PC is  cheap dumping ground.  If devs cared about PC,  games would have RT , 1200 dollar video cards wouldnt be playing console ports with some sliders turned up. 

Your video card could have be pushing next gen visuals over a year ago . But like a bitch , it has to wait for console to say it's ok LOL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Never said pc doesnt have more games . That's why I upgraded to compliment X .

PC is  cheap dumping ground.  If devs cared about PC,  games would have RT , 1200 dollar video cards wouldnt be playing console ports with some sliders turned up. 

Your video card could have be pushing next gen visuals over a year ago . But like a bitch , it has to wait for console to say it's ok LOL

Your fav console devs are learning to incorporate RT... thanks to PC.. lmao.  Stop being stupid.

So... my GPU COULD be pushing next gen visuals over a year ago.... and I'm owned because it's not.. and that I have to wait?

You're asking me to be mad over things that don't exist yet... You're asking me to be mad about the fact that I own something that is already future proof... and something that already nets me benefits in EVERY SINGLE GAME I play... 

lol moron..  yes.. we have to wait for games to be made to enjoy them.. :lemming: 

Consoles start the generations, pc doesnt . Console are the priority 

Thanks nvidia for giving us the tech that devs dont care about LOL . Beta testmits rofl 

Bu bu its doesnt exist !! Exactly,  because devs dont care about PC :cmpunk2:

56 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Consoles start the generations, pc doesnt . Console are the priority 

Thanks nvidia for giving us the tech that devs dont care about LOL . Beta testmits rofl 

Bu bu its doesnt exist !! Exactly,  because devs dont care about PC :cmpunk2:

Console generations are LITERALLY dependent on PC hardware vendors... idiot.  Console gens exist now because PC vendors have made the technology and it's scalable down to consoles for mass production.:rofl: 

The fact that you think this "console priority" shit phases me is hilarious... and not even true.  Bubut you have to wait! ...and so do you... and you have to pay $500... again... :hest: 

Devs care...and develop most.. on PC :leo:

4527.jpeg

AAA games require big budgets and as big of a potential market as possible... It's the reason why your Xbox games are day and date on PC now...  It's not about what devs want... it's about what publishers need...

And you're NEVER going to find one of those where Xbox is anything close to first :hest:

Edited by Remij_
33 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Console generations are LITERALLY dependent on PC hardware vendors... idiot.  Console gens exist now because PC vendors have made the technology and it's scalable down to consoles for mass production.:rofl: 

The fact that you think this "console priority" shit phases me is hilarious... and not even true.  Bubut you have to wait! ...and so do you... and you have to pay $500... again... :hest: 

Devs care...and develop most.. on PC :leo:

4527.jpeg

AAA games require big budgets and as big of a potential market as possible... It's the reason why your Xbox games are day and date on PC now...  It's not about what devs want... it's about what publishers need...

And you're NEVER going to find one of those where Xbox is anything close to first :hest:

This is why it was hard to find discount PC games this past holidays.  

Publishers knew PC was there bread and butter and they weren't about to let us off with discounts. 

Meanwhile stores were just giving away XBOX Ones and PS4s.  Stores that don't even normally stock consoles suddenly had consoles in their inventory to provide as bundles.  :hest:

Lmao at thinking PC is the priority.

devs just shit crappy , buggy versions of games on the platform because they know hermits think they are the master race :mj: doesnt run good ? Please buy a more powerful video card lol

There is only a handful of devs that take pride in PC gaming.  They still prioritize on console , where games sell .

Thankfully amd is coming in the prevent the highway fuckery price gouging that Nvidia bent gamers over with this gen .

Like hermits are honestly trying to say a XSX comparable PC will only be TWICE as much and defending that by sayin you have MS office LOL

XSX is gonna beat up on 800 dollar video cards.  That hurts so much that MotherFucker can't even believe it LOL 

RTX cards are generally referred to as the biggest , overpriced scam Nvidia has pulled yet . YouTube RTX flopped and see all the big pc nerd sites , rightfully agreeing with that statement LOL

THHBO

41 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

This is why it was hard to find discount PC games this past holidays.  

Publishers knew PC was there bread and butter and they weren't about to let us off with discounts. 

Meanwhile stores were just giving away XBOX Ones and PS4s.  Stores that don't even normally stock consoles suddenly had consoles in their inventory to provide as bundles.  :hest:

Lmao there is 100 shitty 5 dollar steam games release everyday.  Worse than smartphone gaming 

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao at thinking PC is the priority.

devs just shit crappy , buggy versions of games on the platform because they know hermits think they are the master race :mj: doesnt run good ? Please buy a more powerful video card lol

There is only a handful of devs that take pride in PC gaming.  They still prioritize on console , where games sell .

Thankfully amd is coming in the prevent the highway fuckery price gouging that Nvidia bent gamers over with this gen .

Like hermits are honestly trying to say a XSX comparable PC will only be TWICE as much and defending that by sayin you have MS office LOL

XSX is gonna beat up on 800 dollar video cards.  That hurts so much that MotherFucker can't even believe it LOL 

RTX cards are generally referred to as the biggest , overpriced scam Nvidia has pulled yet . YouTube RTX flopped and see all the big pc nerd sites , rightfully agreeing with that statement LOL

THHBO

PC is priority.. I just proved it right there.

Xbox misses out on TONS of games... which is why you game on PC... idiot :hest: 

Nobody prioritizes Xbox...  Not even MS these days :hehe: 

PC's do lots more... deal with it.. You claimed you bought your PC for other stuff than just gaming when I laughed at you for buying a Dell with a 1060.. "bubut just some light gaming"... the next week you ran out and bought an RTX ROFL :shrug: 

RTX cards are that way due to lack of competition... It's kinda like why MS is giving Xboxes away dirt cheap because they're no competition for Sony... except Nvidia hardware costs MORE because PEOPLE WANT IT and it sells. :rofl: 

JB1HBO

Edited by Remij_