• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uh, no.

every comparison video show the pc version looks vastly superior. lems  

Just now, -GD- said:

the only fact is you throw temper tantrums like a 4 year-old, when it comes to xbox :D

Actually that's you. Literally every Xbox thread you cry about it and you mean it LOL. You are so bitter. I HATE Xbox:ironing:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Actually that's you. Literally every Xbox thread you cry about it and you mean it LOL. You are so bitter. I HATE Xbox:ironing:

yeah right lol. i even said i'm considering a series x, if the price/games are solid (the specs are great). so stop lying :D 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah right lol. i even said i'm considering a series x, if the price/games are solid (the specs are great). so stop lying :D 

Every Xbox thread you come in repeating the same 12 year old insults. Maybe pull your nuts up and quit being an obnoxious baby. And we know you will be buying an XSX , to complain about ROFLMGDAO

Just now, JONBpc said:

Every Xbox thread you come in repeating the same 12 year old insults. Maybe pull your nuts up and quit being an obnoxious baby. And we know you will be buying an XSX , to complain about ROFLMGDAO

i barely post in xbox threads. i guess the few i post in truly strike a nerve :D you need medical help. they are only video games :D maybe go outside for a change. 

You post in every xbox thread LOL

I like when you are an obnoxious baby and get called out for it and pull the good old , "no you!"

REEFFFFF

go outside!!! Def sound like a 12 year old LOL

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Jonbone is correct, even DF says so around 5 minute mark:

"HDR gives X1X distinct advantage over PC".

And yet Evilboris even confirmed that The Witcher 3's HDR implementation is garbage and is essentially SDR 

ORXmBXs.jpg

What I am often seeing is a very flat essentially SDR image, here this shot of the moon is all within SDR ranges. The glow from the campfire is also essentially SDR at this point.
But it's dark

We see almost the same thing here, except a tiny bit of 1000nit data on the moon, but nothing else we could consider being within the HDR range, notably the specular highlights in the water not reflecting anything even vaguely bright. You can also see a 1000nit torch in the background

LMAO in this pic the torch is brighter than the sun :hest: 

vHivFCF.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hdr-games-analyzed-pt-2-now-with-some-ps4-exclusives.27129/page-3#post-6639251

lmao The Witcher 3 is garbage on Xbox and no... "HDR" doesn't save it :hest: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

And yet Evilboris even confirmed that The Witcher 3's HDR implementation is garbage and is essentially SDR 

ORXmBXs.jpg

LMAO in this pic the torch is brighter than the sun :hest: 

vHivFCF.jpg

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hdr-games-analyzed-pt-2-now-with-some-ps4-exclusives.27129/page-3#post-6639251

lmao The Witcher 3 is garbage on Xbox and no... "HDR" doesn't save it :hest: 

Who?