New VR controllers that are also BC. PSVR2 would be ideal, but that's a year after launch probably.

Playstation tablet controller

Of course Demon Souls and a god damn PS5 Bloodborne patch you assholes.

I don't even give a fuck about the specs, if they are lower then if it's $400 its more than fine. 

Edited by Team 2019
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Demon's Souls remaster day 1 - $500 with enough power that it still feels like a steal

Too many people expecting Horizon 2 at launch when I think Guerilla Games will launch with a different game. They are a two game studio studio now and the team that made horizon was last up. Not to me

Being able to play it without a PS3 is the big thing. A PS4 or PC port would have been fine. I never got a chance to play it with a decent community.

I want an extensive reveal of Horizon Zero Dawn 2, looking really fleshed out, and have a hard confirmation that the game will be Day One launch title on PS5.

And yeah, the console itself clearly demonstrating that it has the power and at $499.

I don't even want to hear any talk about PSVR2, but it would be nice if they do say that it improves PSVR1 and what those improvements would look like.

Dual Shock 5 with haptic feedback on all buttons.  Black and white OLED touch screen where the trackpad was.  The ability to change the left thumbstick and D-pad positions like that Astro C40 TR controller.  Also improved battery life and ergonomics.

PSVR2 headset to be compatible with PC and work with Steam VR.  Sony to make PSVR games available on PC, and vice versa from PC devs including Oculus.

As for the console itself.  I don't really care.  I just want it to be as powerful as it can be.  I'm not really interested in the console itself.

Too many people expecting Horizon 2 at launch when I think Guerilla Games will launch with a different game. They are a two game studio studio now and the team that made horizon was last up. Not to mention they hired the R6 Siege ppl a while back which gives a massive hint into their next title. Will definitely be a shooter. Return of Killzone maybe or possibly new IP.................or the ultimate dream, return of SOCOM being made by Guerilla. But yeah I think the shooter launches (always good to have an exclusive shooter with a launch) then we see horizon probably 2 years in. 

For what I want. Controller wise, haptic feedback and gyro for aiming like on switch. 

Console itself I don't really care

• Upvote 1

What do you people expect from a demon's souls remaster game-play wise? I am really curious because to me the game is perfect and I don't see how they can add additional content.

Otherwise, a remake is out of the question, like what are thy going to do with it? Balance magic like they did with dark souls? I don't understand why people want remasters for perfectly fine games. Leave that shit alone.

49 minutes ago, kaz said:

What do you people expect from a demon's souls remaster game-play wise? I am really curious because to me the game is perfect and I don't see how they can add additional content.

Otherwise, a remake is out of the question, like what are thy going to do with it? Balance magic like they did with dark souls? I don't understand why people want remasters for perfectly fine games. Leave that shit alone.

Being able to play it without a PS3 is the big thing. A PS4 or PC port would have been fine. I never got a chance to play it with a decent community.

• Upvote 1

I don't know if an outside developer could do a Demon Souls remaster without some heavy involvement from the original game makers.

Like, you would have to transfer over the same exact enemy A.I. code, enemy placement and level design would have to be exactly the same, it'd be purely a fresh coat of paint for the visuals.

And then they'd have to transfer over or re-create the netcode for its online function.

If the game requires quality of life improvements, hopefully they can implement it smoothly.