• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Demon's Souls remaster day 1 - $500 with enough power that it still feels like a steal

Too many people expecting Horizon 2 at launch when I think Guerilla Games will launch with a different game. They are a two game studio studio now and the team that made horizon was last up. Not to me

Being able to play it without a PS3 is the big thing. A PS4 or PC port would have been fine. I never got a chance to play it with a decent community.

On 2020-01-13 at 6:19 PM, madmaltese said:

Too many people expecting Horizon 2 at launch when I think Guerilla Games will launch with a different game. They are a two game studio studio now and the team that made horizon was last up. Not to mention they hired the R6 Siege ppl a while back which gives a massive hint into their next title. Will definitely be a shooter. Return of Killzone maybe or possibly new IP.................or the ultimate dream, return of SOCOM being made by Guerilla. But yeah I think the shooter launches (always good to have an exclusive shooter with a launch) then we see horizon probably 2 years in. 

For what I want. Controller wise, haptic feedback and gyro for aiming like on switch. 

Console itself I don't really care

I think a good shooter to bring back would be Warhawk. Expand it and make support a crazy amount of players, maybe 80-100 on massive maps that put the original game to shame. That would go a long way to show off the power of the hardware.

Just making prettier versions of existing games isn't going to cut it IMO. I know a lot of people would love a Demon's Souls remake (im one of them) but i don't think it would be that appropriate for a next gen console launch.

Edited by Twinblade
On 2020-01-13 at 7:31 PM, kaz said:

What do you people expect from a demon's souls remaster game-play wise? I am really curious because to me the game is perfect and I don't see how they can add additional content.

Otherwise, a remake is out of the question, like what are thy going to do with it? Balance magic like they did with dark souls? I don't understand why people want remasters for perfectly fine games. Leave that shit alone.

It's actually quite hilarious in all reality...

"LOL crossgen Xbox One games durrr!!!!"

But they want a remaster of a game which came out two generations ago as some big launch title for this system. :mj:

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's actually quite hilarious in all reality...

"LOL crossgen Xbox One games durrr!!!!"

But they want a remaster of a game which came out two generations ago as some big launch title for this system. :mj:

It's actually a remake like Shadow of the Colossus. Don't tell me you still think Shadow of the Colossus is a remaster? :mj: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

'Remake' running the original engine for geometry relative to world scaling and game logic....

Shut up idiot. 

Do I have to shut you down again like I did last time? :wonder: 

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Do I have to shut you down again like I did last time? :wonder: 

Forcing your delusions down my throat isn't you shutting anything down. Throwing a new graphics engine over existing game logic isn't remaking a game, stop being so fucking retarded. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Forcing your delusions down my throat isn't you shutting anything down. Throwing a new graphics engine over existing game logic isn't remaking a game, stop being so fucking retarded. 

Not mine. It's just the facts. :juggle: 

So Dynamite, are you for or against Digital Foundry today? :jordan3:

Or maybe you think you know better than Bluepoint Games themselves? :jordan3:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Not mine. It's just the facts. :juggle: 

So Dynamite, are you for or against Digital Foundry today? :jordan3:

Or maybe you think you know better than Bluepoint Games themselves? :jordan3:

@DynamiteCop!:jordan3:

Edited by lynux3
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think a good shooter to bring back would be Warhawk. Expand it and make support a crazy amount of players, maybe 80-100 on massive maps that put the original game to shame. That would go a long way to show off the power of the hardware.

Just making prettier versions of existing games isn't going to cut it IMO. I know a lot of people would love a Demon's Souls remake (im one of them) but i don't think it would be that appropriate for a next gen console launch.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. We are going to see both. We will get whatever remake Bluepoint is making and most likely a game from Guerilla (which I think will be a shooter, not Horizon). Something like Warhawk would be awesome, that game was so good, but I highly doubt it. 

A Demon's Souls remake would be a huge get though for a launch title. That is now a pretty huge fan group and BB did wonders for them with PS4. 

LMAO lynux.... was Shadow of the Colossus PS4 doing anything that the original didn't do on PS2?

lol... nope.  Everything was entirely visual enhancements..

So... Demon's Souls?  What's that going to do on PS5 that couldn't be done on PS4 with cut back visuals... without them drastically changing the design of game??

36 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO lynux.... was Shadow of the Colossus PS4 doing anything that the original didn't do on PS2?

So... Demon's Souls?  What's that going to do on PS5 that couldn't be done on PS4 with cut back visuals... without them drastically changing the design of game??

:ccruise:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This is why I pointed it out, I don't think anyone else has and it's something I've been seeing people clamoring on about to no end for the PS5 launch. 

Where's the logical consistency?

All of your answers are in the videos and documentary on the development of Shadow of the Colossus. The only code base from the original game that runs simultaneously are colossus movements. Everything else is remade. The game is a remake and Bluepoint Games stresses this everytime they talked about it.

Now if you want to choose to be a retard go right ahead. :mj: 

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

All of your answers are in the videos and documentary on the development of Shadow of the Colossus. The only code base from the original game that runs simultaneously are colossus movements. Everything else is remade. The game is a remake and Bluepoint Games stresses this everytime they talked about it.

Nope :danylol:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
8 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You’re saying it’s a remake, he is saying it’s a make. You guys are both dullards because it’s the same thing.