Almost bought Red Dead II for $38

tempting. But my savings are trash this month. FF remake in march is going to bring the PS4 back to brother's hands. But wondering what some dual-audio gamage I can squeeze in before. Still on that DQ11. Haven't even assembled my whole party yet. Someone told me the main game is short once you gather your whole squad.  Do I have 100 hrs of gameplay after that or is it hella short? The map looks, deceivingly big but actually small.

5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

I bought it last year for $40.

Fucking amazing game but you make progress at a snail's pace.

You could be playing that game for hours and do jack shit in-game progress.

That's actually what scared me. I imagine the first 8 hours are trash. Tbh if it was in dual audio plus japanese text, I probably would have bought it anyways. I can't imagine a game flooring me sober by the way.

• Sad 1
21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

That's actually what scared me. I imagine the first 8 hours are trash. Tbh if it was in dual audio plus japanese text, I probably would have bought it anyways. I can't imagine a game flooring me sober by the way.

Just take your time with it and you’ll love it. It’s not a binge game. 

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I almost bought it on ebay for $6 but now I am hooked on Katamari Damacy Reroll instead of playing Shenmue 3

$6? lol what's wrong with you. also you're playing katamari and shenmue 3? okay that's really rong. really rong, wong.

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

$6? lol what's wrong with you. also you're playing katamari and shenmue 3? okay that's really rong. really rong, wong.

a shared steam account apparently. it would be ok to play with no multiplayer because I don't have friends anyway. 

i really should be finishing kiwami 2 though. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

It’s a great game. BOTW is better but the graphics are so good it makes up for the gameplay sometimes, which isn’t often said. I’d get it. You’ll get your monies worth. 

if Zelda has RDR2 graphics Jesus Christ stop making games we hit the pinnacle 

That's why BOTW is best on PC B)

18 hours ago, ghostz said:

It’s a great game. BOTW is better but the graphics are so good it makes up for the gameplay sometimes, which isn’t often said. I’d get it. You’ll get your monies worth. 

if Zelda has RDR2 graphics Jesus Christ stop making games we hit the pinnacle 

Breath of the Wild is better if you are retarded.