Xbox confirms E3 2020 attendance

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Guys.. real talk.... Sony hasn't had any kind of conference or game announcement in literal YEARS.... No E3... no PSX... no nothing..

MS E3 conferences have been good.  Lots of games shown... regardless of whether they are multiplatform or not.. at least we get an entertaining conference.

How some of y'all are cool with how Sonys been lately just because they are sony is telling.

Real talk...........Sony has delivered more games, exclusive games, to their consumers than MS.

So..............Sony's track record with "conferences" is irrelevant.

What the fuck do I care if Horizon Zero Dawn 2 is announced via a lavishly drawn out press conference, or waking up on a Thursday to see they dropped a youtube video trailer?

The only thing that matters are the games.

Sony brings them.

That is why we are "cool" with it? This needed to be explained to you?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:   Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."   The gi

Sony decided not to attend E3 because Xflop would show most of its games anyway  

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Real talk...........Sony has delivered more games, exclusive games, to their consumers than MS.

So..............Sony's track record with "conferences" is irrelevant.

What the fuck do I care if Horizon Zero Dawn 2 is announced via a lavishly drawn out press conference, or waking up on a Thursday to see they dropped a youtube video trailer?

The only thing that matters are the games.

Sony brings them.

That is why we are "cool" with it? This needed to be explained to you?

You're an idiot :tom:

sony brought you days gone and...

dreams.. in the last year plus....

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're an idiot :tom:

sony brought you days gone and...

dreams.. in the last year plus....

Which still managed to beat Xbox during that time frame..............did you forget about that part?

And did you also think I was going to forget that games they intended to release, TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima, were meant to be released already but they got pushed back. Which is fine for a console that is at its end of life.

Xbox was at its end of life back in 2018.

What.............exactly...............made you think you were going to win this argument when it comes to GAMES????

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao after cows claimed Shenmue 3 won e3 , I wouldn't want an e3 either .

Lmao Shenmue. To be fair, people have been begging for a Shenmue sequel since the DC days. They make Shenmue sound like some kind of masterpiece that no gamer should miss.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Which still managed to beat Xbox during that time frame..............did you forget about that part?

And did you also think I was going to forget that games they intended to release, TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima, were meant to be released already but they got pushed back. Which is fine for a console that is at its end of life.

Xbox was at its end of life back in 2018.

What.............exactly...............made you think you were going to win this argument when it comes to GAMES????

"Still managed to beat Xbox"...

And this is how they become COMPLACENT... doing as little as possible... and still "beating Xbox"..

Lmao thinking you had a point while proving mine :smilecry:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

"Still managed to beat Xbox"...

And this is how they become COMPLACENT... doing as little as possible... and still "beating Xbox"..

Lmao thinking you had a point while proving mine :smilecry:

See, your motivations are showing.

You are WISHING they become complacent, and are trying to frame all of these things as SIGNS that they are BECOMING COMPLACENT.

..........yet at the same time you're trying to tell us that Microsoft is not that..........even though you just inadvertently admitted that Sony is still putting out better games than they are.

Your methodology for arguing almost reminds me of this:

Its going to be funny remembering you typing "Complacent" while playing through TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima.

"Remij said they were being...........complacent":drake:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

See, your motivations are showing.

You are WISHING they become complacent, and are trying to frame all of these things as SIGNS that they are BECOMING COMPLACENT.

..........yet at the same time you're trying to tell us that Microsoft is not that..........even though you just inadvertently admitted that Sony is still putting out better games than they are.

Your methodology for arguing almost reminds me of this:

Its going to be funny remembering you typing "Complacent" while playing through TLOU2 and Ghosts of Tsushima.

"Remij said they were being...........complacent":drake:

Another strawman.... :smilecry:

You're WISHING they become COMPLACENT Rem... You didn't say it... but I know you're WISHING it!!!

Lmao... 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Another strawman.... :smilecry:

You're WISHING they become COMPLACENT Rem... You didn't say it... but I know you're WISHING it!!!

Lmao... 

Sorry........Sony has been delivering more games throughout the entire gen.

You're currently attempting a jonb argument in trying to make us think that they stopped making games.

You know its bad when you're left with nothing else but attempting a jonb argument. lol

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry........Sony has been delivering more games throughout the entire gen.

You're currently attempting a jonb argument in trying to make us think that they stopped making games.

You know its bad when you're left with nothing else but attempting a jonb argument. lol

Wow... it's a good thing I didn't say anything like Sony wasn't delivering more games throughout the entire gen...

and here's where you make another argument claiming that I was in fact insinuating that... :roll: 

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Wow... it's a good thing I didn't say anything like Sony wasn't delivering more games throughout the entire gen...

and here's where you make another argument claiming that I was in fact insinuating that... :roll: 

Except you are insinuating that they are BECOMING complacent.

............because they don't book floor space at an E3 show that's going down the shitter.

And you insinuated that they game production was slowing down. When it fact it isn't.

I wasn't arguing with you about Sony from 2013 to 2018. The argument rested on what you were saying about Sony 2019, and I clearly explained to you that two massive games fell out of 2019, but they clearly show that Sony was ending the console's lifecycle with as much ambition as they started it.

Seems to me you've been relying alot on vagueness because you want to TALK SHIT....but you intentionally turn vague when trying to nail down your sentiments.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you are insinuating that they are BECOMING complacent.

............because they don't book floor space at an E3 show that's going down the shitter.

And you insinuated that they game production was slowing down. When it fact it isn't.

I wasn't arguing with you about Sony from 2013 to 2018. The argument rested on what you were saying about Sony 2019, and I clearly explained to you that two massive games fell out of 2019, but they clearly show that Sony was ending the console's lifecycle with as much ambition as they started it.

Seems to me you've been relying alot on vagueness because you want to TALK SHIT....but you intentionally turn vague when trying to nail down your sentiments.

They are becoming complacent.  They're too good for E3 now.  They're too good to have any shows within the last 2 years.  NO new game announcements in the past 2 years.  LITERALLY coasting off the fact that TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima are still coming...

Think about that..... they're not having to do anything within the last 2 years for new announcements.... because those games haven't dropped yet.  They are PERFECTLY fine sitting on those 2 games.... and YOU are perfectly fine with allowing them to do so.

I expect Sony to have games and have new things to show for the future.  They've been showing TLOU2 and Ghost for 3 years now.... Sony 2019 was extremely disappointing.  Delays and the release of a shitty game... no shows at any events....

You might think that's fine... because those delayed games will be great... but I see it for what it is.  They've done sweet fuck all for the past 2 years because they aren't being challenged...  They're being complacent.

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They are becoming complacent.  They're too good for E3 now.  They're too good to have any shows

This is an irrelevant form of measurement.

The name of the game..............is games.

Does Sony have them?

Yes, they do.

Mind you, they were doing the OPPOSITE about 10 years ago. Sony was the king of video game conventions. Lavish conferences at E3, TGS, etc.

And then what few games they hyped flopped. I remember making fun of Sony when they were hyping White Knight Chronicles 2, and I specifically said "Cows always seem to think that Sony is winning the console war.....during gaming conventions. but not when those games actually come out"

That TGS White Knight Chronicles 2 thread may actually still be on this forum, when I was making fun of Sony LOOKING great at shows, but not looking great in reality.

And my standards have never changed since. Sony does deliver games, I don't give a shit how many fireworks and laser-lights Phil Spencer has on-stage. He and Microsoft are losers until they bring the game.

The name of the game..............is games.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is an irrelevant form of measurement.

No it's not.  I'm comparing them to themselves.  Sony's E3 2016 was absolutely phenomenal.  

I can't stress how disappointing any "show" of theirs has been since... and how the fact that they aren't interested in doing them anymore is to me.

They're doing this because they are successful and no longer see the need to.  Building up the hype is an important job for any company.  Their games do as well as they do in large part to how they are revealed, presented, and marketed..

What I'm telling you is that I'm not a fan of how they are changing that aspect.  I'm holding them up to the standards that they set for themselves... and now I'm disappointed.  2 years and no fucking shows.... lmao dude... get off my dick dude.