Xbox confirms E3 2020 attendance

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:   Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."   The gi

Sony decided not to attend E3 because Xflop would show most of its games anyway  

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Guys.. real talk.... Sony hasn't had any kind of conference or game announcement in literal YEARS.... No E3... no PSX... no nothing..

MS E3 conferences have been good.  Lots of games shown... regardless of whether they are multiplatform or not.. at least we get an entertaining conference.

How some of y'all are cool with how Sonys been lately just because they are sony is telling.

They skipped last year cause they literally had nothing to announce. They revealed their big 3 (TLOU, DS and Ghost) wayyyy too early and now can't talk about anything till PS5 is revealed.

This year they are skipping e3 but will do their own thing. They are going to have some show for the games too, most likely with their console reveal. Most possibly even a live presence at that show. 

They also have shown up more at other events like PGS, TGS or gamescom, it just depends on the timing and what they have to say. 

Not to mention that while the State of Plays aren't great yet, it's a bit of a stretch to say they haven't had any announcements in years.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

No it's not.  I'm comparing them to themselves.  Sony's E3 2016 was absolutely phenomenal.  

I can't stress how disappointing any "show" of theirs has been since... and how the fact that they aren't interested in doing them anymore is to me.

They're doing this because they are successful and no longer see the need to.  Building up the hype is an important job for any company.  Their games do as well as they do in large part to how they are revealed, presented, and marketed..

What I'm telling you is that I'm not a fan of how they are changing that aspect.  I'm holding them up to the standards that they set for themselves... and now I'm disappointed.  2 years and no fucking shows.... lmao dude... get off my dick dude.

Those "standards" are irrelevant.

I even told you about how Sony was 10 years ago, and White Knight Chronicles 2 at TGS.

If they don't have games..........a lavish E3 press conference can't save you.

We KNOW that for a fact.............look at Microsoft's past couple of press conferences, and then look at Xbox sales.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Those "standards" are irrelevant.

I even told you about how Sony was 10 years ago, and White Knight Chronicles 2 at TGS.

If they don't have games..........a lavish E3 press conference can't save you.

We KNOW that for a fact.............look at Microsoft's past couple of press conferences, and then look at Xbox sales.

You always want to talk about Xbox.... :roll: 

I'm talking about Sony... and what I see of them.  You're not seeing some special Sony that I'm not dude...  I hold Sony to certain standards that they themselves set....  You have 2 of the best E3's in existence, and then 2 of the worst.. and then no more..  They've had 2 years of sweet fuck all and hyping the same games.... as excited as I am for those games... that's extremely disappointing to me.

Just now, Remij_ said:

You always want to talk about Xbox.... :roll: 

I'm talking about Sony... and what I see of them.  You're not seeing some special Sony that I'm not dude...  I hold Sony to certain standards that they themselves set....  You have 2 of the best E3's in existence, and then 2 of the worst.. and then no more..  They've had 2 years of sweet fuck all and hyping the same games.... as excited as I am for those games... that's extremely disappointing to me.

You're not seeing anything.

You're CONJURING things that aren't there.

And it wouldn't be the first time I've busted you taking two random things and creating  a baseless narrative out of thin air.

Your "past two years of sweet fuck all" have resulted in Sony providing for their console owners:

-Detroit Become Human (timed exclusive)

-God of War

-Shadow of the Colossus remake

-Spider-man

-Tetris Effect (timed exclusive)

-Astro Bot rescue mission (by all accounts, people's choice as being the best VR game)

-Firewall: Zero Hour, The Inpatient, updating Wipeout Omega as VR Exclusives

-Days Gone

-Death Stranding (timed exclusive)

-Dreams

-Blood & Truth

I don't care what your standards are. For an console at its end of life, that's perfectly solid output. That more than solid.

Who are you foolin?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And it wouldn't be the first time I've busted you taking two random things and creating  a baseless narrative out of thin air.

Your "past two years of sweet fuck all" have resulted in Sony providing for their console owners:

-God of War

-Spider-man

-Astro Bot rescue mission (by all accounts, people's choice as being the best VR game)

-Days Gone

-Dreams

-Blood & Truth

I don't care what your standards are. For an console at its end of life, that's perfectly solid output. That more than solid.

Who are you foolin?

But somehow Xbox's output and image are at all time highs. :mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

-God of War

-Spider-man

-Days Gone

-Dreams

-Blood & Truth

Who are you foolin?

Sweet fuck all for new game announcements you fucking clown....

And you don't get to tell me what I think sweetie... not ever.  Stay mad. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Sweet fuck all for new game announcements you fucking clown....

Jesus christ.........you keep on whittling your argument into nothing.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................what is it you are implying?

Sony just STOPPED MAKING GAMES sometime in late 2017, and that's why they have no announcements.

This is like something a 12-year old would say at the playground.

You expected Sony to announce their NEXT-GEN GAMES............1 to 2 years from the release of the new console?

That's a Yes or No question..........you will be too embarrassed to say "Yes"

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

But somehow Xbox's output and image are at all time highs. :mj: 

I never said that.  

I quite clearly hold each company to different standards... not denying that.  It's when Sony starts to act like they are above certain things is when I have a problem with them.  Their output in 2019 was pathetic.  They've been dangling TLOU2 over our heads for ages... and people think that years going by with no new announcements from them is acceptable... because we've get to get their big final games...

lmao I don't give a flying FUCK.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Jesus christ.........you keep on whittling your argument into nothing.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................what is it you are implying?

Sony just STOPPED MAKING GAMES sometime in late 2017, and that's why they have no announcements.

This is like something a 12-year old would say at the playground.

You expected Sony to announce their NEXT-GEN GAMES............1 to 2 years from the release of the new console?

That's a Yes or No question..........you will be too embarrassed to say "Yes"

Oh... so I'm not supposed to be disappointed that they announced games far too early, and then went years doing nothing but hyping those same games and not having anything new to show at conventions for literal years.... and I'm STILL not playing those games yet?????

Fuck off dude. 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I never said that.  

I quite clearly hold each company to different standards... not denying that.  It's when Sony starts to act like they are above certain things is when I have a problem with them.  Their output in 2019 was pathetic.  They've been dangling TLOU2 over our heads for ages... and people think that years going by with no new announcements from them is acceptable... because we've get to get their big final games...

lmao I don't give a flying FUCK.

You clearly give a flying fuck, but the thing is no one gives a flying fuck about your flawed views and what you think they should be. :shrug: 

Winning GOTY 2018 and 2019 has never been done before by first party, and there's a possibility Sony might win GOTY 2020 with The Last of Us 2... a record for any publisher. B)

Take your concern/standard trolling to the Xbox camp.

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Oh... so I'm not supposed to be disappointed that they announced games far too early, and then went years doing nothing but hyping those same games and not having anything new to show at conventions for literal years.... and I'm STILL not playing those games yet?????

Fuck off dude. 

No, you're not................if you know anything about video games and how new consoles generations are announced.

By your logic, Nintendo announced the Switch in October of 2016, and they must've also announced Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword & Shield, Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3, Smash Bros. Ultimate, ARMS, Splatoon 2, at some point during 2015 through the first half of 2016.

Right?

Or else, it would be hard proof of Nintendo "being complacent" huh?

How many years have you been waiting for a new Halo?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

You clearly give a flying fuck, but the thing is no one gives a flying fuck about your flawed views and what you think they should be. :shrug: 

Winning GOTY 2018 and 2019 has never been done before by first party, and there's a possibility Sony might win GOTY 2020 with The Last of Us 2... a record for any publisher. B)

Take your concern/standard trolling to the Xbox camp.

Death Stranding isn't a first party :shrug: 

Stay mad :francis: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you're not................if you know anything about video games and how new consoles generations are announced.

By your logic, Nintendo announced the Switch in October of 2016, and they must've also announced Super Mario Odyssey, Pokemon Sword & Shield, Astral Chain, Luigi's Mansion 3, Smash Bros. Ultimate, ARMS, Splatoon 2, at some point during 2015 through the first half of 2016.

Right?

Or else, it would be hard proof of Nintendo "being complacent" huh?

How many years have you been waiting for a new Halo?

giphy.gif

Just now, Remij_ said:

giphy.gif

Yup........you know I checkmate'd your ass, clean, with that post.

You're making up shit and getting angry that it doesn't hold up to 5 seconds worth of critical thinking.

You're trying to pass the time between now and E3 because you hope Microsoft will deliver enough good news to get you to November 2020 when the console launches.

My advice to you is......the time will pass easier if you make an effort to not make up shit. Because I'm going to slap that shit down like Dikembe Mutumbo between now and June.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup........you know I checkmate'd your ass, clean, with that post.

You're making up shit and getting angry that it doesn't hold up to 5 seconds worth of critical thinking.

You're trying to pass the time between now and E3 because you hope Microsoft will deliver enough good news to get you to November 2020 when the console launches.

My advice to you is......the time will pass easier if you make an effort to not make up shit. Because I'm going to slap that shit down like Dikembe Mutumbo between now and June.

giphy.gif

No.. you didn't.   Sorry... but Sony holding onto their games for 3+ years and not announcing anything new in that time bbububub becuz teh next gen... is disappointing.

It's VERY CLEAR what they've done.  Nothing new to announce.... no shows for 2 years.  They held shit over and announced way too early.

DISAPPOINTING.  And you posting a list with half the garbage that Sony released in the last 2 years doesn't excite me at all.  GOW and Spiderman are the only 2 things I give a shit about.  One of those wasn't even made by a first party studio at the time... and Detroit wasn't a first party game.

SONY'S first party output... has been shit for the past 1-2 years.  Deal with it.

Edited by Remij_
38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No.. you didn't.   Sorry... but Sony holding onto their games for 3+ years and not announcing anything new in that time bbububub becuz teh next gen... is disappointing.

It's VERY CLEAR what they've done.  Nothing new to announce.... no shows for 2 years.  They held shit over and announced way too early.

DISAPPOINTING.  And you posting a list with half the garbage that Sony released in the last 2 years doesn't excite me at all.  GOW and Spiderman are the only 2 things I give a shit about.  One of those wasn't even made by a first party studio at the time... and Detroit wasn't a first party game.

SONY'S first party output... has been shit for the past 1-2 years.  Deal with it.

you're approaching DynamiteCop and Jonb levels with posts like these :mjpls:

43 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

really? post a better two year period of first party output