Xbox confirms E3 2020 attendance

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:   Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."   The gi

Sony decided not to attend E3 because Xflop would show most of its games anyway  

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

you're approaching DynamiteCop and Jonb levels with posts like these :mjpls:

You guys keep trying to equate me with the lemmings... soooo fucking hard.  It's the only way you can make arguments against me.  It's why Jehurey can't do anything but bring up Xbox when I talk about Playstation.  If I'm a lemming, and love what MS does... then I can't say anything about Playstation because Sony's doing better this gen :smilecry:

It's been almost 2 years since God of War... which was the last Sony first party PS4 game I gave a shit about.  Absolutely nothing since then has interested me... and they haven't announced anything NEW that wasn't already announced BEFORE that.  I know you guys can't STAND that I have a different opinion than you... but it is what it is.

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You're not fooling anyone. :really:

You guys aren't either...  I've argued with Jon and Dynamite far too much about Xbox vs PC for any honest person to think otherwise...

You idiots have a vested interest in doing so.  It's hilarious to me... given the reality. :hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You guys aren't either...  I've argued with Jon and Dynamite far too much about Xbox vs PC for any honest person to think otherwise...

You idiots have a vested interest in doing so.  It's hilarious to me... given the reality. :hest: 

Lemij :mj: 

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:

Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."

:mj: The gif is a reality 

It's fuckin' hilarious. :rofls: 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

You guys keep trying to equate me with the lemmings... soooo fucking hard.  It's the only way you can make arguments against me.  It's why Jehurey can't do anything but bring up Xbox when I talk about Playstation.  If I'm a lemming, and love what MS does... then I can't say anything about Playstation because Sony's doing better this gen :smilecry:

It's been almost 2 years since God of War... which was the last Sony first party PS4 game I gave a shit about.  Absolutely nothing since then has interested me... and they haven't announced anything NEW that wasn't already announced BEFORE that.  I know you guys can't STAND that I have a different opinion than you... but it is what it is.

That's a HUUUUUUUGE qualifier you just snuck in there bro.  That's totally different from saying nothing good was actually released in two years.    

Nothing good that INTERESTS YOU came out.. ok that's fine. 

What you were saying before was very Jonb1 and DynamiteCop like.. and you know it:shrug:

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

The article also pointed out that the Switch didn't do an e3 reveal or an e3 showing prior to release. 

Nintendo held their own stage show and to reveal the Switch and it has gone on to sell gangbusters. 

It might seem unusual that a major upcoming console misses E3, but it's not without precedent. In fact, the last significant console launch -- Nintendo Switch -- didn't reach E3 until after it had been released. And that machine has gone on to perform very well indeed.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That's a HUUUUUUUGE qualifier you just snuck in there bro.  That's totally different from saying nothing good was actually released in two years.    

Nothing good that INTERESTS YOU came out.. ok that's fine. 

What you were saying before was very Jonb1 and DynamiteCop like.. and you know it:shrug:

:cosby2: 

I said this in the post you quoted...

DISAPPOINTING.  And you posting a list with half the garbage that Sony released in the last 2 years doesn't excite me at all.  GOW and Spiderman are the only 2 things I give a shit about.  One of those wasn't even made by a first party studio at the time... and Detroit wasn't a first party game.

... do I act like I'm speaking for everyone?  I literally just said the same thing.  Spider-man was made by Insomniac.. which weren't even a Sony first party at that time.  God of War is literally the last game in 2 years from Sony first party that I gave a shit about.  That's not an exaggeration.. So yes... I'm totally saying nothing good from their first party has released in about 2 years.  And they've also not announced anything new in that time either.  TLOU2 and Ghost were announced WAY before GoW released.. and they still aren't out yet.

So yea... I'm disappointed.

Edited by Remij_

The article also pointed out that the Switch didn't do an e3 reveal or an e3 showing prior to release. 

Nintendo held their own stage show and to reveal the Switch and it has gone on to sell gangbusters. 

It might seem unusual that a major upcoming console misses E3, but it's not without precedent. In fact, the last significant console launch -- Nintendo Switch -- didn't reach E3 until after it had been released. And that machine has gone on to perform very well indeed.

Sshh, don't tell Lemij. :whoa:

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

:cosby2: 

I said this in the post you quoted...

... do I act like I'm speaking for everyone?  I literally just said the same thing.  Spider-man was made by Insomniac.. which weren't even a Sony first party at that time.  God of War is literally the last game in 2 years from Sony first party that I gave a shit about.  That's not an exaggeration.. So yes... I'm totally saying nothing good from their first party has released in about 2 years.  And they've also not announced anything new in that time either.  TLOU2 and Ghost were announced WAY before GoW released.. and they still aren't out yet.

So yea... I'm disappointed.

The only company that had a better first party/exclusive output over that time span was Nintendo......Microsoft's was wayyyy worse.  If you were disappointed in that you must have been devastated by MS :shrug:

Spiderman PS4 is an exclusive bro... doesn't matter if it was developed by insomniac..... it was published by SONY and is an exclusive game. So that counts as a game they put out for their userbase to play EXCLUSIVELY. 

Not only that, PS4's last year will have for first party AAA titles than Xbox1 had all gen :lawl:

The only company that had a better first party/exclusive output over that time span was Nintendo......Microsoft's was wayyyy worse.  If you were disappointed in that you must have been devastated by MS :shrug:

Spiderman PS4 is an exclusive bro... doesn't matter if it was developed by insomniac..... it was published by SONY and is an exclusive game. So that counts as a game they put out for their userbase to play EXCLUSIVELY. 

Not only that, PS4's last year will have for first party AAA titles than Xbox1 had all gen :lawl:

Bringing up xbox again.......

I'm talking about SONY and their recent output.... and lack of ANY new games for literal years...  This has been a disappointing stretch for them imo... Days gone and dreams do nothing for me.... and TLOU2 and Ghost were announced ages ago...

This is disappointing to me.  They're skipping major shows and despite the fact that I know they are working on stuff.. this stretch for Sony was bad. :shrug:

The sony fans are disappointed too , they just won't admit .

Just like they started to downplay sony going 3rd party already, mlb the show being best on xbox and horizon being best on PC. The excuses lol . Gow on PC lol bu bu bu

They claimed ms was dead because they were across the street from e3 lol

Shenmue won e3!!

They damage control everything 

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The sony fans are disappointed too , they just won't admit .

Just like they started to downplay sony going 3rd party already, mlb the show being best on xbox and horizon being best on PC. The excuses lol . Gow on PC lol bu bu bu

They claimed ms was dead because they were across the street from e3 lol

Shenmue won e3!!

They damage control everything 

Horizon and God of War will be amazing on PC. :glad: