Xbox confirms E3 2020 attendance

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your theorizing about "complacency" and trying to say that the PS5 launch is going to have no games.

I don't need to make any strawman...........your arguments and your MOVING GOALPOSTS are all perfectly observable in this thread.

:drake:

You're so stupid.. my god :D 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:   Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."   The gi

Sony decided not to attend E3 because Xflop would show most of its games anyway  

I just find it funny that because Sony announced The Last of Us II and Ghost Tsushima years ago that it makes those games less relevant today... somehow making Sony complacent. :rofls: But they haven't announced anything new!!1 :tear2:  All of their studios have moved on to the PS5 platform... a system that has yet to be formally announced. No shit they haven't announced anything new. :drake: 

I can't tell if Lemij pretends to be stupid or this is just how it is. :D 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:drake:

You're so stupid.. my god :D 

Its right there.

On 2020-01-14 at 9:15 AM, Remij_ said:

Guys.. real talk.... Sony hasn't had any kind of conference or game announcement in literal YEARS.... No E3... no PSX... no nothing..

MS E3 conferences have been good.  Lots of games shown... regardless of whether they are multiplatform or not.. at least we get an entertaining conference.

How some of y'all are cool with how Sonys been lately just because they are sony is telling.

You are literally saying:

No show at conferences = they have no games to show.

You just got busted. Checkmate.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Its right there.

You are literally saying:

No show at conferences = they have no games to show.

You just got busted. Checkmate.

No... that doesn't say that I'm saying PS5 will have no games....AT ALL.

Where do I say PS5 there? 

LMFAO idiot. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... that doesn't say that I'm saying PS5 will have no games....AT ALL.

Where do I say PS5 there? 

LMFAO idiot. 

Last time I check, time only moves in one direction.

There are no more conferences expected for the outgoing consoles.

Only the INCOMING new consoles.

You're not smart enough to try and sneak in "qualifiers" to try and get yourself out of this.:drake:

You are clearly making a comparison.

"Wow.........Microsoft is making it known they're coming to E3!!!! This is clearly good news, this clearly means GAMES"

"Boo.........Sony isn't going to be there..........this is a bad sign.....obvious complacency....grumblegrumblepossiblynogames."

Dude, you don't need to play dumb anymore. You're too far gone.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I just find it funny that because Sony announced The Last of Us II and Ghost Tsushima years ago that it makes those games less relevant today... somehow making Sony complacent. :rofls: But they haven't announced anything new!!1 :tear2:  All of their studios have moved on to the PS5 platform... a system that has yet to be formally announced. No shit they haven't announced anything new. :drake: 

I can't tell if Lemij pretends to be stupid or this is just how it is. :D 

Did I say they were less relevant?  Or did I say that it was disappointing how they've held on to them, and haven't announced anything new in 2 years?  You DO realize it IS possible for them to announce NEW PS4 games still, right?? 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Last time I check, time only moves in one direction.

You're not smart enough to try and sneak in "qualifiers" to try and get yourself out of this.:drake:

You are clearly making a comparison.

"Wow.........Microsoft is making it known they're coming to E3!!!! This is clearly good news, this clearly means GAMES"

"Boo.........Sony isn't going to be there..........this is a bad sign.....obvious complacency....grumblegrumblepossiblynogames."

Dude, you don't need to play dumb anymore. You're too far gone.

Dude... you are NOT going to build strawman arguments against me and not have me call you out on them...  

You abandoned that PS5 argument quickfast..  Good bitch... because you know I never said that at all... now you're trying to say there's no more conferences expected for the outgoing consoles....  That's right... except I'm talking about THE 2 PAST YEARS you fucking clown....

No fucking SHIT when Sony announces the PS5 they're going to have games and stuff to show.  It doesn't change the fact that the last 2 years they've done fucking NOTHING but hold TLOU2 and Ghost over people's heads.

Could Nintendo do nothing and announce no new games for 2 years just because a new gen is coming up for them? :drake: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Dude... you are NOT going to build strawman arguments against me and not have me call you out on them...  

You abandoned that PS5 argument quickfast..  Good bitch... because you know I never said that at all... now you're trying to say there's no more conferences expected for the outgoing consoles....  That's right... except I'm talking about THE 2 PAST YEARS you fucking clown....

No fucking SHIT when Sony announces the PS5 they're going to have games and stuff to show.  It doesn't change the fact that the last 2 years they've done fucking NOTHING.

Could Nintendo do nothing and announce no new games for 2 years just because a new gen is coming up for them? :drake: 

No I didn't abandon the PS5 argument.

Didn't I literally say this?

Ergo, in this thread about you complaining about Sony upcoming decisions regarding attending shows..........I am clearly saying that this is regarding the PS5.

Get it?

INCOMING?

New Consoles?

You lost that one.

And you talking about the past 2 years is, indeed silly.

Because you are trying to use the past 2 years..........to make a prediction of what is going to happen to a new console is completely silly. I've been making fun of you about that from the start.

In fact, several people in this thread have been making fun of that notion.

It doesn't change the fact that the last 2 years they've done fucking NOTHING.

No.........they have been doing something. They've still been making and releasing games for the PS4, and they are ending the console's lifecycle with their most advanced, ambitious PS4 games yet.

I don't care about their APPEARANCES at conventions.........because that doesn't determine their actual output, now does it?

Dude.........you literally have nothing to work with. I've dismantled every single angle you've attempted.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Remij is now doing the very thing he accused others in this thread:lawl::lawl:

...........but let me go ahead and answer that question anyway.

If Nintendo ALREADY announced those games for those 2 years, and everybody was happy with what has been announced, and they looked like they were finishing the final 2 years with their most ambitious Switch games.

.............then YEAH, nobody would have a problem with no announcements being made during those final 2 years.

:lawl:did he think he was asking me some impossible riddle or something? lol

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I didn't abandon the PS5 argument.

Didn't I literally say this?

Ergo, in this thread about you complaining about Sony upcoming decisions regarding attending shows..........I am clearly saying that this is regarding the PS5.

Get it?

INCOMING?

New Consoles?

You lost that one.

And you talking about the past 2 years is, indeed silly.

Because you are trying to use the past 2 years..........to make a prediction of what is going to happen to a new console is completely silly. I've been making fun of you about that from the start.

In fact, several people in this thread have been making fun of that notion.

No.........they have been doing something. They've still been making and releasing games for the PS4, and they are ending the console's lifecycle with their most advanced, ambitious PS4 games yet.

I don't care about their APPEARANCES at conventions.........because that doesn't determine their actual output, now does it?

Dude.........you literally have nothing to work with. I've dismantled every single angle you've attempted.

^this fucking mess of a post :mj: 

I never said PS5.  YOU are the one making that leap.  "You're CLEARLY saying this".... despite not actually say this.  That's what you WANT me to be saying... so you can argue with me :hest: 

Sony not going to E3 this year does not mean that Sony is not having a PS5 reveal with game announcements..... So thus you trying to claim that THAT is what I'm saying... is bullshit. 

Edited by Remij_

^this fucking mess of a post :mj: 

I never said PS5.  YOU are the one making that leap.  "You're CLEARLY saying this".... despite not actually say this.  That's what you WANT me to be saying... so you can argue with me :hest: 

If you are talking about the UPCOMING conventions.............then you are clearly saying something about the PS5.

You can't dispute that previous sentence.

If you are talking about the UPCOMING conventions.............then you are clearly saying something about the PS5.

You can't dispute that previous sentence.

No... I talked about THE PAST 2 years of no E3s and no PSX....

How are you SERIOUSLY trying to pretend that I'm acting like there's not going to be a PS5 reveal event? :drake: 

It was ASSUMED that Sony would have a PS5 reveal... AND be at E3...  Them not being at E3 this year is disappointing to me... but it's NOT the same as saying they're not going to have new game announcements with PS5...  I've QUITE CLEARLY been talking about the past 2 years leading up to this point.

Jesus fucking christ.. :snoop: 

Edited by Remij_
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I talked about THE PAST 2 years of no E3s and no PSX....

How are you SERIOUSLY trying to pretend that I'm acting like there's not going to be a PS5 reveal event? :drake: 

It was ASSUMED that Sony would have a PS5 reveal... AND be at E3...  Them not being at E3 this year is disappointing to me... but it's NOT the same as saying they're not going to have new game announcements...  I've QUITE CLEARLY been talking about the past 2 years leading up to this point.

Jesus fucking christ.. :snoop: 

Dude...........you are talking about Sony's complacency as ONGOING, and clearly including this year's E3.

Its

not

going

to

work

Remij

You're simply not that smart. Why would you complain about things that have already passed?

Your complaint about Sony is about something that is STILL ONGOING???????? Right??????

That's right.

You are talking about the CURRENT state of Sony..........not the PAST state of Sony.

GIve it up, dude. You've run out of mental gymnastics.

Edited by jehurey

Did I say they were less relevant?  Or did I say that it was disappointing how they've held on to them, and haven't announced anything new in 2 years?  You DO realize it IS possible for them to announce NEW PS4 games still, right?? 

The only disappointment is that you continue to double down on unrealistic expectations towards the end of a generation, and this ridiculous narrative that you created out of thin air because Sony said "fuck E3" for the second year in a row. Yet you discount the fact that Sony is going to participate in "hundreds" of other fan focused events that are much much larger than E3. We don't even know what Sony's plans are exactly. It's fucking January 16th, this year just started.

Look, Sony has been working on next generation for awhile (apparently longer Microsoft if rumors are true). They aren't announcing SHIT until they decide they're ready to show their vision of what next generation is through PS5. Everyone knows their major studios are hard at work right now, and everyone knows that Sony's expanding internally. We know they have a major studio in San Diego coming online, building additional teams within their current studios, opening up a studio in Malaysia, continue to fund projects in Asia through China Hero Project, acquired Insomniac Games, and now they're apparently not done with acquisition either if you believe the rumors as of late.

Time to put this concern trolling to rest. Sony isn't stupid, they know exactly what they're doing.

On 2020-01-14 at 9:15 AM, Remij_ said:

Guys.. real talk.... Sony hasn't had any kind of conference or game announcement in literal YEARS.... No E3... no PSX... no nothing..

MS E3 conferences have been good.  Lots of games shown... regardless of whether they are multiplatform or not.. at least we get an entertaining conference.

How some of y'all are cool with how Sonys been lately just because they are sony is telling.

Checkmate.

You are clearly talking about Sony in the present tense.

You are making a judgement about Sony.........in the present tense.

Not past tense.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude...........you are talking about Sony's complacency as ONGOING, and clearly including this year's E3.

Its

not

going

to

work

Remij

You're simply not that smart. Why would you complain about things that have already passed?

Your complaint about Sony is about something that is STILL ONGOING???????? Right??????

That's right.

You are talking about the CURRENT state of Sony..........not the PAST state of Sony.

GIve it up, dude. You've run out of mental gymnastics.

Yes it's current... because PS5 event hasn't been announced yet.  E3 cancelled yet again...TLOU2 and Ghost still being held over peoples heads.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED.................

You can't pretend that this entire forum didn't expect Sony to have a PS5 announcement event AND be at E3.....

Checkmate.

You are clearly talking about Sony in the present tense.

You are making a judgement about Sony.........in the present tense.

Not past tense.

How they've BEEN... LATELY....

:lemming: 

What's changed?  Was the PS5 reveal event announced in place of their cancelling E3?  Have TLOU2 and Ghost been released?

lmao... nothing has changed...  They cancelled E3 for the 2nd year... and still nothing to show for it.  I'll let you know what I think again after they announce the PS5... Until then... stay mad. :hest: 

Yes it's current... because PS5 event hasn't been announced yet.  E3 cancelled yet again...TLOU2 and Ghost still being held over peoples heads.  NOTHING HAS CHANGED.................

You can't pretend that this entire forum didn't expect Sony to have a PS5 announcement event AND be at E3.....

Nothing has changed.

That's right.

Sony's been putting out games these past two years.

Sony's going to be putting out games right until the very end of the PS4's lifecycle.

And we don't expect Sony to change that level of output when they launch the PS5.

This entire forum.................expects Sony to have games.

This entire forum................expects Sony to announce those games, in ANY way. Small conference, big conference, Playstation Direct, or simple a Youtube trailer drop.

This entire forum................does not sit around and talk about whether they're going to book floor space at conventions.

:lawl:

"Irrelevant metric" I've said it about 4 times already.

You TRIED to pursuade us that it was relevant.............it simply didn't take. Because I can point to those pesky PS4 games that exist (dag-nabbit).

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

How they've BEEN... LATELY....

:lemming: 

What's changed?  Was the PS5 reveal event announced in place of their cancelling E3?  Have TLOU2 and Ghost been released?

lmao... nothing has changed...  They cancelled E3 for the 2nd year... and still nothing to show for it.  I'll let you know what I think again after they announce the PS5... Until then... stay mad. :hest: 

Are you saying there will be no PS5 reveal???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I mean, do you see just how desperate your argument is at this point?

You're relying on talking points that are obviously temporary.

You're in a bad place, right now.