Xbox confirms E3 2020 attendance

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS IS A REAL QUOTE:   Even so, one Xbox manager told me that PlayStation forgoing E3 last year was "like being given a penalty kick and them not fielding a goalkeeper."   The gi

Sony decided not to attend E3 because Xflop would show most of its games anyway  

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bringing up xbox again.......

this is an xbox thread :mj: 

if youre disappointed in a stretch where sony publishes the GOTY every year, what must you think of xbox’s current stretch ?

January -

February - Halo Wars 2

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September - Forza Motorsport 7

October -

November -

December -

January -

February -

March - Sea of Thieves

April -

May - State of Decay 2

June -

July -

August -

September - Forza Horizon 4

October -

November -

December - Below

January -

February - Crackdown 3

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September - Gears 5

October -

November -

December -

38 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bringing up xbox again.......

I'm talking about SONY and their recent output.... and lack of ANY new games for literal years...  This has been a disappointing stretch for them imo... Days gone and dreams do nothing for me.... and TLOU2 and Ghost were announced ages ago...

This is disappointing to me.  They're skipping major shows and despite the fact that I know they are working on stuff.. this stretch for Sony was bad. :shrug:

I brought up Nintendo and Microsoft to give context to Sony's output the last two years.  

Why are you  getting touchy because I mentioned Xbox in an Xbox thread?.... that's very lemming like of you :mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

if youre disappointed in a stretch where sony publishes the GOTY every year, what must you think of xbox’s current stretch ?

January -

February - Halo Wars 2

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

October -

November -

December -

January -

February -

March - Sea of Thieves

April -

May - State of Decay 2

June -

July -

August -

October -

November -

December - Below

January -

February - Crackdown 3

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September - Gears 5

October -

November -

December -

Lemij got killed :deadkoolaid:

16 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

January -

February - Halo Wars 2

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

October -

November -

December -

January -

February -

March - Sea of Thieves

April -

May - State of Decay 2

June -

July -

August -

October -

November -

December - Below

January -

February - Crackdown 3

March -

April -

May -

June -

July -

August -

September - Gears 5

October -

November -

December -

:dead2:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I brought up Nintendo and Microsoft to give context to Sony's output the last two years.  

Why are you  getting touchy because I mentioned Xbox in an Xbox thread?.... that's very lemming like of you :mjpls:

You're mentioning xbox in response to what I said specifically about PS.  You bring it up because you can't argue with me in any other way.  You guys bring up the fact that you think I'm a lemming as a reason to dismiss it.

You guys simply can't accept the fact that I think Sony has sucked shit for the last 2 years.  Sorry...but no games I give a fuck about since GoW and delaying their upcoming games multiple times....and no PSX shows..no E3 conferences.. or new game announcements that I'm interested in in all that time is disappointing.. lmao get it through your fucking heads... not everyone is like you.

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

You're mentioning xbox in response to what I said specifically about PS.  You bring it up because you can't argue with me in any other way.  You guys bring up the fact that you think I'm a lemming as a reason to dismiss it.

You guys simply can't accept the fact that I think Sony has sucked shit for the last 2 years.  Sorry...but no games I give a fuck about since GoW and delaying their upcoming games multiple times....and no PSX shows..no E3 conferences.. or new game announcements that I'm interested in in all that time is disappointing.. lmao get it through your fucking heads... not everyone is like you.

exactly. you are entitled to your thoughts. others should just drop it. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

:dead2:

Gears 5 is better than Days Gone :shrug:

FH4 shits on almost any Sony game this gen for me :shrug:

Sea of Thieves is a great game... and something different :shrug:

Ori 2 is coming right away.. and Halo will be awesome.  Hellblade 2 is announced....

:yeshrug:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

That's a HUUUUUUUGE qualifier you just snuck in there bro.  That's totally different from saying nothing good was actually released in two years.    

Nothing good that INTERESTS YOU came out.. ok that's fine. 

What you were saying before was very Jonb1 and DynamiteCop like.. and you know it:shrug:

You're entitled to your opinion bitch tits... no one is taking that away from you.

and No numb nuts... I brought up both Nintendo and MS to give context to Sony's releases.....curiously you have NO ISSUES that Nintendo was brought up in an Xbox thread. 

But you have issue when I bring up Xbox in an Xbox thread to compare it to Sony. 

As I said.. very lemming like of you :mjpls:

Wait a minute, so now Remij has whittled his criticism down to "I think those games sucked" as his proof to back up his claim.

His original claim was "Sony isn't making games..............HAVE you seen their last two years? They haven't released anything"

And now its "Well..........you see, I think the games they've released these past two years suck, so in my opinion.....I see it as if they haven't been making games."

Who, in their right minds, thinks that shit is going to fly???????????

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, so now Remij has whittled his criticism down to "I think those games sucked" as his proof to back up his claim.

His original claim was "Sony isn't making games..............HAVE you seen their last two years? They haven't released anything"

And now its "Well..........you see, I think the games they've released these past two years suck, so in my opinion.....I see it as if they haven't been making games."

Who, in their right minds, thinks that shit is going to fly???????????

They did suck... and no... I did not say anything like "I see it as if they haven't been making games."

They haven't been making games that I like....

You have a big fucking problem with straw manning Jehurey.  Pathetic fuckhead :tom:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They did suck... and no... I did not say anything like "I see it as if they haven't been making games."

They haven't been making games that I like....

You have a big fucking problem with straw manning Jehurey.  Pathetic fuckhead :tom:

Except your argument was regarding COMPLACENCY.

And you tried to prove that complacency by saying THERE'S NO GAMES.

You're not getting out of this one.

This was never an argument that hinged on YOUR PERCEPTION of the quality of those games..........you were making an argument regarding Sony NOT DOING SOMETHING, and were saying to look at their output. You were saying that the was quantifiable evidence of your claim.

Sorry.........you're trying to change your bullshit, and it ain't working.

You've started saying the word "straw-manning" alot within these past few posts.........because you're self-projecting, hard.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Thanks.. all you have to do is accept it next time and not say anything :shrug:

Glad you understand.

Don't forget this part of the post.... 

I brought up both Nintendo and MS to give context to Sony's releases.....curiously you have NO ISSUES that Nintendo was brought up in an Xbox thread. 

But you have issue when I bring up Xbox in an Xbox thread to compare it to Sony. 

As I said.. very lemming like of you 

:tom5:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

This was never an argument that hinged on YOUR PERCEPTION of the quality of those games..........you were making an argument regarding Sony NOT DOING SOMETHING, and were saying to look at their output. You were saying that the was quantifiable evidence of your claim.

You've started saying the word "straw-manning" alot within these past few posts.........because you're self-projecting, hard.

Exactly. Lemij trying to slip through the cracks. :mj:

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

No...  There's another strawman from you. LMAO. 

I said they were becoming complacent.... by not attending shows for the past 2 years..  I stated they haven't ANNOUNCED anything new in all that time... because I think they are complacent with having TLOU2 and Ghost hanging over people's heads until the next gen... and MS not being a threat. 

You're the one that started talking about them releasing more games than xbox as a response... and I said there's NO GAMES they've released in almost 2 years... that I've given a shit about.. You tried bringing up the fact that they "still have TLOU2 and Ghost" as a reason why MY OPINION was wrong.... and you even tried making excuses for them not having released them yet "because it's the end of the gen... and that's OK!"... lmao nope.  Not for me.  That's DISAPPOINTING... and I said as much.  You don't.,...and will NEVER get to decide that for me sweetie.

Sorry dude... your strawmans are NEVER going to work... no matter how much you keep trying to build them.

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No...  There's another strawman from you. LMAO. 

I said they were becoming complacent.... by not attending shows for the past 2 years..  I stated they haven't ANNOUNCED anything new in all that time... because I think they are complacent with having TLOU2 and Ghost hanging over people's heads until the next gen... and MS not being a threat. 

You're the one that started talking about them releasing more games than xbox as a response... and I said there's NO GAMES they've released in almost 2 years... that I've given a shit about.. You tried bringing up the fact that they "still have TLOU2 and Ghost" as a reason why MY OPINION was wrong.... and you even tried making excuses for them not having released them yet "because it's the end of the gen... and that's OK!"... lmao nope.  Not for me.  That's DISAPPOINTING... and I said as much.  You don't.,...and will NEVER get to decide that for me sweetie.

Sorry dude... your strawmans are NEVER going to work... no matter how much you keep trying to build them.

You used their games production to support your complacency theory.

because I told you that attending shows was irrelevant.

Remember me using the phrase "The name of the game............is games"

And that's when you moved over to the "they've done sweet fuck all for the past two years"

You're not gonna ret-con this. You've been busted moving the goalposts several times. And now you got caught in a contradiction, because at no point where you telling me that they "have done sweet fuck all".............based on your subjective opinion.

You said they "have done sweet fuck all"...........in a quantifiable sense.

Once I showed you the actual game's list, you had to change your bullshit. Didn't work.

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You used their games production to support your complacency theory.

because I told you that attending shows was irrelevant.

Remember me using the phrase "The name of the game............is games"

And that's when you moved over to the "they've done sweet fuck all for the past two years"

You're not gonna ret-con this. You've been busted moving the goalposts several times. And now you got caught in a contradiction, because at no point where you telling me that they "have done sweet fuck all".............based on your subjective opinion.

You said they "have done sweet fuck all"...........in a quantifiable sense.

Once I showed you the actual game's list, you had to change your bullshit. Didn't work.

No... I used the fact that they haven't had any shows for the past 2 years.... to support my theory.  You literally couldn't refute that... so YOU brought up YOUR opinion about THE GAMES and the games they released.  RIGHT THERE... you moved the post... and I responded.  I proceeded to tell you that I don't give a shit about any of the games they've released since GoW... in response TO YOU SAYING "The name of the game.....is games"

I do happen to think that Sony has done sweet fuck all... in the quantifiable sense... because that's ALSO true.  lmao 5.0s Gone and Dreams... and.... holding TLOU2 and Ghost over people's heads for 3 E3s now (which they are being complacent in doing so because no competition)  Which IMMEDIATELY prompted you to make excuses for them that "it was ok because it's the end of the gen"...

lmao I disagree... and you're trying to build straw villages in this bitch because you can't ACCEPT IT. :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No... I used the fact that they haven't had any shows for the past 2 years.... to support my theory.  You literally couldn't refute that... so YOU brought up YOUR opinion about THE GAMES and the games they released.  RIGHT THERE... you moved the post... and I responded.  I proceeded to tell you that I don't give a shit about any of the games they've released since GoW... in response TO YOU SAYING "The name of the game.....is games"

I do happen to think that Sony has done sweet fuck all... in the quantifiable sense... because that's ALSO true.  lmao 5.0s Gone and Dreams... and.... holding TLOU2 and Ghost over people's heads for 3 E3s now (which they are being complacent in doing so because no competition)  Which IMMEDIATELY prompted you to make excuses for them that "it was ok because it's the end of the gen"...

lmao I disagree... and you're trying to build straw villages in this bitch because you can't ACCEPT IT. :hest: 

And I said that judging "complacency" by whether or not they're booking floor space at gaming conventions was an irrelevant metric.

I put that weak argument to bed, which is when you ran over to "they've done sweet fuck all for the past 2 years"

You're not going to retcon something that I can clearly remember, and remember in that order.

I didn't bring up MY OPINION of the games..............I showed the games list to clearly show they were still making games.

Your theorizing about "complacency" and trying to say that the PS5 launch is going to have no games.

Which is stupid..........because no gaming company announces their slate of next-gen games before the formal unvieling of the next-gen console itself. But you were trying to make that argument.

I don't need to make any strawman...........your arguments and your MOVING GOALPOSTS are all perfectly observable in this thread.

Remij is saying that I "moved the goalposts".....................by bringing up games. :lawl:

How deceitful of me. lol

Here you were, theorizing that Sony was not going to have many PS5 games for their new console............and your metric for that "complacency" was booking floor space at conventions.

And then I, like total unfair weasel..........argued that Sony will have games for PS5............and my metric was games for PS4.

How sinister of me. What a disingenuous argument that I made.