You may want to check on your Gamepass subscription

LMFAO! I knew that was going to happen. MS is banking off people forgetting to cancel their subscriptions and taking their money without them cancelling the promotional offer. It happens all the time with these crazy introductory rates. :D 

2 minutes ago, Ike said:

LMFAO! I knew that was going to happen. MS is banking off people forgetting to cancel their subscriptions and taking their money without them cancelling the promotional offer. It happens all the time with these crazy introductory rates. :D 

It’s a valid strategy. I know tons of people like this irl. To make things worse, this type of subscriptions are always easy to subscribe but a hassle to cancel.

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

More like the promotional period ended and people are freaking out because they thought they were going to get GamePass for the rest of eternity at $1. 

:camby:

or they forgot about it because it has nothing to offer

man if they let me buy another gamepass ultimate "deal" when mine expires, I'm gonna make sure to fill up my Xbox live gold sub and get 3 years of free gamepass for 1 dollar when I take the new deal.  

I had two previous opportunities to take advantage of that but missed both.  If I ever get another Xbox live ultimate sub for $1 I am maxing out my Xbox live gold sub.  Once I take the promotion and get 3 years of gamepass because of the upgrade from gold to ultimate.

Edited by lil spico XseX
2 minutes ago, lil spico XseX said:

man if they let me buy another gamepass ultimate when mine expires, I'm gonna make sure to fill up my Xbox live gold sub and get 3 years of free gamepass for 1 dollar when I take the new deal.  

It won't be $1 forever bro.

11 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

It won't be $1 forever bro.

That's the thing you don't understand.. 

As you know Live gold is cheaper than Gamepass.  Then you have Gamepass utlimate which combines the two right?

Well, when they initially set up this deal the Gamepass Ultimate $1 deal would match however long you had left on your Xbox live gold account.

So say, you had 2 years of paid xbox live gold, when you get the gamepass ultimate deal for $1, it converts to 2 years of gamepass ultimate for the extra dollar.  You can bank up to 3 years of xbox live gold.

This was tested and reported to work.. MS is aware and don't care. 

Also, you could immediately do all those transactions for up to 3 years and then disable recurring billing a few minutes later. All that does is it doesn't bill you again in 3 years.. 

more people should take advantage of this.. My live ultimate will expire soon.. as soon as I see a 1 dollar ultimate deal I'm applying 3 years worth of live gold card and taking 3 years of gamepass ultimate 1 dollar deal.. If they give me another opportunity. .lol

Edited by lil spico XseX