Epic Games Store tops USD 680 million in player spending

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to mention the obvious business sense in this. If you have a cash cow like Fortnite you want to funnel that money back into the business not leave it as pure operating profits to get taxed on. 

60% higher than forecasted...    DynamiteCop - "it flopped" 

Zero GP sub figures Zero GP revenue figures   GP massive success

$680 million isn't a lot... Also...

While much of that total can be accounted for by Epic's own hit Fortnite, the company noted that $251 million has been spent by players on third-party PC games.

Shit flopped. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

the teenager who won 3 mil in that fornite tournament was called "the best gamer in the world" by the media. he also got swatted :mj: i hope fortnite dies soon enough

In case no one wants to do the math in its 13 months of operation they have sold what is the equivalent of 4.18 million games at $60.

In other words spanning the entire store and everything they offer they matched the equivalent of a moderately well selling single AAA game on Steam.  

Wow :mj:

Remij and Jon you guys are fucking idiots. Like I said the whole EGS illusion was a marketing assault, them competing with Valve was an illusion, they are a paper tiger. This science experiment by Tim Sweeney is a total disaster.

48 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

In case no one wants to do the math in its 13 months of operation they have sold what is the equivalent of 4.18 million games at $60.

In other words spanning the entire store and everything they offer they matched the equivalent of a moderately well selling single AAA game on Steam.  

Remij and Jon you guys are fucking idiots. Like I said the whole EGS illusion was a marketing assault, them competing with Valve was an illusion, they are a paper tiger. This science experiment by Tim Sweeney is a total disaster.

Still not sure why you hate EGS so much. Luckily most people are starting to warm up to it.  Hopefully this forces Steam to react.

lmfao yea i got tons of free games but they won't see a single cent from me. good luck suckers :kaz:   

steam has always been save, it won't change anytime soon and with HL around the corner they will remain number 1.

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Above expectations.  It's doing well.  Only going up from here :glad: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Above expectations.  It's doing well.  Only going up from here :glad: 

You're an idiot. 

13 months and the equivalent of 4.18 million sales at $60 spanning the entire store. 

Paper tiger, virtue signaling fucking flop store. You got rekt kid, hard, all the time of you going to bat endlessly for this trash and I told the where it was headed and it bombed in spectacular fashion...

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're an idiot. 

13 months and the equivalent of 4.18 million sales at $60 spanning the entire store. 

Paper tiger, virtue signaling fucking flop store. You got rekt kid, hard, all the time of you going to bat endlessly for this trash and I told the where it was headed and it bombed in spectacular fashion...

"Epic Games Store has generated $680M so far, with exclusives being 'critical,' says @TimSweeneyEpic and has attracted 108 million PC customers, and tells GameDaily that its progress with EGS is ahead of expectations."

I mean.... that's all that needs to be said... and another year of free games from Epic :juggle: 

So OWNED! :lemming: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

"Epic Games Store has generated $680M so far, with exclusives being 'critical,' says @TimSweeneyEpic and has attracted 108 million PC customers, and tells GameDaily that its progress with EGS is ahead of expectations."

I mean.... that's all that needs to be said... and another year of free games from Epic :juggle: 

So OWNED! :lemming: 

Total delusion, you can't spin the financials into something positive, ever. 

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're an idiot.