Looks like PlayStation Worldwide Studios just expanded and possible February PlayStation Meeting being teased?

They weren't ever gonna wait long after saying they weren't going to E3 to reveal what they will do. Proper messaging too, get the 'bad news' out of the way then give the good and end with the good. 

Acquistion wise.....'seems pretty clear'? Probably Bluepoint by how much Bluepoint has been talking about their upcoming game. 

Edited by madmaltese
1 minute ago, Voidler said:

What’s the point of these journalists guarding secrets of this apparent acquisition unless they are under NDA?

I suspect it's not under NDA, but they can probably get into legal trouble especially if it's a publicly traded company.

Just now, lynux3 said:

It could also be disrespectful to your source and extremely unprofessional.

Well I agree with you there. But you mentioned legal trouble which confused me. If he’s not under NDA, there is no legal issue

3 minutes ago, Delita said:

Well I agree with you there. But you mentioned legal trouble which confused me. If he’s not under NDA, there is no legal issue

The guy is saying it is a publicly traded company and divulging any information about corporate activity could be considered insider trading... which is highly illegal.

Edited by lynux3
8 minutes ago, Delita said:

Those tweets just come off as him feeling special he knows a secret and others don’t 

That's pretty much every game journo lol

'Hey guys I just want to announce that I know of an announcement but I can't tell you that announcement but know that I know. K. Thanks'

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

The guy is saying it is a publicly traded company and divulging any information about corporate activity could be considered insider trading... which is highly illegal.

Well that’s news to me then because I’ve never seen this ever before. In any other field jurnos have freedom to post any info they have from their sources provided they’re not under an NDA. 

This sounds no different than something like for example Disney buying fox which journos we’re posting on twitter as soon as insider info got out and weeks before Disney said anything or even finalized a deal. 

mane Disney is not private, they’re a publicly traded company also 

Edited by Delita
21 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

That's pretty much every game journo lol

'Hey guys I just want to announce that I know of an announcement but I can't tell you that announcement but know that I know. K. Thanks'

Yeah it’s stupid either spill it don’t say anything