Looks like PlayStation Worldwide Studios just expanded and possible February PlayStation Meeting being teased?

7 minutes ago, Delita said:

Well that’s news to me then because I’ve never seen this ever before. In any other field jurnos have freedom to post any info they have from their sources provided they’re not under an NDA. 

This sounds no different than something like for example Disney buying fox which journos we’re posting on twitter as soon as insider info got out and weeks before Disney said anything or even finalized a deal. 

mane Disney is not private, they’re a publicly traded company also 

There is also legal insider trading. Either way, it's not something I would put myself in the middle of.

10 minutes ago, Delita said:

Well that’s news to me then because I’ve never seen this ever before. In any other field jurnos have freedom to post any info they have from their sources provided they’re not under an NDA. 

This sounds no different than something like for example Disney buying fox which journos we’re posting on twitter as soon as insider info got out and weeks before Disney said anything or even finalized a deal. 

mane Disney is not private, they’re a publicly traded company also 

In those instances, the journalist and the source would have agreed on what can be leaked, and would gaurantee anonymity.

These shitty video game journalists A.) probably don't have such agreement with the source to protect themselves, and B.) there could be a chance that people will find out the source for a particular journalist, and if they know that journalist speaks to EA alot, then Sony's legal team will start hounding EA, and EA will start hounding their employees. So, its best to not actually leak the stuff.

But since these journalists sure do love themselves some internet brownie points, they always do this "I know something is happening" tweets, because that's as much as they can get away with without catching any heat.