Poll results - Does PS5 need next-gen exclusives day 1?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

uhhhhh....same engine...and it shows air traversal

What ignorant people think and what hardware and software results produce are two entirely different things.

Did anyone care that Forza Horizon 2 was on Xbox 360? No. Did anyone care that Rise of the Tomb Raider was on Xbox 360? No. Did anyone care that Titanfall was on Xbox 360? No.

Those games being on the outgoing platform didn't matter whatsoever and they didn't impact the games on Xbox One. If anything they showed why you'd want the next-gen version of the game and greatly highlighted the disparity.

This whole freaking out show is fake concern and complete ignorance.

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What ignorant people think and what hardware and software results produce are two entirely different things.

Did anyone care that Forza Horizon 2 was on Xbox 360? No. Did anyone care that Rise of the Tomb Raider was on Xbox 360? No. Did anyone care that Titanfall was on Xbox 360? No.

Those games being on the outgoing platform didn't matter whatsoever and they didn't impact the games on Xbox One. If anything they showed why you'd want the next-gen version of the game and greatly highlighted the disparity.

This whole freaking out show is fake concern and complete ignorance.

Fuck off. No one wants a glorfied Pro/X out of a next-gen console. There is no fake concern, because people are skipping the thing in favour of PS5. People don't care enough to be "concerned" when they can just go with the competition that has real exclusives not on PC, and that aren't cross gen.

I would prefer some exclusives,  but it's not a big deal .

What's more important is the game library,  if some are on last gen consoles who cares .

Ps4 fucking sucked for a long time. 

16 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Fuck off. No one wants a glorfied Pro/X out of a next-gen console. There is no fake concern, because people are skipping the thing in favour of PS5. People don't care enough to be "concerned" when they can just go with the competition that has real exclusives not on PC, and that aren't cross gen.

That's all they are going to be , especially since 90 percent of the library will be 3rd party games .

I know you think ps5 is gonna launch will all of these amazing exclusives that couldn't be done on ps4 . But you're gonna be wrong , like you always are .

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

That's all they are going to be , especially since 90 percent of the library will be 3rd party games .

I know you think ps5 is gonna launch will all of these amazing exclusives that couldn't be done on ps4 . But you're gonna be wrong , like you always are .

What is this damage control? New hardware needs exclusives not only because they push the system beyond current gen limitations, but because it's natural people to WANT exclusives that aren't playable on other hardware. It's not just some scalability bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

What is this damage control? New hardware needs exclusives not only because they push the system beyond current gen limitations, but because it's natural people to WANT exclusives that aren't playable on other hardware. It's not just some scalability bullshit.

I thought that too ...and I bought the killzone ps4 bundle on launch . Yuck .

I know you want xbox to be a carbon copy of ps4 . You'd still hate it anyway , so why even bother obsessing over it ?

You're thinking there is going to be a lot of ps5 exclusives year 1 , amazing things that couldn't be done on ps4 . That's hilarious .

A lot of the games ms is currently making started awhile ago already . Why lock them off xbox one ? If they did do that you'd say ms lied about forward compatibility. 

Ms next round of games will be next gen only . So who cares ? You seem so concerned about people buying ps5 over xbox . Like that isn't what you want ?

You'd rather ms lock halo off xbox one so you could say it was a sales flop . Lol . Everyone sees right thru you , dumbo .

Yeah , and MS will have them as well , probably just not as launch. 

Ms has a different strategy than sony. That's pretty obvious . You dont like it , that's fine . Why obsess? 

How many big exclusives you think Sony will have ? Ones that couldn't be scaled to ps4 and why ?

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

It's totally fake concern because those examples of this happening previously under Microsoft resulted in no sacrifice to the games on Xbox One. They were built for Xbox One to take full advantage of it and then were downported to the 360, and even worse for your weak ass argument the 360 is a bigger departure to the Xbox One than the Xbox One is to Series X.

The power disparity might be about the same but architecturally they are nearly the same which will close that gap even further. Continue being an idiot.  

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's totally fake concern because those examples of this happening previously under Microsoft resulted in no sacrifice to the games on Xbox One. They were built for Xbox One to take full advantage of it and then were downported to the 360, and even worse for your weak ass argument the 360 is a bigger departure to the Xbox One than the Xbox One is to Series X.

The power disparity might be about the same but architecturally they are nearly the same which will close that gap even further. Continue being an idiot.  

There is no discourse. There is no concern. The whole setup is a god damn joke.

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

There is no discourse. There is no concern. The whole setup is a god damn joke.

It's a joke because you're trying to misrepresent it because you don't take the time to do a modicum of research. You've been so fucking retarded about everything next-gen related I don't even know where to begin, but you continue right at it. 

Looking at lemmings, you can now understand how there are people who can vote Republican even though none of their policies benefit them.

Look at these lemmings simply BEND their own minds trying to make Microsoft's bullshit look reasonable.

Its a combination of identity politics and sunk-cost fallacy for them.

for my  money, yes. i didn't get a ps4 until infamous dropped. i won't get a ps5 until a exclusive i want drops, as well. 

edit: i didn't get a switch until splatoon 2 came out and i didn't get an xbone until forza horizon 2 dropped. 

Edited by -GD-