What kind of kid were you(emo, hiphop, punk)?

I was the good looking smart kid that wouldn't talk. My gifted peers made me sick and I preferred to associate with the ghetto hoodrats. I was also the last one to get picked for team sports because I just knew and cared about baseball, and I didn't know how to play the others. I listened to rock and the rockers were like "why don't you dress like a rocker" and I'm like :| 

Edited by roflpwnedz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao now you are telling yourself I'm talking to 13 year old you :rofls:

27 years later you never left your brother :rofls:

Try direct quoting next time , little man :rofls:

He's actually running away from 13 year old Jerry.:tom:

Poor Ugg.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Brothurey mixing up his multiple personalities :rofls:

Guess we are on the one that is too yellow to direct quote :rofls: 

He's pretty much saying that 13 year old Jerry is too scared to direct quote him.

Like I said.........Ugg vs 13 year old Jerry is a competitive match.:jasonj:

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Still poor.  Still live with your brother . Still stupid. Still cant direct quote. Still not a man. 

:rofls: 

Dang, Ugg ran away from 13 year old Jerry to go back to crying (and not direct-responding) to current-day Jerry

He has yet to evolve. Give him another 2 million years.

48 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I listened to rock and the rockers were like "why don't you dress like a rocker" and I'm like :| 

yea i know these kind. they are not "rockers" but poser fags. nobody cares how you dress if you are into certain music

7 minutes ago, kaz said:

yea i know these kind. they are not "rockers" but poser fags. nobody cares how you dress if you are into certain music

I feel like rock itself is poser music. hanging in a circle listening to clashing metal because you're white and it's like your thing. 

4 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

I was the good looking smart kid that wouldn't talk. My gifted peers made me sick and I preferred to associate with the ghetto hoodrats. I was also the last one to get picked for team sports because I just knew and cared about baseball, and I didn't know how to play the others. I listened to rock and the rockers were like "why don't you dress like a rocker" and I'm like :| 

lol, I actually got alot into Dr.Dre etc. only Rock I knew at the time was Offspring. I got into more later.
But I looked the complete opposite. I honestly didn't know what a rocker was, just got spikey hair because I thought it was cool, then later saw a chain wallet and sported it because I liked it. Most of the kids I hung out with were white scater kids, and i had a crush on this red haired girl with black lipstick... Good times... :happysad:

Hope there's a option to restart your life with all the knowledge you've obtained after you die...

Pretty standard nyc kid. Used get most of my clothes at either Structure, Oak Tree or Aeropostale (sic) til I realized that Oaktree was basically what H&M is today and the clothes would just disintegrate after a few washings and gave in and started with the GAP although too many people shopped there. 

Mostly Nikes but would switch it up occasionally. I still remember getting those light up LA Gears and the Reebok pumps. Man kids fall for gimmicks. In the winter the uniform boots were either the construction timbs or black chukkahs. EVERYONE had those.