Tchbfr :D horizon for PC this year confirmed

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Find a new audience then have them have to get a PS5 for Horizon 2. It's smart... losing nothing really with Horizon now on PC and possibly gaining a bigger Horizon 2 audience.

Wonder if they do the same with Spiderman

I heard, and I know people will laugh because I say "I heard", but I did actually hear from someone I trust, that HZD, Spider Man, GoW and Gran Turismo are coming.

Laugh if you guys want.. as I wouldn't commit to ALL of those coming.. but yea.  They have some of the biggest franchises in the world.. they want to grow them to be as huge as possible.  Movies, TV, Games, Merch... everything.  Getting people invested in their IPs.. buying PS5's to play the latest versions of their games.. then double dipping on PC later.

They know how profitable it could be for them.

Edited by Remij_
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how the cows refused to believe Sony is going 3rd party . MLB,  now horizon . How many more clues do they need ? 

Sums up the lemshits.   If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I heard, and I know people will laugh because I say "I heard", but I did actually hear from someone I trust, that HZD, Spider Man, GoW and Gran Turismo are coming.

Laugh if you guys want.. as I wouldn't commit to ALL of those coming.. but yea.  They have some of the biggest franchises in the world.. they want to grow them to be as huge as possible.  Movies, TV, Games, Merch... everything.

I mean that would make perfect sense, those are the games with upcoming sequels on PS5, all are well beyond their new release period where this would have any effect on PS4 and all would sell a fuckton on PC and bring more ppl to PS5. Seems like Horizon is first because Horizon 2 is the first up for the PS5. 

My god though........GT on PC. Holy fuck. I mean that would be the most photorealitic game ever probably

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I mean that would make perfect sense, those are the games with upcoming sequels on PS5, all are well beyond their new release period where this would have any effect on PS4 and all would sell a fuckton on PC and bring more ppl to PS5. Seems like Horizon is first because Horizon 2 is the first up for the PS5. 

My god though........GT on PC. Holy fuck. I mean that would be the most photorealitic game ever probably

It would make perfect sense.

Which is why I specifically gave such a scenario 5 weeks ago.

On 2019-12-10 at 10:40 AM, jehurey said:

You see, right here.......Remij screwed up and he let his guard slip.

He's trying to equivocate Sony failing like Microsoft failed.

He's trying hard to impose an equivalency, even if its a false equivalency.

Its always been strange how Sony marks down their exclusive IPs down to rock-bottom pricing. Or it goes free on PS+, it many cases it goes free in like 14 to 20 months later.

Like not even Ubisoft sells old Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs games with all of the DLC packs added-in for $10-$15. But that's exactly what Sony did with Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition and Spider-Man GOTY edition.

This could purely be marketing. Give PC gamers Horizon Zero Dawn, they proceed to play it and like it, and then they see footage of the next Horizon Zero Dawn sequel on PS5 and they think to themselves "wait 3 years for the port, or plunk down $500 to play the game now, and I might as well play these other Sony exclusives."

That may be what Sony has in mind.

A scenario in which Sony makes a move to allow games that are no longer "current" to be ported so that it helps their new upcoming exclusives.........that will be exclusive for a reasonable amount of time as it relates to the PS5's lifecycle.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if a Sony executive uses the phrase "lifecycle exclusive" or "generation exclusive" to describe their PS5 exclusives.

^ :kaz: 

Let's see what sent Jehurey on that HUGE tangent about false equivalency shall we?

lolll.png

I called Jim Ryan the "Phil Spencer" of Sony.... and Jehurey lost his shit talking about me saying Sony "failing" like MS failed...

LMAO another Strawman...  You made that up out of thin air :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^ :kaz: 

Let's see what sent Jehurey on that HUGE tangent about false equivalency shall we?

lolll.png

I called Jim Ryan the "Phil Spencer" of Sony.... and Jehurey lost his shit talking about me saying Sony "failing" like MS failed...

LMAO another Strawman...  You made that up out of thin air :hehe: 

Uh huh...............you tried to create a false equivlancy.

And you are.

I've been repeating that.

And you................

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.

A

Glove

My entire logic fits, perfectly. You are creating a false equivalency.

Because you're a lemmings, and you WISH Sony failed as hard as Xbox, that they become a full-on third party.

But they're not.

But you are TRYING TO STRETCH these announcements as if they are.

Keep avoiding.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

^ :lul: 

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.

Avoidance have now reached jonb-levels. Not even direct-quoting.

This guy was one of the first guys to talk about Horizon coming to PC.. This isn't who I heard what the other PS games were going to be, so I'm interested to see if he corroborates the other source.

Gonna be a crazy year :face: 

31 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

yeah, while all of this is ownage in the realm of sw, it's a good move to gain new players. and i couldn't even imagine gt on pc. would look nuts. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Avoidance have now reached jonb-levels. Not even direct-quoting.

I don't have to man... lmao everyone knows how owned you are right now.  I don't have to drag it out with quotes of your long ass bullshit damage control posts. 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

yeah, while all of this is ownage in the realm of sw, it's a good move to gain new players. and i couldn't even imagine gt on pc. would look nuts. 

They have been showing GT with ray tracing lately :face: 

14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This guy was one of the first guys to talk about Horizon coming to PC.. This isn't who I heard what the other PS games were going to be, so I'm interested to see if he corroborates the other source.

Gonna be a crazy year :face: 

Hoping that tweet is suggesting 'Dreams' cause that game is DOA unless it's on PC. Should be the first ever simultaneous PS4/PC release tbh. 

more MS coming to switch too it seems.

15 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I think it's the perfect balance that MS hasn't done. Sony lose so little by doing this, all those giant PS4 games have already sold the systems they would sell and gotten the players that would play them. This is all bonus with a side effect of getting more ppl to buy their sequels on PS5. 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Bloodborne makes too much sense really.  That game would do 3 mil easy on PC.  EASILY.

Bloodborne on PC will absolutely kill! If a Demon Souls Remake exclusively to PS5  is coming though I don't think they will want to take any attention away from that for the time being. 

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't have to man... lmao everyone knows how owned you are right now.  I don't have to drag it out with quotes of your long ass bullshit damage control posts. 

sure.

my posts in which I already explain myself and it already debunks what you were claiming about me.

Yeah.........you're winning so much that you don't want to post.......yeah, that's how it usually plays out. lol

Its hilarious watching cows spin this into a positive. 

It ...it makes sense !  Lmfao holy fuck :D

also seeing jerry go rabid is quite funny too . Everyone saw him get fucking raped and he is denying it like cows denying Sony going 3rd party :mj: