Tchbfr :D horizon for PC this year confirmed

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, they have a clear motivation........they are TRYING to establish this as an equivalency.

Xbox games have no shred of exclusivity, which is obviously huge rape..........because this entire FORUM was built on this idea that your preferred console platform offered something that cannot be found anywhere else.

That is the very thing that created the phrase "System Wars"

Lemmings know that. So they're hoping that the rest of the gaming industry falls as far as they have.

wp-image-1106821683.jpg?w=840

Sums up the lemshits.

If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

• Haha 2
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how the cows refused to believe Sony is going 3rd party . MLB,  now horizon . How many more clues do they need ? 

Sums up the lemshits.   If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

wp-image-1106821683.jpg?w=840

Sums up the lemshits.

If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

Gaming is now dying by way of expansion.

Holy fuck it's impossible to sum up how stupid you people are :mj:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I guess lemmings missed the part where MS wants more games on Switch :whoo:

Shinobi posted this in the thread about more MS games coming to Switch

bb.png

I'm guessing he means MS wants to, but whether Nintendo will allow them or not remains to be seen.  Games like Ori and Cuphead and the like make sense.  I still think the full MCC is too much porting... but I guess it's possible too.  I just don't know if Nintendo sees the value in it.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You WANT gaming to die.... because MS failed Dynamite..  Don't deny it! :lemming: 

These guys :hest: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bb.png

I'm guessing he means MS wants to, but whether Nintendo will allow them or not remains to be seen.  Games like Ori and Cuphead and the like make sense.  I still think the full MCC is too much porting... but I guess it's possible too.  I just don't know if Nintendo sees the value in it.

Well according to the lemmings.... MS doesn't want any more games on Switch :mjpls:

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Let's be real here.  MS is jumping full speed into these other methods to expand their userbase (Games on Switch, day 1 games on PC , gamepass, streaming etc)... because they did fail at dominating the console space. 

It remains to be seen if they will be the ones to dominate those new expanded areas. 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

bb.png

it's crazy. i was watching an episode of seinfeld, and when they mention Newman, i see your post with his pic lol. random af

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:drake:

lemmings say that they aren't doing the very thing that we're accusing them of.

........and then they proceed to type something that CLEARLY makes it obvious what the lemmings are secretly hoping for.

Their motivations are so transparent. Xbox will never look good unless Sony and Nintendo fall down to their level.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

All I'm saying... is I wouldn't rule anything out these days....

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Cows didnt and still wont believe either.  

Games on PC =/= Games on a competitors console. 

MS is the only one of the three releasing games on a different console than Xbox1. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Games on PC =/= Games on a competitors console. 

MS is the only one of the three releasing games on a different console than Xbox1. 

Sony will be releasing MLB on Xbox and Switch.

I think we've all seen enough unbelievable shit happening now to cut the "it'll never happen" shit out.  Times are changing.  I'm not saying it's going to be any time soon.. but I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised anymore.  All of these companies are going to be looking into Streaming, and playing anywhere on any device.  China is a huge market that they are ALL wanting to tap.  PC market is huge there... consoles are going to be huge as well.

There's TONS more money to be made, and they know it.  In a world where your competitors are everywhere else... it only makes sense to follow. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

I think we've all seen enough unbelievable shit happening now to cut the "it'll never happen" shit out.  Times are changing.  I'm not saying it's going to be any time soon.. but I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised anymore.  All of these companies are going to be looking into Streaming, and playing anywhere on any device.  China is a huge market that they are ALL wanting to tap.  PC market is huge there... consoles are going to be huge as well.

There's TONS more money to be made, and they know it.  In a world where your competitors are everywhere else... it only makes sense to follow. 

MLB is not a Sony IP :mindblown:,  that's not Sony's decision where those games go. 

That's the MLB's call and they chose to make it multiplatform AFTER Sony's deal to be the exclusive platform expires.

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No you haven't seen "enough" unbelievable shit.

The MLB game is clearly governed by licensing rules that are nothing like Sony's other FULLY CONTROLLED first-party/second-party.

You attempting to use the MLB game............is the exception, not the rule.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

MLB is not a Sony IP :mindblown:,  that's not Sony's decision where those games go. 

That's the MLB's call and they chose to make it multiplatform AFTER Sony's deal to be the exclusive platform expires.

he already knows this, but he still tries to use that as the primary example.

Like I said, they're taking 2 plus 2 and trying to stretch it to 5.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he already knows this, but he still tries to use that as the primary example.

Like I said, they're taking 2 plus 2 and trying to stretch it to 5.

That's actually not correct, Sony agreed to renew their contract with MLB under the stipulation of it being multiplatform. It was entirely their decision and they said yes, they could have said no and another publisher would have taken the reigns. 

:grimaceleft: