Tchbfr :D horizon for PC this year confirmed

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's a choice, it's not semantics, it's a choice. 

¿Entiendes inglés?

No.............because the default position is that Sony is making MLB The Show for their own platform.

They have no choice to CONTINUE with that position as before..........they are FORCE to make ports for other platforms.

Trying to play stupid with semantics isn't going to help you.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how the cows refused to believe Sony is going 3rd party . MLB,  now horizon . How many more clues do they need ? 

Sums up the lemshits.   If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.............because the default position is that Sony is making MLB The Show for their own platform.

They have no choice to CONTINUE with that position as before..........they are FORCE to make ports for other platforms.

Trying to play stupid with semantics isn't going to help you.

So a choice, got it. 

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sony almost as weak as Jerry :mj:

He's even typing like an Ugg.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So a choice, got it. 

No.......................like actual exclusives, you also don't seem to get this either.

I'm going to boil it down to a simple Yes/No Question.

The current status quo for Sony and MLB The Show is that they get to develop it for just their platform, only.

Is that choice still available for them in 2020?

Yes or No?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

He's even typing like an Ugg.

No.......................like actual exclusives, you also don't seem to get this either.

I'm going to boil it down to a simple Yes/No Question.

The current status quo for Sony and MLB The Show is that they get to develop it for just their platform, only.

Is that choice still available for them in 2020?

Yes or No?

Framing it some faggoty way doesn't negate it's a choice to continue developing it or not. It's a choice. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Framing it some faggoty way doesn't negate it's a choice to continue developing it or not. It's a choice. 

Framing it the way it has always been for many years................is apparently "faggoty"

No, its not a choice.

The fact that you're too afriad to answer a Yes or No question means I got you in checkmate.

Or maybe you don't understand English?

DO you want me to type this in German? Given your......................um, "associations"?:reg:

Edited by jehurey

Tchbo lmao  :tom:

Seriously, I'm not sure what Sony's strategy is. They should communicate better what their plans are. For MS it's been crystal clear, day and date releases on PC and their fans already know what to expect. Sony is randomly picking certain games to port to PC a few years later, there seems to be no rule here and no one has a clue what their strategy is. 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

:roll: 

Don't delete your post 

awww man.... DynamiteCop quoted you soo quickly :drake:...... let's see what you said shall we. 

Remij's Deleted post - 

Ori and Cuphead are NOT MS IP either....... 

It's a Sony first party game... SONY made the call to retain the license and develop their game on other consoles.   Don't fucking act like Sony isn't in on this... lmao

MS hasn't released any first party games outside of Minecraft.... so you literally have NO reason to expect that they will release more... unless you're willing to accept that Sony could be "forced" to put Spider Man on Xbox... lol

Ori is a MS IP. 

Banjo is a MS IP

Microsoft was the one who asked the Cuphead developer to bring it to Switch.(Thanks to our friends at MS) 

Microsoft announced outerworlds for Switch and the developer said this was decided AFTER they were acquired. 

MLB is not a Sony IP, they have had the rights to make those MLB games Exclusively for 20 years.    The ownage is that they lost that exclusivity by MLB basically telling them "once your deal expires, make it multiplat or you lose the game completely".... yes that's ownage... 

But it's definitely not Sony taking a first party IP and putting it on another console.   If Horizon, Kill zone or whatever comes to Xbox1 sure that's the same. 

But the MLB throwing around their weight once the deal expired is not the same as Sony IPs on a competitors console :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's actually not correct, Sony agreed to renew their contract with MLB under the stipulation of it being multiplatform. It was entirely their decision and they said yes, they could have said no and another publisher would have taken the reigns. 

:grimaceleft:

You're saying the same thing I said. 

Yes.. It was Sony's decision to accept the terms that the MLB was offering, But it wasn't Sony's call to make MLB multiplat... 

Sony can't decide what consoles MLB games appear on because it's not their IP.  MLB made that call. 

I'd play Horizon Zero Dawn again @ 4K/60+... three years later. I wonder who would be handling the port and if there's going to be any extra goodies included? With all of the Dreams user content being generated just on PS4 that game would be perfect for PC day and date. Looking at one of those most recent tweets the guy seems to hint at Dreams coming to PC. I mean people are literally getting jobs fucking around in that game and publishing music on Spotify. :drake: 

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I'd play Horizon Zero Dawn again @ 4K/60+... three years later. I wonder who would be handling the port and if there's going to be any extra goodies included? With all of the Dreams user content being generated just on PS4 that game would be perfect for PC day and date. Looking at one of those most recent tweets the guy seems to hint at Dreams coming to PC. I mean people are literally getting jobs fucking around in that game and publishing music on Spotify. :drake: 

Yeah Dreams would make perfect sense. Dreams is in development for a whole generation it's ridiculous. On another note, they should make PSVR and PSVR2 PC compatible. VR is too niche to be exclusive to a console.

Just now, Pureis said:

Yeah Dreams would make perfect sense. Dreams is in development for a whole generation it's ridiculous. On another note, they should make PSVR and PSVR2 PC compatible. VR is too niche to be exclusive to a console.

When PSVR was about to be launched Sony was on record saying they were going to look into PC support. I guess they just shelved that idea.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

When PSVR was about to be launched Sony was on record saying they were going to look into PC support. I guess they just shelved that idea.

And out of all these perfectly reasonable options, they pick a 3 year old single player game to port to PC.  If their plan is to port old games then why not Uncharted 4? Lost Legacy? Infamous? Ratchet? LBP? TLOU? GT Sport? It's so fucking random, anyone knows what is Sony's strategy here?:rofls:

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

And out of all these perfectly reasonable options, they pick a 3 year old single player game to port to PC.  If their plan is to port old games then why not Uncharted 4? Lost Legacy? Infamous? Ratchet? LBP? TLOU? GT Sport? It's so fucking random, anyone knows what is Sony's strategy here?:rofls:

We've already talked about this. It's probably the least random pick of all. Horizon 2 sequel coming up shortly so this promotes that. What's the point of UC when we don't even know if another one is happening. Or Infamous when that franchise might be dead. Same for LBP. 

Plus I'm sure the Decima engine has something to do with it because so far the two confrimed Sony IPs coming to PC are Horizon and Death Stranding, both using the same engine. 

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I think it's more related to the Decima engine if anything.

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't delete your post 

awww man.... DynamiteCop quoted you soo quickly :drake:...... let's see what you said shall we. 

Remij's Deleted post - 

Ori and Cuphead are NOT MS IP either....... 

It's a Sony first party game... SONY made the call to retain the license and develop their game on other consoles.   Don't fucking act like Sony isn't in on this... lmao

MS hasn't released any first party games outside of Minecraft.... so you literally have NO reason to expect that they will release more... unless you're willing to accept that Sony could be "forced" to put Spider Man on Xbox... lol

Ori is a MS IP. 

Banjo is a MS IP

Microsoft was the one who asked the Cuphead developer to bring it to Switch.(Thanks to our friends at MS) 

Microsoft announced outerworlds for Switch and the developer said this was decided AFTER they were acquired. 

MLB is not a Sony IP, they have had the rights to make those MLB games Exclusively for 20 years.    The ownage is that they lost that exclusivity by MLB basically telling them "once your deal expires, make it multiplat or you lose the game completely".... yes that's ownage... 

But it's definitely not Sony taking a first party IP and putting it on another console.   If Horizon, Kill zone or whatever comes to Xbox1 sure that's the same. 

But the MLB throwing around their weight once the deal expired is not the same as Sony IPs on a competitors console :shrug:

lmao dude... you're being dumb.  I deleted it when I realized that the information out there is all fucked up.  Some places say they are owned by MS, others say they aren't.... their own site does... It's easy to get it confused.

Oh well... Keep bickering about whether Sony has "fallen as far as MS" because they haven't announced their games for another console or not.  MS is far from supporting Sony with their first party outside of Minecraft.  It's pretty bad that Sony can be forced to develop versions of games for Xbox and Switch as it is.  Like I said... this sets a precedent... Spider-man next?  Could be?... what's stopping it?

Sony's gone multiplat with their biggest exclusives to PC... and now you guys want the conversation changed to "bubut Sony hasn't released games on another console... MS is still WORSE :cry: "... lmao whatever.  It's inevitable that at some point, all this shit comes crashing down anyway.  You KNOW that's a fact.  MS' games started coming to PC... one at a time.  They weren't day and date to begin with.  Sony might take longer.. but it's inevitable.  There's money to be made.

I think it's more related to the Decima engine if anything.

Nah.

There's others coming.  Sony sees huge potential here... 

Something happened this gen... when Sony's games started hitting 8-10 million and higher numbers like that.  Sony realized that their IPs have so much more potential than their console market alone can support.  Their games are starting to transcend simply being "hits" in the gaming world... They're becoming icons in a way.  Sony wants the widest appeal possible because they want to branch out with their game IP into other markets like movies, themeparks, tv shows, and shit like that.

PC fits right in because it's not "a competitor" in the same sense.  It's a means to extend the sales life of their IP and reach new audiences and bring people into the PS ecosystem without doing any real damage to their core business.  As much as internet kids cry about it... People who want the $500 console, will buy that.  Anyone who doesn't.. will likely get sucked in by the hype and buy their games on PC when/if they release there.

Like I said... too much business left on the table.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Nah.

There's others coming.  Sony sees huge potential here... 

Something happened this gen... when Sony's games started hitting 8-10 million and higher numbers like that.  Sony realized that their IPs have so much more potential than their console market alone can support.  Their games are starting to transcend simply being "hits" in the gaming world... They're becoming icons in a way.  Sony wants the widest appeal possible because they want to branch out with their game IP into other markets like movies, themeparks, tv shows, and shit like that.

PC fits right in because it's not "a competitor" in the same sense.  It's a means to extend the sales life of their IP and reach new audiences and bring people into the PS ecosystem without doing any real damage to their core business.  As much as internet kids cry about it... People who want the $500 console, will buy that.  Anyone who doesn't.. will likely get sucked in by the hype and buy their games on PC when/if they release there.

Like I said... too much business left on the table.

I don't think I was clear enough. Horizon Zero Dawn is a reasonable first choice because of Decima engine. The engine is built for porting.

I don't think I was clear enough. Horizon Zero Dawn is a reasonable first choice because of Decima engine. The engine is built for porting.

Oh.  Yea definitely.  Both you and Madmal are right I'd say.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Oh.  Yea definitely.  Both you and Madmal are right I'd say.

I think Dreams is up next. It's the next best candidate. It's not the first time Sony has built game engines that are compatible with other platforms (PhyreEngine). I guess the question is Steam or Epic Games Store? :mjgrin: