Tchbfr :D horizon for PC this year confirmed

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

I think Dreams is up next. It's the next best candidate. It's not the first time Sony has built game engines that are compatible with other platforms (PhyreEngine). I guess the question is Steam or Epic Games Store? :mjgrin:

Oh definitely EGS if it's one or the other. Sony seems to be in bed with Epic nowadays.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how the cows refused to believe Sony is going 3rd party . MLB,  now horizon . How many more clues do they need ? 

Sums up the lemshits.   If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I think Dreams is up next. It's the next best candidate. It's not the first time Sony has built game engines that are compatible with other platforms (PhyreEngine). I guess the question is Steam or Epic Games Store? :mjgrin:

The Kotaku article seemed to have reason to think both, but that it could obviously change.

Thing is.. I could see Epic going for these games... but they'd likely cost big.  At the same time.. I think with Sony's games... Epic would accept them onto the store no matter what because they don't want to be the store "without Sony games" lmao..

I think that Sony will work out something with Steam where they release their games there, and Steam will probably give them a higher cut as a preferred customer lol

Plus Sony will probably want their games on Steam to reach the biggest audience and directly compete with MS' games there. lol

Edited by Remij_
10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I dont really care tbh but it sucks anyway, I hope thats not a sign for Sony approach for next-gen. A console without any exclusives is just a worthless brick.

It is if you care about PC more than a console, if not it changes absolutely nothing for you. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It is if you care about PC more than a console, if not it changes absolutely nothing for you. 

Exclusives defines a console existence. Not entirely but a part of it, yeah definitely. 

It`s why I dont have a Xbox this gen and still hadnt gotten one. Not sure I would have ever bought a PS4 without Bloodborne being an exclusive. I would have never bought a WiiU without W101 or Bayonetta 2 being exclusive too.

Ill see how things pan out next-gen, I wouldnt mind going back to PC gaming if it means Im getting everything on that platform. It matters for my wallet.

29 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Recuckera cows are losing their shit, unable to hide their Sony bias any longer :cruise: 

Sheepets fuming itt :tom: 

It's over :kaz: 

You should see Twitter. It's pretty embarrassing. :tom: 

EObWH_rW4AE2ztw?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 1

You know that Sony will mix the "bad" with the good to calm some of these fuck heads down.  They had probably planned to announce this really soon regardless.  Get it out before the PS5 reveal.  Once they see the PS5 and the new games for it and Sony confirms that games wont be day and date any time soon.. they'll calm down a bit.. hopefully.

Like I said before... it'll be a process to get people used to the idea that even old PS games will be on PC.  It took the Lemmings a while too.  LMAO CrapGamer and those guys lost their shit when that started happening.  Now everyone sees the sense in it..even if they still aren't happy about it.  Gradually the gaming communities will accept that the games themselves are more important than what you play them on.  You can still fanboy Sony's games.

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

lmao dude... you're being dumb.  I deleted it when I realized that the information out there is all fucked up.  Some places say they are owned by MS, others say they aren't.... their own site does... It's easy to get it confused.

Oh well... Keep bickering about whether Sony has "fallen as far as MS" because they haven't announced their games for another console or not.  MS is far from supporting Sony with their first party outside of Minecraft.  It's pretty bad that Sony can be forced to develop versions of games for Xbox and Switch as it is.  Like I said... this sets a precedent... Spider-man next?  Could be?... what's stopping it?

Sony's gone multiplat with their biggest exclusives to PC... and now you guys want the conversation changed to "bubut Sony hasn't released games on another console... MS is still WORSE :cry: "... lmao whatever.  It's inevitable that at some point, all this shit comes crashing down anyway.  You KNOW that's a fact.  MS' games started coming to PC... one at a time.  They weren't day and date to begin with.  Sony might take longer.. but it's inevitable.  There's money to be made.

You aren't slick... Spiderman is also not a PlayStation IP.... That IP belongs to Marvel. 

The videogames rights to him aren't exclusive at the moment, he has appeared in other games this gen outside of the game on PS4....  but... The PS4 version or Spiderman won't come to other consoles.......Marvel can do what they want with the videogame license for Spiderman and that won't stop a future Spiderman game from appearing on another console or consoles.... that's up to Marvel. 

Now with said... will Marvel offer Sony the same deal as the MLB did with the show?... Or will Marvel choose another developer to license too? 

Who knows... but again that's up to Marvel. 

If you don't see the difference between releasing games on PC vs Releasing games on a competitor's console.... then you're more of a lemij that I thought :tom5:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You aren't slick... Spiderman is also not a PlayStation IP.... That IP belongs to Marvel. 

The videogames rights to him aren't exclusive at the moment, he has appeared in other games this gen outside of the game on PS4....  but... The PS4 version or Spiderman won't come to other consoles.......Marvel can do what they want with the videogame license for Spiderman and that won't stop a future Spiderman game from appearing on another console or consoles.... that's up to Marvel. 

Now with said... will Marvel offer Sony the same deal as the MLB did with the show?... Or will Marvel choose another developer to license too? 

Who knows... but again that's up to Marvel. 

If you don't see the difference between releasing games on PC vs Releasing games on a competitor's console.... then you're more of a lemij that I thought :tom5:

Marvel can make Sony bring THE NEXT ONE.. to Xbox... by your logic.  Which was what I was referring to...

I know... I said it was up to Marvel... not Sony.  Sony will have to be the ones to decide if they want to keep the license.. (of course they would)

I see the difference.  Sony and MS are both direct competitors and I doubt either of them sees Switch as direct competition.  They're in different leagues.  Nintendo always does their own thing.. and the two "HD consoles" go head to head.  Neither Sony nor MS has released anything on each others systems outside of Minecraft which was already released on PS4 before MS bought Mojang.. so they really haven't released anything on PS yet.  :shrug: 

Some indie games on Switch isn't like a big first party MS push.. I'm sure you'll get things here or there.. but let's not act like MS is soooo vested.