Tchbfr :D horizon for PC this year confirmed

Just now, Remij_ said:

You're owned right now... and moving goalposts isn't going to help you. :kaz: 

Take it like a man sweetie... you were WARNED multiple times this was going to happen :trump2:

nope............in fact, if you go and search in that thread that got locked.........I already addressed the scenario of PS4 games releasing on PC years later, and how thats okay.

You were clearly trying to say

Sony is now becoming like Xbox

Let me know when that happens and their major first-party games are releasing day and date.

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.:trump:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its funny how the cows refused to believe Sony is going 3rd party . MLB,  now horizon . How many more clues do they need ? 

Sums up the lemshits.   If Xbox can't have the console market, nobody can. They would rather see gaming die than see PlayStation dominate, they've always been like this.

Just now, jehurey said:

nope............in fact, if you go and search in that thread that got locked.........I already addressed the scenario of PS4 games releasing on PC years later, and how thats okay.

You were clearly trying to say

Sony is now becoming like Xbox

Let me know when that happens and their major first-party games are releasing day and date.

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.:trump:

:lul: 

You know... it's funny back when I was owning the lemmings for the same shit happening....

First it was just Ryse... 3rd party game.  Then it was Quantum Break... then it was x, y, z..........

Sony IS becoming like Xbox... they're just going to take longer to make it happen... which I called all the way back on SS.net... 

Jer... you can't fuck with inevitable...  :trump:

In the here and now... you said "It's not happening" and "there's your PC version... the PSNow streaming"  :hest: 

You're SOOOOOOOOO fucking owned.  You're actually the most owned cowfuck out of this entire forum.  YOU specifically... because you tried fucking with me... nobody else did.  Remember when I told you they were all keeping their traps shut... you kept pushing on because I goaded you into it...  :kaz: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

:lul: 

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.

yup thats what i thought:blessed:

come back when you've mustered up the gumption.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao Jerry getting slapped like the bitch he is :rofls:

lol he's now trying to lean on others because he inadvertently posted a tweet that basically said "Microsoft is much more of a 3rd party than Sony, way ahead in that department."

:drake:

.............you're going to avoid the previous sentence.........and the more you avoid it.........the more it becomes obvious that you FAILED to own me.

He's still avoiding.

he won't respond back to that sentence.............and he knows it.

Just now, jehurey said:

lol he's now trying to lean on others because he inadvertently posted a tweet that basically said "Microsoft is much more of a 3rd party than Sony, way ahead in that department."

:drake:

You are changing topic , not direct quoting , projecting,  running. not being a man all in one post . You got the dust slapped off of your face you fucking scumbag LOL 

Be a man and own up ROFL

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

You are changing topic , not direct quoting , projecting,  running. not being a man all in one post . You got the dust slapped off of your face you fucking scumbag LOL 

Be a man and own up ROFL

dude got so pissed that he actually nutted-up to direct-quote.

how is me quoting YOUR POST from THIS THREAD................changing the topic?????????????

You posted a tweet..........like an illiterate bovine crab.......that said that Microsoft is "way ahead" of Sony in being a third-party developer.

Don't get mad at me, Encino Man. Blame it on the neanderthal who posted it. :whoa:

Just now, madmaltese said:

Wonder what this suggests about Horizon 2's timing if anything.

Yep.  This points to Horizon 2 being a launch window game imo.  Get PC players interested, have Horizon 2 look miles better and fresh on PS5... and get more hype and ez marketing.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yep.  This points to Horizon 2 being a launch window game imo.  Get PC players interested, have Horizon 2 look miles better and fresh on PS5... and get more hype and ez marketing.

Then play it on PC,  natively.  Tchbr :mj:

1 minute ago, JONBpc said:

Haha who is avoiding now ? You're such a pussy lol 

He's avoiding so bad, he can't even answer this:

how is me quoting YOUR POST from THIS THREAD................changing the topic?????????????

Its about as cowardly as him avoiding direct-quoting me.

I love it when GD called him out on him regarding that. Its becoming his trademark.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Find a new audience then have them have to get a PS5 for Horizon 2. It's smart... losing nothing really with Horizon now on PC and possibly gaining a bigger Horizon 2 audience.

Wonder if they do the same with Spiderman

Just now, JONBpc said:

Then play it on PC,  natively.  Tchbr :mj:

PS5 games wont be happening for at least 1-2 years after if not more.  Releasing these PS4 games as tests to see how well their games could be expected to do on PC.