Worst game you have played this gen?

11 minutes ago, Delita said:

Gotta agree with Shenpoo 3. Played once, then uninstalled. Dumbster fire and a waste of money 

The game is insulting. They made it so that running takes away at your health so that you are forced to play the minigames to raise cash to buy food. Nevermind the part where you have to buy expensive items to progress the story. Thge minigames are trash and its all a painfully slow process. Same thing for raising your combat abilities, which isnt even worth it since the combat is pure ass.

And I actually liked Shenmue 1 and 2, both of them were far superior than this pile of shit.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly can’t think of another game besides Shenmue 3 either.

Breath of the Wild 

Quickest game I nopped out of this gen was Sea of Thieves but I'm sure I've played something on GP or PS Plus that was prob worse. 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

Gameplay was decent.

Rest of the game was awful. 

One of the best stealth game ever made is more than just decent.

But the story and missions structure, I wont bother to defend, sure. Didnt really affect my enjoyment of the game since the core gameplay loop was so good and satisfying.

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

Nah you just suck. MGSV gameplay was amazing.

The game mechanics were amazing but the actual gameplay was pretty repetitive and bland. MGSV also has quite possibly the worst mission design in a open world game we've ever seen. Just a constant loop of repeating the same handful of quests. The open world itself was also barren as hell with absolutely nothing of interest to do. 

Not sure if you've tried to replay it recently but I tried last year. I barely played for a couple hours before I turned it off out of sheer boredom. It made me realize MGSV is very much a one and done type of game. The gameplay is too weak to warrant a second playthrough.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

The game mechanics were amazing but the actual gameplay was pretty repetitive and bland. MGSV also has quite possibly the worst mission design in a open world game we've ever seen. Just a constant loop of repeating the same handful of quests. The open world itself was also barren as hell with absolutely nothing of interest to do. 

Not sure if you've tried to replay it recently but I tried last year. I barely played for a couple hours before I turned it off out of sheer boredom. It made me realize MGSV is very much a one and done type of game. The gameplay is too weak to warrant a second playthrough.

Yeah, true. Havent played the game since 2015 and probably never will again. I still really like that gameplay though regardless, and the art direction was neat too.

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, true. Havent played the game since 2015 and probably never will again. I still really like that gameplay though regardless, and the art direction was neat too.

I agree to an extent. I really enjoyed my first time with the game but on a attempted second playthrough the flaws are too hard to ignore that I just stopped playing. Game mechanics are still ace though, just a shame the game never really tries to take full advantage of them.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

it was raunchy and B rated and fun blockbuster rental of an experience.  I'd say i "loved" it too. 

lol critical / critique question,: is Control a better game than TeW2?  :D  :wonder: 

I liked tew2 more than control