damn..this eminem video is going to stir up a lot of controversy (las vegas massacre)

Man he’s pretty lame. While I more or less agree with his message he’s way too damn old now for this. His rapping and attitude takes me back to the 90s.. shit is like if that blues clues guy was still making episodes. At a point you just gotta call it quits 

Just now, Delita said:

Man he’s pretty lame. While I more or less agree with his message he’s way too damn old now for this. His rapping and attitude takes me back to the 90s.. shit is like if that blues clues guy was still making episodes. At a point you just gotta call it quits 

eh, he may be old. however, he's doing what 99% of rappers can't - project a powerful image with some of the most clever word play. i'm not a huge eminem fan (i don't like a lot of the new album). however, i give credit where credit is due. 

54 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the lyrics and wordplay are some of his best. 

em not afraid to call out his own kind. This could be a kin to a black rapper wrapping about gang response to being "oppressed" or anything negative the black race also does. I don't think it's so bad.  Seeing the old deranged white man actor had me spooked.  It's all sad, and I don't think rap pointing out self-critisism is a bad thing at all.

the bit about em's mentality stuck in the 90s is interesting lol. His wardrobe is also like 2002 at best.

30 minutes ago, Delita said:

I'd much prefer that over the new rap . 

• Upvote 1