The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III announced for PC

https://store.steampowered.com/app/991270/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_III/

Durante is going to be handling this version of the game, so you can pretty much expect a stellar PC version with lots of extras.

Ys VIII was just patched by Durante's team and has tons of improvements.

It's about time this was announced.  :smoke: 

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

disappointing. odd series of announcements, they legitimize the game by announcing for switch a month ago, and now they ruin all goodwill by going PC a month later.

these devs are insane.

49310911152_414ce8bfd1_o.thumb.jpg.4e1d2

lmfao i didnt know anyone besides aza played this kind of trash 

if i were a kid i wouldlove that shit :mjcry:  why cant i enjoy hardcore jrpgs anymore 

Edited by kaz
50 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao i didnt know anyone besides aza played this kind of trash 

if i were a kid i wouldlove that shit :mjcry:  why cant i enjoy hardcore jrpgs anymore 

Apparently this series is impossible to get into because each new one just builds on the story of the previous games, so you have to spend hundreds of hours playing all of them in order to get caught up.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Apparently this series is impossible to get into because each new one just builds on the story of the previous games, so you have to spend hundreds of hours playing all of them in order to get caught up.

This is true.

I see these games go on sale all the time on the PSN store but I never had a desire to try them out. Mostly for the reason Twinblade mentioned. JRPGs are pretty huge time investments to begin with, the thought of having to play all of the games in the series to get the full story does not seem worth it at all. The way this series is handled just seems like a very stupid design decision.