• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is going to backfire so hard when Sony reveals the PS5 with juggernaut exclusives.   The reality is Sony doesn't have to show shit, it's a one horse race and they're on top of the world

Sheep here. Sony and the playstation brand impreses me on all fronts. It's crazy they always have an exclsive or multiplat hold on dozens of AAA titles. Ya, fuck OP he can buy another graphics card an

I will absolutely notice it , idiot . Thats fine , considering it will take about 8 years for the whole game to ship .

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

this is going to backfire so hard when Sony reveals the PS5 with juggernaut exclusives.

The reality is Sony doesn't have to show shit, it's a one horse race and they're on top of the world. They've outdone Xflop in games 20:1, no one cares if MS goes to E3 and shows their yearly indie reel and multiplat slop, they'll still lose just like this year.

2020, from the announcementless, loser Jim Ryan

2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg

2020, from 'Good Guy' Phil Spencer

2med.jpg

IT'S A WRAP! :rofl: 

:dead:

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

It will definitely be different 

A resolution bump you won't notice. All right. Wait 8 months for that. This will look great on a ps4 pro. What is it compensating 4k or something. Scaled. I forget what it's called. 

7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

this is going to backfire so hard when Sony reveals the PS5 with juggernaut exclusives.

The reality is Sony doesn't have to show shit, it's a one horse race and they're on top of the world. They've outdone Xflop in games 20:1, no one cares if MS goes to E3 and shows their yearly indie reel and multiplat slop, they'll still lose just like this year.

2020, from the announcementless, loser Jim Ryan

2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg2med.jpg

2020, from 'Good Guy' Phil Spencer

2med.jpg

IT'S A WRAP! :rofl: 

:dead2:

52 minutes ago, kokujin said:

A resolution bump you won't notice. All right. Wait 8 months for that. This will look great on a ps4 pro. What is it compensating 4k or something. Scaled. I forget what it's called. 

I will absolutely notice it , idiot . Thats fine , considering it will take about 8 years for the whole game to ship .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, JONBpc said:

It will come to xbox for sure .and I'm fine waiting , tho the wait will be much shorter for most Sony games now 

Maybe 6 months if you're lucky. :dreamy: a true fan would buy and play it b4 then. The Xbox has had 1 game a year this gen. :D. It's alarming to defend such a ditched console. 

It's a 1 year wait by the way.

I personally couldn't wait 1 year for FF7R.

But that game has such a near and dear place in my heart, especially with regards to Playstation, that it only feels right to release first there.

I'm buying both the PS4 and Steam copy when it releases. :glad: 

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

jonb1 is so smart his eyes notice 3800k vs 4000k. And hes gonna wait a year to go predator on our ass.  :D 

54 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I personally couldn't wait 1 year for FF7R.

But that game has such a near and dear place in my heart, especially with regards to Playstation, that it only feels right to release first there.

I'm buying both the PS4 and Steam copy when it releases. :glad: 

right. who could. I'll get a ps5 for the thing if I have to.