• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is going to backfire so hard when Sony reveals the PS5 with juggernaut exclusives.   The reality is Sony doesn't have to show shit, it's a one horse race and they're on top of the world

Sheep here. Sony and the playstation brand impreses me on all fronts. It's crazy they always have an exclsive or multiplat hold on dozens of AAA titles. Ya, fuck OP he can buy another graphics card an

I will absolutely notice it , idiot . Thats fine , considering it will take about 8 years for the whole game to ship .

3 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Maybe . But we will finish it at the same time . And my experience will be better. 

lmfao  :D

we might finish at the same time. But I don't think your experience will be better. I'll savor the funk out of it. You don't even like the game.

but this one is like disjaunted as fuck. I feel like there ain't going to be shit to do in the game but follow the linear path and play 1/4th of FF7???  :mindblown:

-TLOU: Factions will be revealed, coming to PS4, PS5 and PC these holidays. It is a multiplayer only title made to replace the "Factions" mode of the original TLOU. It features an open world similar to games like DayZ, but with the love and care that you can expect expect from a team like

:mj:

14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

-TLOU: Factions will be revealed, coming to PS4, PS5 and PC these holidays. It is a multiplayer only title made to replace the "Factions" mode of the original TLOU. It features an open world similar to games like DayZ, but with the love and care that you can expect expect from a team like

:mj:

idk if anyone wants a multiplayer game like that on a console this is definitely the way to go. half assed multiplayers are a waste of time.

ooh man sorry, you meant its coming to PC wow... I forgot its not so special anymore since xbox lost all games, i legit thought you were referring to a split version of the game sp/mp. 

Edited by kaz