Eminem drops another classic album

ay 

okay.  Which do you think is better?

edit: no need to compare. but I like how Jay'z stuff is a bit more saturated and you gotta think to catch it. [if you feel that way]

Em's puns using liquor and gun-talk, eh. It's not deep, son!

Edited by kokujin
On 2020-01-19 at 12:00 AM, kokujin said:

okay I guess he does now. I'm solly. 

(this shit sucks tho)

If you think this shit sucks there's no hope for you

But keep talking shit I want Em to keep at it at least for another decade and a half

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Vini said:

"Need y'all to keep talking shit I feed off it"

What is so grand about this line?  lol "WHOOO HARDCORE BRO. LET'S DO A REP."

Yous white people are weird.  That's just plain English bro. I don't get the poetic poignancy ?

Jay-Z has a freestyle about imminent property, redlining laws in the 60s lowering the value of black life and holmes, draws a parallel of crabs in a barrel fighting over each other, and makes an uplifting metaphor w said crabs barrel story on how to uplift one another over our encapsulated cages (wow).

Em makes a line about "keep talking shit! I eat shit!"

And White Vinni loses his mind.  Serioiusly.   :|    :D

I really think Em's like trump at this point. He knows simple shit sells, and quality difficult shit like Jay-s attempt is gonna go over the majority of the audiences heads.

Which is always the case. Esotericism. You dumbys don't even know you're missing out.

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

If you think this shit sucks there's no hope for you

But keep talking shit I want Em to keep at it at least for another decade and a half

you basially quoted one of the shittiest parts.  :|  :D

jeez it's no wonder I don't trust your opinion on wwrap.  I listened to some of the songs. Em's syllabbric handle on English/poetic is insane. Some of his best lines don't even look phenomenal on paper, but when you see the phonetic scheme behind it it's very impressive and he can keep up the most susbtantial or saturated nonsense story at the same time.  I was enjoying his (2nd) verse in 'you gon' learn,' but I'm sure there's lots more.

Also, stop with the fast rapping corny shit. That only gets white teens and tweens attention too. But  hay, he plays to the masses.

Em used to say and admit he'd make his 1st video for every album either upbeat or easy to plug. So, IMO, the video you first posted and its lyrics are a sham and simple compared to the verse I just heard (is this from the same album?). Could just be his scheme and repirtorite.  Anywho, I may not neccessarily like the song or style, but from the 2 songs you posted here (and not the stupid rap-fast-eatshit-cornball-white-boy-frat-line), Em still has a lot of skill and dare I say he's showcasing even more new skill.  I've never seen him saturate sooo much syllabric prose like in that 'you gon learn' song. Literally every 2nd or 3rd word or sound was MADE to start a new rhyme scheme. lol.  I think the word 'faucet' linked up with 3 other words ffs.   :D    (you ain't gon get it, Vinni).

Anywho, poosh poosh. I shoot just a bullet back. The battle continues. And I heard your side. 

20 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Jay-Z has a freestyle about imminent property, redlining laws in the 60s lowering the value of black life and holmes, draws a parallel of crabs in a barrel fighting over each other, and makes an uplifting metaphor w said crabs barrel story on how to uplift one another over our encapsulated cages (wow).

Em makes a line about "keep talking shit! I eat shit!"

And White Vinni loses his mind.  Serioiusly.   :|    :D

I really think Em's like trump at this point. He knows simple shit sells, and quality difficult shit like Jay-s attempt is gonna go over the majority of the audiences heads.

Which is always the case. Esotericism. You dumbys don't even know you're missing out.

Nope

The biggest Em fans I've ever met are black. And they all love his new shit

Which leads me to believe that only semi racist black dudes talk like this. Bitter like Salieri in that Mozart movie lmao. If Em was black you'd prolly erect a statue and pray to him nightly

Edited by Vini
17 minutes ago, kokujin said:

maybe so.  his best line wasn't "i feed off shit."  

No I just thought it was relevant. 

For real though Em will never top this song. All the best lines are in here: