2020 video games worthy of note trailers, the thread.

Just now, bhytre said:

wtf happened to Yakushit? :tom: 

Its now a turn based battle system with buttons prompt. At least its different. Kinda tired of the series at this point, I didnt even finish Judgment, the combat was lame. 

Yakuza was always an action RPG in disguise anyway, Im just hoping the RPG elements are good.

25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Its now a turn based battle system with buttons prompt. At least its different. Kinda tired of the series at this point, I didnt even finish Judgment, the combat was lame. 

Yakuza was always an action RPG in disguise anyway, Im just hoping the RPG elements are good.

damnnn....i didn't think the combat was great but it was definitely a game worth finishing. The story goes to some crazy places.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

damnnn....i didn't think the combat was great but it was definitely a game worth finishing. The story goes to some crazy places.

I liked the story, sure, but whatever. Combat was bad.

23 hours ago, Ramza said:

yakuzu snoozo looked always okay to me with that over the top humour, it's the stupid beat em up nonsense that I didn't like. The turn based combat looks fun :D 

• 3 weeks later...

trials of mana looks terrible, just like the first "remake", i always hoped for them to make a new secret of mana in the style of 1 or 2. fuck remakes srsly i played through these games million times, i know the story lazy assholes