Big Navi to be 80CUs but with lower clocks than Navi 10 according to Chiphell leaker

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Still having a 970 lol

Still more powerful than having dropped another $500 for a XBX, just so that they couldn't even have any exclusives made for it.

But it goes to show that I have never been one to buy video cards every couple of years. I don't think its worth it.

Which is why I typically wait for the "dollar-to-performance" video card to come out, which is usually about every 4-5 years. Wait for a new architecture, and then wait for either the second-wave, or the third-wave product line refresh when they have perfected the GPU  performance, optimized the performance-per-watt, etc.

Edited by jehurey
39 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I'd say its gotta be rough with a 970 now and probably whatever old CPU you have but you dont play games so it's probably not a big deal .

LOL, any Desktop CPU made from 2012 onwards is probably at least 3x more powerful than the XBX that you paid $500 just a couple of years ago.

LOLOLOL

Go play Witcher 3 on your XBX and run to the center square of Novigrad and tell me how many NPCs are there.:tom:

32 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao witcher 3 runs shit on a 970. Show me your PC running Witcher 3 in novigrad.

LOL ok.

I count about 60 people.  Man, it really was easy to go into the game, immediately recod, get out of the game, go to youtube, upload it, and grab a link.

Just goes to show that its easier with a PC, and when you know what to do.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL ok.

I count about 60 people.  Man, it really was easy to go into the game, immediately recod, get out of the game, go to youtube, upload it, and grab a link.

Just goes to show that its easier with a PC, and when you know what to do.

Stuttering audio, hitching and framerate dips. 

:mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Stuttering audio and framerate dips. 

:mj:

I'm not experiencing that in-game. That's the Xbox Game Bar's recording functionality.

I get smooth 60 fps when I'm playing. At 1920 x 1200, no less.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You don't need one to see it takes a shit on X1X there.  There's no chance of reaching anything close to 60fps. 

xbx has a 60fps mode that does hit 60fps (sometimes)

And an xbx rapes a 970 , shut your dirty mouth.

42 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

xbx has a 60fps mode that does hit 60fps (sometimes)

And an xbx rapes a 970 , shut your dirty mouth.

Dude, X1X runs at 1080p-1300p in "performance mode" and never comes close to 60fps in Novigrad... and has FAR less NPCs.  It's not even a comparison.

Not only that... but a GTX970 rapes the X1X in the fact that it doesn't need "enhanced" versions of games to run better.... and then there's the fact that a GTX970 will play PS4 games far better than an X1X will ever be able to LMFAO TCHBR :hehe: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude, X1X runs at 1080p-1300p in "performance mode" and never comes close to 60fps in Novigrad... and has FAR less NPCs.  It's not even a comparison.

Not only that... but a GTX970 rapes the X1X in the fact that it doesn't need "enhanced" versions of games to run better.... and then there's the fact that a GTX970 will play PS4 games far better than an X1X will ever be able to LMFAO TCHBR :hehe: 

"In novigrad" That's why im asking for FPS counter and specs. 970 stuggles in Witcher 3 without some cuts. There have been a few parts where my 2060 drops under 60fps.

Xbox resolution mode slaps a 970, and XBX in general wrecks a 970.

The rest of your post is too stupid to comment on, RTX FLOPPED